• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tea or Coffee?

Tea or Coffee?

• Total voters

Rave

Banned
I don't like caffeine in my system.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I love both. Coffee is so nice, and Tea is great with biscuits...yep, sounds typically british, doesn't it? Except not all of Britain does that, so bad generalising from me.

Doux

Tea is my favorite. I had this really good chamomile and peach tea that makes me feel really sleepy, it's lovely before bedtime!

Coffee is good sometimes as long as it's more flavored creamer than coffee! :p

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
I voted tea. I can drink hot or cold tea. I like the way coffee smells, but I think it tastes bad even with cream and sugar.

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
I honestly can't stand either. I do love hot chocolate though.

Vestara

I'm a sweet tea addict: it's basically tea-flavored sugar-water, served cold or iced, and it's as delicious as it sounds (it's the unofficial beverage for the south-eastern US). I like the smell of coffee but my super-metabolism can't handle the caffeine overdose: I get jittery just from a waft. I'm with Bunches though: if hot chocolate had been on the poll, that would've been the winner for me.

Spookz

Lumos
I can't vote for both? I love a good dirty chai. Best of both worlds.

Rakurai

I prefer tea, but do enjoy the occasional cup of coffee, though typically only if someone else has prepared some.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Coffee all the way. Nothing better than starting your day with a nice big cup of coffee. I also like to drink cappuccino occasionally.

Last edited:

ForgottenPearl

I'd take sweet tea over coffee any day of the week, personally.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Soda. Not sure if ive ever had tea. Absolutely hate coffee though, the smell even makes me nausious. I also dont like any kind of hot drink, so i almost definitely wouldnt like tea either.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Soda.

Tea over coffee, if only because I can prepare it myself fairly easily and dump sugar in it. Coffee I just find horrendous, though I am partial to french vanilla mixed with hot chocolate.