• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TDK (one if not the best calls for worlds 2013)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Not only have I seen this deck consistently stop past world champions today as well as yesterday, helped me win a match or 2 against a few worlds competitors (would like to play against more of them tomorrow if I can I like playing at that level if I can help it, not only makes me a better player but helps with deck testing into making better decks overall in the future as well). So this is what I was messing around with at worlds (and will be tomorrow), peace.

4 kyurem
4 deoxys EX
1 thundurus EX

4 plasma
4 prism
6 water energy

4 juniper
4 N
2 shadow triad
2 Bianca
1 colress
3 plasma ball
4 colress machine
3 HTL
2 virbank
4 switch
3 catcher
1 super rod
1 computer search
1 tool scrapper
2 max potion

Last edited:

Swagsire

Not only have I seen this deck consistently stop past world champions today as well as yesterday, helped me win a match or 2 against a few worlds competitors (would like to play against more of them tomorrow if I can I like playing at that level if I can help it, not only makes me a better player but helps with deck testing into making better decks overall in the future as well). So this is what I was messing around with at worlds (and will be tomorrow), peace.

4 kyurem
4 deoxys EX
1 thundurus EX

4 plasma
4 prism
6 water energy

4 juniper
4 N
2 shadow triad
2 Bianca
1 colress
3 plasma ball
4 colress machine
3 HTL
2 virbank
4 switch
3 catcher
1 super rod
1 computer search
1 tool scrapper
2 max potion

More plasma ball. Qwaa ;195;

Darkrai007

Poke Samurai
I see kyurem is your main attacker. So you can modify it by using silver bangle an awesome card once plasma blast is released. And maybe frozen city if you use silver bangle, your kyurem should hit for at least 160 and with frozen city it gurantees OHKO. And i run an absol but its entirely up to you.

And this is something off topic but you two seems to be the only people in the ptcg section :D XD.

Darkrai007

Poke Samurai
I see kyurem is your main attacker. So you can modify it by using silver bangle an awesome card once plasma blast is released. And maybe frozen city if you use silver bangle, your kyurem should hit for at least 160 and with frozen city it gurantees OHKO. And i run an absol but its entirely up to you.

And this is something off topic but you two seems to be the only people in the ptcg section :D XD.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I reduced the plasma ball to 3 to increase the engine for the kyurem.

well, pretty much, everyone else likes to go to the popular tcg sites.

Edit, no to frozen city, everybody plays 3 virbank or 3 beach in my area.

Last edited: