• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
My English 2 teacher is really mean, she sent someone to the office just because they whistled, although the way the person reacted to it was pretty funny though.

Last edited:
Ok my 6th grade reading teacher miss davis. Shes terrible.

haha how did I know that you were going to post here about Ms. Davis.

In my junior year I had this really old guy for History. Like he was REALLY old, should have been retired.
I didn't actually hate him though ..I actually liked him, because the class was extremely funny. And ..well, he just SUCKED at teaching in general.

He'd always come late to class (somedays being more than 20 minutes), until a random teacher came in and was like "YOU KIDS HERE ALONE?!" But you'd always see him doing the geezer walk through the halls. SO SLOW ahah.

And....he....talked...liiikee....thiiiiiiss....very mono and slow.
And since I always dyed my hair, he'd always have to be like "AMANDA! YOU GOT MATCHING PENS WITH YOUR HAIR?!" Like one day I came in with pink hair, looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

But the way he taught. Everyone pretty much got B's in that class, even though we did s hit. Essays ..I'd make mine last least a page, but I'd pretty much explain the crap in the same words every sentence, but he never read really, so he just would give good grades if the essay looked long enough.
And for tests. He'd hand out blank pieces of paper, and sit back down ..and then like a minute later, he'd be like "WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU WORKING?!" ..and he gave us no explanation of what we were supposed to write down.

And when I would actually listen to him, when I wanted to take down notes, I'd miss something, so I'd ask him what he just said, and he'd say something totally different.
Or he'd tell us to write down certain things he said. But 5 minutes after he said it, he'd go "write that down." xDD

And then he'd always call on random people (usually the ones he liked making fun of the most), so when he would call on me, I'd be like "eh. i don't know." and when any of us didn't know answers, a lot of the times he'd call us to come up to him ..and he'd just have us stand there, while he sits in his chair and continues to talk to the rest of the class. Few minutes later he'd look back at you and say some random crap. I remember on finals day, he did that to me, and then told me that I was supposely having this Princess Prom in the summer. LIKE I seriously think he smoked some crack, ahaha.

But yeah. He was pretty chill. Just couldn't teach. Which ..didn't really bother me anyways. I passed the class. :3

ahah I loved my junior year though.
I should end up talking about other teachers sometime as well. Bunch of wackjobs.

Tof

In my junior year I had this really old guy for History. Like he was REALLY old, should have been retired.
I didn't actually hate him though ..I actually liked him, because the class was extremely funny. And ..well, he just SUCKED at teaching in general.

He'd always come late to class (somedays being more than 20 minutes), until a random teacher came in and was like "YOU KIDS HERE ALONE?!" But you'd always see him doing the geezer walk through the halls. SO SLOW ahah.

And since I always dyed my hair, he'd always have to be like "AMANDA! YOU GOT MATCHING PENS WITH YOUR HAIR?!" Like one day I came in with pink hair, looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

But the way he taught. Everyone pretty much got B's in that class, even though we did s hit. Essays ..I'd make mine last least a page, but I'd pretty much explain the crap in the same words every sentence, but he never read really, so he just would give good grades if the essay looked long enough.
And for tests. He'd hand out blank pieces of paper, and sit back down ..and then like a minute later, he'd be like "WHY AREN'T ANY OF YOU WORKING?!" ..and he gave us no explanation of what we were supposed to write down.

And when I would actually listen to him, when I wanted to take down notes, I'd miss something, so I'd ask him what he just said, and he'd say something totally different.
Or he'd tell us to write down certain things he said. But 5 minutes after he said it, he'd go "write that down." xDD

And then he'd always call on random people (usually the ones he liked making fun of the most), so when he would call on me, I'd be like "eh. i don't know." and when any of us didn't know answers, a lot of the times he'd call us to come up to him ..and he'd just have us stand there, while he sits in his chair and continues to talk to the rest of the class. Few minutes later he'd look back at you and say some random crap. I remember on finals day, he did that to me, and then told me that I was supposely having this Princess Prom in the summer. LIKE I seriously think he smoked some crack, ahaha.

But yeah. He was pretty chill. Just couldn't teach. Which ..didn't really bother me anyways. I passed the class. :3

I should end up talking about other teachers sometime as well. Bunch of wackjobs.

I lol'd. :p

Ugh... My least favorite teacher is a sub that I've had several times now. The first time being in 7th. So, I was talking to someone (we had both finished our work, it's not like we weren't doing it) and she told me to stop. I did. Five minutes later, I was just sitting there, reading my book, and she told me to go to the office for talking. "Why?! I didn't do anything! I was just sitting here reading my book..." I said. She replies, "Don't you dare talk back to me young man! And I saw you talking! You won't get away with lying to me! Now get your butt down to the principal!". How is that fair? I stopped talking, and read my book. And all of a sudden I get sent to the office? It ****** me off... I got a level-2 write up, also. I've never liked her since. ._."

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
There was a teacher at our school who taught Geography who was litteraly insane :D
He was feared by the younger grades of high school, yet when he left he got the BIGGEST applause ever from everyone. I've had him, basically if you were bad at Geography he hated you. Good thing I'm good at Geography!

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active

Where did you go to school? Because I have a history teacher named Mr. Davis who is literally exactly like that.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I have this weird woman for algebra.

I understand shes just trying to keep the class learning but...

She starts yelling at random people even though they wernt talking or doing anything wrong.
And we cant have anything on our desks (beak the graphing calcs) ...after we stopped using them. (she only takes them out for a certan week)

...I'm gonna add to this.

Today a kid sneezed.

Shae made hime go to the nurse.

For sneezeing. Not hacking coughing, just a LEETLE sneeze.

And she does that to three people by the end of class Im sure the nurse was all "WTF?"

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Teachers that suck...wow ok:

1)My maths teacher. I was absent from school for about 2 weeks and when I came back she expected me to hand in a practise exam paper I never got and 2 weeks worth oh homework I never got on Quadratic Equations which are the most evil things on the planet. I told her that I'd been off so she gave me an extension YAY! ...for the next day. What an absolute *****. This was about a month ago and I still haven't finished because I've needed to catch up on my other subjects. She gives me a detention every day...

2)My English teacher...who I've had for 3 years in a row. She gives me about a week to draft an essay and then redraft it, and then type it up and print it off. I don't own a working printer...and I always lose my memory sticks...I hate being the dumbest person in the top English class because my teacher doesn't think there should be an excuse for late homework since everyone else can do it....I hate her.

3)My Biology teacher...she's old and mean and she just cannot teach very well. It's so frustrating how I have to read books and go online to actually learn! She spends about a whole week talking about osmosis, or mitosis or whatever while the other classes are whizzing ahead. Everyone in my class but me and the others who spend their time doing extra are failing...and still she doesn't get replaced...

4)My music teacher...she gets annoyed when I don't remember what things like vamp or ostinato mean...SORRY but I didn't know that I was expected to learn how to speak ******* Italian! She can be a laugh sometimes but she can just be quite a pain.

Funnily enough, all the teachers I think that suck happen to be female. This is because the only male teacher I have this year is for Chemistry and he's the coolest guy ever! He lets students light up cigarettes with bunsen burners and smoke out the windows LOL!

So don't think that I have some grudge against women or something, because I really don't. :D

treespyro

Vintage much?
GaZsTiC: No offense but firstly teachers can't slow down for one student and you should have taken the responsibility to find out the work you missed. For English, use the library and it is your fault for losing your USB and there shouldn't be an excuse for late hw. For Bio I guess those are the teachers were you have to take it upon yourself. Music, that is music as those terms are Italian...well some.

Your Chem teacher reminds me of my old history teacher in year 8 who always smoked but he was a great guy, good times.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
He lets students light up cigarettes with bunsen burners and smoke out the windows LOL!

Hey wait, can't a teacher be fired for letting students do that, because if I was in that class, I would inform the school board.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Teachers that suck...wow ok:

1)My maths teacher. I was absent from school for about 2 weeks and when I came back she expected me to hand in a practise exam paper I never got and 2 weeks worth oh homework I never got on Quadratic Equations which are the most evil things on the planet. I told her that I'd been off so she gave me an extension YAY! ...for the next day. What an absolute *****. This was about a month ago and I still haven't finished because I've needed to catch up on my other subjects. She gives me a detention every day...

Are the detentions related to the homework you haven't handed in? Because if they are she could be trying to assign you extra time to catch up. If it's because you were misbehaving then you deserve it =P Besides, she can't slow down the course for one pupil, aka, you.

2)My English teacher...who I've had for 3 years in a row. She gives me about a week to draft an essay and then redraft it, and then type it up and print it off. I don't own a working printer...and I always lose my memory sticks...I hate being the dumbest person in the top English class because my teacher doesn't think there should be an excuse for late homework since everyone else can do it....I hate her.

You can either: A) Don't lose your memory sticks. Put them on a keychain or something? Write a reminder? B) Work in the school computer lab for your work and save on your School E-mail (If you have one). A is probably the better choice though.

4)My music teacher...she gets annoyed when I don't remember what things like vamp or ostinato mean...SORRY but I didn't know that I was expected to learn how to speak ******* Italian! She can be a laugh sometimes but she can just be quite a pain.

Funnily enough... in a course I think you're expected to know all of the terminology that is associated.

Volcanic Murk

Stupid Genius
I would say my Social Studies (long term) substitute from last year. He lowered my grade for not doing an extra credit project. Why would you assign a required extra credit project? It makes absolutely no sense. I think this is a real, legitimate reason to hate a teacher. I was glad when my normal teacher came back though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I got my Mid-Term Report card today. My Geography teacher gave me 3+ because I didn't hand all assignments in on time. WTF?!!? I know I did hand them all in, all on time. What was he smoking?

Last edited:

Burning Orphanage

Liscensed Pedophile
To be fair, if you're absent that long, you should have gotten somebody in your classes to get homework for you. its understandable a teacher would be ****** when you claim you didn't get the assignment for being absent, when you had two entire weeks to call up a friend asking what you were missing, and to either make a photo copy for you or bring you an extra copy from class.

The detention almost every day part I can understand complaining about, I'd just expect the teacher to flat out give you a zero for waiting that long to hand it in, but in all honesty, the teacher is being perfectly understandable with their actions.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
my teacher took my gameboy advance,pokemon silver and wario land 4,said she would give it back in a wee,then transferred to a different school taking the gameboy and game with her(this was 6 years ago and the wario land 4 game was my friends,not mine)

and my english class tries to make us write a 5 paragraph story for the topic she gives us(an apple was the first one,for example) and each paragraph has to be at least half a page,we have to do a rough copy,roof read edit and revise,then do a good copy...in 30 mins

my social studys teacher makes me stay in every day at lunch for not having a printer at the house,so she makes me type everything at school each day and its a good thing i get away on time as she tries to make me stay after school to do it too.

last year our music teacher made us watch mickey mouse and the wiggles and stuff every day...in grade 8

the starting of grade 8 our music teacher (he left after a month)would make the class listen to classical music and give our opinion about it...he would fail our work for the day if we said anything about not liking it

in kindergarden my teacher got the whole class making fun of me every day as i couldn't tie my shoes...IN KINDERGARDEN

i did have one awesome teacher however ,who was probable my only good teacher at all,who gave us candy if we talked french everyday...i may have a second one,the one who said he would start giving my half his pay to help teach the class :) (the if is if hes serious,pay day is next Friday)

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I have this english teacher who gave me this assignment over a five day weekend and I ended up going to the hospital, coming back to remember the assignment the last day of my supposed to be relaxing weekend, explain the situation, only to present it the following day and since I was off these meds for the first day since the incident it became this whole dramatic scene and I wanted to cry so bad. And I don't cry, I'm the type of guy who is very good at bottling up his emotions. Now everybody keeps bringing it up especially him by taking me out in the hall and stuff and I just want to shout "Your just making it F***ing worse".

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
My 9th Grade AP English Teacher said she hates Freshman, need I say more?

Exarius

ok, an update from my last post:

Swedish teacher. She wasn't boring. She was AWFUL! Every lesson, start by checking homework, then check the text, then do 5+ problems in the book. Every lesson. And she was a complete ******* too. I've lived in Norway for the last 7 years, and thus no swedish lessons at school. 1 lesson, she goes to my sister and says: "I don't think you can learn swedish at all because your norwegian is interfering with it." We are like WTF on her. And once, my sister was late with an assignment which I had given in on time. teachers goes and says: "Since your brother wrote it in norwegian, you can do it too, just give it in." I had done my best to write it in swedish. I'm glad I could drop swedish because of my norwegian background.

rukario590720's said:
my sucky teacher this year is my math teacher. he cant teach! all he does is put problems on the board and solve them. how is that teaching?

Funny, because that is exactly our math teacher too o_O He sais something along the lines of "lets do the problem X shall we?", solves it, "riiiight, [student name]? Now lets do the problem Y..." and so on. and he does it WAY too fast. Last course, all I did was copy everything he did on the blackboard, because he wrote stuff to fast while he was talking along it, and he was standing in front of the blackboard so we couldn't see properly. when I was done writing down problem X, he was halfway trough problem Y. good job I got to say.