• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tea or Coffee?

Tea or Coffee?

• Total voters

OldManJenkins

Lol, wut?
I cant stand the taste of coffee. Tea all the way.

I also like both, but I have yet to witness a tea that is superior to a properly harvested, dried, roasted, and french pressed coffee.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I chose, "Tea" cause I just prefer its taste for some reason, I like it milky that and my folks drink it a lot although my grandpa prefers coffee.

mr_brightside

Guitarist
I enjoy both, although I chose "Coffee" because I drink it more often, I do like tea

nekomi

Ace Trainer
I don't like coffee so tea it is. :)

BJPalmer85

depends on the time of day for me

B

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Of course Tea is in the lead. Those idiots from England love tea.

No, srsly. Coffee is the nectar of the gods.

mockingjay

swift and lol
it really depends on what kind of tea and coffee, but if I had to pick then probably coffee

wow lol halfway through writing this, my mum asked me if i wanted a cup of coffee. ok yes mum i do thanks.

MallorylovesVulpix

Trainer Since 1999
Tea. I am from the South of the US, so especially sweet tea. Super sweet with sugar, it's fantastic. Unfortunately, I chose to go to college in a Northern State, and I rarely find sweet tea. However, I will still drink it unsweet, I just don't enjoy it as much. I just think Tea is so light and refreshing. I have recently started liking herbal and flavored teas, which are also fantastic. I just don't like the flavor of coffee. It is too strong for my sensitive palate. I LOVE the smell though. My boyfriend is a barista, so he always smells like coffee, which is heavenly.

Onna

Tea, healthier than coffee :)

eryyy

Ace Trainer
I prefer tea. I don't like coffee at all. The smell, the look, the taste, just everything about it.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Mmn, I probably drink coffee quite a bit more, but, I think possably both I dunno. XD Although...coffee with milk is omg x3; gewd...

xEryChan

Demon Child
Tea definitely. I can't stand coffee. I like coffee flavored ice cream but I can't stand coffee is that bad?