• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I have this weird woman for algebra.

I understand shes just trying to keep the class learning but...

She starts yelling at random people even though they wernt talking or doing anything wrong.
And we cant have anything on our desks (beak the graphing calcs) ...after we stopped using them. (she only takes them out for a certan week)

My English teacher, this year is a nightmare. She treats us all like we're 5 years old and she's incredibly stupid. She's awful at spelling and there have been numerous occasions where she has asked the class how to spell something when she doesn't know how. Oh and yesterday we were reading "politically correct" fairy tails and she says. "So the opposite of politically correct would be politically uncorrect."

Oh well I suppose I have to shake my head and laugh at her stupidity :rolleyes:

My Grade 10 Social Studies(History) Teacher was horrible. She had an annoying habit of losing our homework, including mine. She pretty much gets pregenant every year so she can get paid for doing nothing (maternity leave). Well, she's done it at least twice so far... I also just don't really like her much. I guess I'm shallow.

Also forgot to mention I have a bioligy teacher named Dr. Blood who claims to enjoy Slipknot and disecting things. No jokes.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
Typically I tend to make an attempt to stay away from teachers that suck unless they're female and under 30. In which case, they can suck all they like.

I C WUT U DID THAR

Anyway, at my school, thigns are going pretty good. Except for this assistant teacher in my classroom who's a total b****. I get along with the actual teacher, but I absolutely hate the assistant. She yells at everybody for talking quietly, then she yells across the hall to another teacher for half a damn hour

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I have a pysco Biology teacher who loves to throw dead froggies at us when we are talking SOFTLY = (

She is totally mad and laughs at the sudden sight of seeing an animal being disected. I hate her!

But on the bright side , she plays pokemon..*chuckle*

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
my teacher sent us to the principle for forgetting to do/bring our homework..

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
I have a pysco Biology teacher who loves to throw dead froggies at us when we are talking SOFTLY = (
She is totally mad and laughs at the sudden sight of seeing an animal being disected. I hate her!
I would kill to have a teacher like that.
Biology last year would have been more entertaining if my teacher was a borderline psychopath who chucked dead bodies.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
thats the last straw. the french ***** ive mentioned perhaps too much in previous posts has crossed the line. last friday she wasnt at school so she gave us a bunch of useless work. today she starts to check it and she comes to my friend (same friend she made cry). my friend didnt do her work on friday because she was making copies of her warmups to study, because those were going to be taken up today. my friend left her copies at home. the teacher kept demanding that my friend show her proof of copies. because my friend left the copies at her house, she couldnt show her. the teacher called her a liar. my friend began to cry and the teacher said "Good. You deserve to cry because you lied to me and were caught in the act. Anybody who didn't do their work on Friday should be crying." thats the last straw. tomorrow, im gonna get a few classmates and were gonna have a little "talk" with the *****.

Nebbio

NINJA!
My business studies teacher bawls at me when I don't use the right fingers for the keys. Like there's certain fingers for each key.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
thats the last straw. the french ***** ive mentioned perhaps too much in previous posts has crossed the line. last friday she wasnt at school so she gave us a bunch of useless work. today she starts to check it and she comes to my friend (same friend she made cry). my friend didnt do her work on friday because she was making copies of her warmups to study, because those were going to be taken up today. my friend left her copies at home. the teacher kept demanding that my friend show her proof of copies. because my friend left the copies at her house, she couldnt show her. the teacher called her a liar. my friend began to cry and the teacher said "Good. You deserve to cry because you lied to me and were caught in the act. Anybody who didn't do their work on Friday should be crying." thats the last straw. tomorrow, im gonna get a few classmates and were gonna have a little "talk" with the *****.

that is so friggin mean ill have my sceptile use leaf blade to cut her head off look whos cryin' now

Nebbio

NINJA!

Holy.......... point a laser pen right in her eyes. Then see who's crying.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I hate this one student-teacher assistant in my Phys. Ed class. He's such an ****.

psyrose3

Eesh. My French teacher is just really unorganized, and only collects certain homeworks, the majority of which my friends lose or forget at home. Don't confront the teacher. Confronting the teacher will give her a reason to make your life a living h***.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i had a teacher who tried to fail me for being short,1 who would crumple up my project and throw them out,and another who would give us work,not explain it and her reasoning is shes at the staff room/on youtube/ebay/checking on our facebook which is AGINST THE RULES

Riversong

Buggy down.
I don't like my World Lit. teacher, hard to describe why. Maybe because she's in charge of the drama club and classes involving that, so she incorporates the presentation thing a lot in a class about...world literature. We read epics (you know, about the gods and crap), and then we have to sign up a least once during the semester to start a whole class discussion by standing in front and asking questions on the story (basically teaching the class). I don't mind minor presentations here and there, but she goes beyond that. I thought we would do more reading, but instead we only spend less than one day a week doing so. The other teacher is not like this apparently.

I have the same trouble with my economics teacher. My friend has the other teacher, but both classes have to do a huge project about a company, so large it's broken into three separate sections. We get to be in small groups though. But heres the thing: Once again, I got the very eccentric teacher who loves picking on people to talk in front of everyone constantly. So only SHE is making us do huge presentations for this, not the other teacher. Luckily one of my group members loves to present and make posters, so i'm not worried. But still, my teacher angered me when she made me her latest victim in class last thursday, and I was sick. So, I couldn't speak that loud, not to mention I have a naturally soft voice. When I answered the question, she just gave me a look and said to some guy in the back, "Now could you hear that??" I didn't repeat myself though, why should I? I don't have a loud voice, plain and simple. I'm not going to scream and kill my throat. It's not like I whisper either; people just talk a lot in that class so of course they're not going to hear.