• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Kate

Banned
Biology teacher ftl, doesn't like me because I was absent on two tests -_-...
I could understand your frustration if your teacher didn't like you over something personal, but if I were your teacher and you were constantly missing your tests, I'd probably dislike you too. The best way to rouse the ire of any teacher is to show you couldn't give a damn about their subject.

Thankfully, I've always gotten along well with most of my teachers. I have a few professors who speak in monotone though. It's all fine and dandy that they're well-respected in their fields, but what's the point in giving a lecture if nobody can bare to listen to you? I'd rather listen to a symphony of nails on a chalkboard personally.

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
This year, I've received one teacher that I dislike with a passion.

My Chemistry Honors teacher just loves to ramble about irrelevant material, her personal life stories and how she has been working in like...what...a million different colleges and how she expects us to understand the material the first time around. According to her, if you don't understand the material, it's not her position to provide you with extra support when you have no where else to look towards. Apparently, you need to go get a tutor. On top of that, she can't teach for her life. Her class is a waste of my time since the tests are entirely text based. You might as well sit down and read the full text book and be done with the semester course.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
I had an eighth grade teacher that wasn't too good. Not as bad as most bad teachers but she was mean. She would do stuff like scream at us all the time, which bugged everyone. One day, we all started singing "Don't stop believing" and she yelled at us for the 45 minutes because we weren't paying attention to her. Then she yelled at us some more.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I had an eighth grade teacher that wasn't too good. Not as bad as most bad teachers but she was mean. She would do stuff like scream at us all the time, which bugged everyone. One day, we all started singing "Don't stop believing" and she yelled at us for the 45 minutes because we weren't paying attention to her. Then she yelled at us some more.

action = reaction and vice versa.
the class may find her annoying but i have a good hunch that she thinks the same.

joerachi

The Blazing Tempest
Holy crap you guys have some pretty shitty teachers compared to mine

Worst 2 teachers
Mrs. Sakers-If you didnt have a clean binder she dumped it on the floor and made YOU pick it up

Mrs. Dushel(Try telling me that doesnt make you lol) She was horrible and everyone knew it.She gave us a project every other week and she was just flat-out hard to deal with. If she gave us a half-sheet of paper and did on that and NOT loose-leaf paper. she didnt take it. If you did it on colored paper, printer paper, she wouldn't take it.She really lived up to what her name implied

(well this isnt a horrible teacher but pretty picky and kinda annoying)

Mrs. Panageotou+Student teacher Mrs lavery

Ok i have a New england quiz and we identify all of new england and capitals and blah blah blah. she marks me wrong for Spelling rhode Island wrong just because i put Rhode Isle. because i didn't have enough room. And dont get me started on the student teach. first off shes like 60(some 'student' teacher) and well you think thats enough? well *prepares line from superman returns* WRONG!!!!! first she repeats every thing like 5-10 times for things like "did you do this?" also she wears her pants like to the top of her stomach and me and my friends get hurt trying not to laugh.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
My trig teacher is so confusing! I've got a math test tomorrow, but I keep getting confused on which properties fall under which function, and stupid stuff like that, because in class she's constantly making mistakes and then half way through the period she'll go back to something she taught us like ten minutes ago and say "Oh, sorry, that's wrong." It's so hard to keep up with her that I've just given up on listening. She's also the student council coordinator, and she's perfectly fine in our meetings, but just when she's teaching math I can't understand her. Maybe I'm too distracted by the white skirt she wears EVERY day. I mean, I guess it's okay to wear a different white skirt every single day. But she wipes all of her chalk on her skirt. All you see is white with random yellow powder EVERYWHERE. I don't think I've honestly ever had a teacher that constantly wipes chalk all over herself.

Then there's my chemistry honors teacher. There are only two chemistry teachers who teach honors classes, the one I have, and my next door neighbor. Unfortunately, I didn't end up with my neighbor. She's a tough grader, and my teacher is nicer, but I can't listen to him when he gives us lectures because he's so monotonous. I don't like chemistry to begin with, nor do I understand it, but him giving us vital information lecture after lecture just isn't helping.

Last edited:

Congrats, you made yourself sound like an immature little douchebag. Good Job.

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
Out of all my teachers, the one that sucks the hardest is actually my first grade teacher.

She apparently thought that I was an autistic child for reasons I don't even know, and didn't believe the school when they had told her that I was a perfectly capable student. After the one visit to special ed. where they confirmed her suspicions were wrong, it must have made her hold a grudge. She would constantly scream at me even when I was doing nothing wrong, I became the most punished kid in her class, and was not nearly as kind to me as the rest of the students. I would even get phone calls home claiming that I did things that were later on proven not true.

At the time, I had thought it was simply because I was a bad kid, but after hearing this information from the school and my parents later on, I just realized she was just a jackass.

Funnily enough, she had been later fired a year or so later.

I might as well post my thoughts on a professor at my college.

The subject is Business Calculus, and let me say that my difficulty with the teacher isn't that he's mean or an idiot (he's actually a pretty funny old man), but rather that his teaching method is difficult to adapt to. What he does (since the second day) is go over the previous week's homework for about seventy minutes, then give us a tiny example of next week's homework before assigning. It doesn't feel like I'm being taught anything, and I certainly can't learn any sort of math entirely on my own terms.

Thank God he's instituted a curve and homework isn't due until after each test is finished; otherwise, I'm not sure I'd be able to chug through it.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Jaden that's exactly how my chem honors class was 2 years ago. but the thing was he didn't even care about the homework, it was technically due the next day but for all he cared you could bring up a blank piece of paper and he would stamp it, or hell you could stamp your own paper. as long as you had enough pieces of paper with a date stamp on them (and it didn't even have to be the right date, we purposely set it to the wrong date before to see if he'd notice and he didn't care), you'd get full points. that actually made it harder though because then there's no motivation to do the homework and the test is way unfamiliar.

There's this 5th grade teacher that i used to have,and my god was she a *****. I swear Every student she comes in contact with makes the student hate her. That's one of the reasons that Elementery was a pain in the ***. This other kid hates her too. In fact,everyone does. And she yells at me for no particular reason.

Last edited:

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
My ninth grade maths teacher.

He liked to teach us about legal loopholes and his hatred for consumerism. Not so much maths. Problem was, he couldn't articulate a sentence or complete a thought to save his life. And if we interrupted, he'd bellow at us for ten minutes. Needless to say, I don't miss the man.

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
Oh yes, there was another teacher I completely forgotten in my previous post.
One of my 6th grade teachers was arrested during the school year I had him for having sexual relations with a minor from another state, which had apparently been going on for over a year.

Thats at least worth an honorable mention.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
in Senior year in high school in English class I had the most weird teacher ever,she would dress like it was a Disco party or something ,she would just sit in her desk and looks at us while writing our names , one time she just passed us a sheet with what we had to do
but she didn't even explained us ,and just then started screaming like crazy
the next semester she left.

NinjaPokemon

Underworld Ninja
In 6th grade we had a teacher that gave everyone else a warning before he took away about 5 minutes of recess. If your name was on the board that meant you had a warning. Every tali mark next to it was 5 minutes off. Like i said he gave everyone a warning... but me. he would write my name on the board and then put a tali mark next to it just for fun ( i kno it was just for fun i asked him ) thats 5 minutes off a 15 minute recess when anyone else would have just had a warning i said " But Mr.G you would have given anyone else a warning before you did that." then he would put anoother mark... 10 minutes off a 15 minute recess. one of my friends stood up before i could and asked him why he did that and he wrote his name on the board !!! NO TALI MARK !!! and i would say but thats not fair and there goes one recess...... jerk

NinjaPokemon

Underworld Ninja
Out of all my teachers, the one that sucks the hardest is actually my first grade teacher.

She apparently thought that I was an autistic child for reasons I don't even know, and didn't believe the school when they had told her that I was a perfectly capable student. After the one visit to special ed. where they confirmed her suspicions were wrong, it must have made her hold a grudge. She would constantly scream at me even when I was doing nothing wrong, I became the most punished kid in her class, and was not nearly as kind to me as the rest of the students. I would even get phone calls home claiming that I did things that were later on proven not true.

At the time, I had thought it was simply because I was a bad kid, but after hearing this information from the school and my parents later on, I just realized she was just a jackass.

Funnily enough, she had been later fired a year or so later.

I kno rite?! My 1st grade teacher thought i was mentally retarded because i couldnt concentrate. Its because i have a.d.d. but anyway

I was in first grade and you expect me to listen and do every single thing you say?!?!

I was proven to have a.d.d. when i was 7 but she must have hated me for it or something so she would give me D-s when i deserved A+s

rukario590720

Dont hate.Appreciate
my sucky teacher this year is my math teacher. he cant teach! all he does is put problems on the board and solve them. how is that teaching?