• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Yaragorm

Cosmic Energy FTW
My Biology teacher is horrible. She always tries to make us do 50 things at once only to screw up on things. Whenever we copy stuff from the board she always tells us last minute things to write down. The worst part is that her tests are ridiculously hard. Seriously, if you're gonna be a dumb teacher, then at least have easy tests. GOD.....

Unrelated to her skills in teaching, but she's also rather ugly....

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
My Biology teacher is horrible. She always tries to make us do 50 things at once only to screw up on things. Whenever we copy stuff from the board she always tells us last minute things to write down. The worst part is that her tests are ridiculously hard. Seriously, if you're gonna be a dumb teacher, then at least have easy tests. GOD.....

Unrelated to her skills in teaching, but she's also rather ugly....

That's why you study for tests. Jeez, alot of you dickheads seem to expect everything to be handed on a plate for you.

Yaragorm

Cosmic Energy FTW
That's why you study for tests. Jeez, alot of you dickheads seem to expect everything to be handed on a plate for you.

But no matter how hard I try, I still end up with only a 'B-'! In fact, the highest grade ANYONE has ever gotten on any of her tests is a 86......

I can't believe she's been teaching for 15 years....

Shephard922

Were it so easy.
I still hate my 9th grade Algebra teacher. I swear she was purposely trying to fail us all, with her damned 10-question tests and stuff. (I got a 20% F on that test)
Now good teachers, on the other hand, I get lucky with. Last year I had a Biology teacher, at first I hated her very much, but she ended up being awesome. She gave extra credit on almost every single assignment. I ended Biology with at least 115% overall, I'm not exaggerating. My German teacher is awesome too. He tells us all these hilarious stories about his experiences. His German 1 class wasn't trying hard at all, and so he told them "All the intelligent kids follow me out of the room, and I'll throw a handgrenade into the room." He could've gotten fired, except he said it in actual German, so nobody understood him. Well, then he told us about it...

DeltaInferno

~InnocentIllusions~
I had a Geography teacher who bored the hell out of her classes. Nobody - I repeat - NOBODY could pay attention for more than 10 minutes in her class. My friend and I resorted to using medicated oil to keep ourselves awake. We dabbed it on our temples near our eyes and then our eyes would burn like hell. The pain kept us from falling asleep. But this method gave us really bad tempers. :/
Didn't help that her lessons were basically reading out of the textbook, she spoke softly, and the pupils who REALLY needed help couldn't hear her. We asked her to speak louder once, but she just laughed at us.
She also told us weird things from her childhood days in her kampong(sp) that weren't related to the topic at all. What do RINGWORMS have to do with EROSION?

This teacher also happens to be my form teacher. She made it 'compulsory' for us to come dressed up in ethnic costumes for Racial Harmony Day, but what did she wear? A frilly top from Marks and Spencers that she claimed was Peranakan. (Doesn't help that I'm Peranakan too, and my mum shops at M&S quite often)
Also, she plays favourites. She always asks the class chairperson to do everything. The vice chair just sits at her table and stones away, waiting for a chance to do something. Our class chair got so stressed she cried.

(Before anybody asks what the heck is Racial Harmony Day, I'm Singaporean. It commemorates the racial riots that broke out in our past when we weren't a peaceful island country yet)

Blue Steel

Deathstars fanatic
I dilslike teachers that you can't win with. Say for instance you were given a detention by a teacher for talking and you weren't actually talking at all.

Kyuusou

The one teacher that I truly hated was my nature science teacher. He was also one who picked favourites so even if you could the answer on a question it was like 0,1% chance that you would be the one to answer other than those few favourite people. Also, at the end of the term I was on the edge of not passing the class since I failed ONE test of 5 (I've never had a teacher before that was so harsh that you had to pass all tests to pass the whole class). So, to be able to pass I had to do TWO tests on the last day on one and a half hour while everyone else got only one test during that time. I was able to pass though but I still can't believe that I had to do both tests on the same day at the same time. In other classes I was able to come during a weekend and write the test I failed on.

Pikachu!84

Pikachu Obsessed!
I hate a few teachers that I hated. My kindergarten teacher took stuff out of my locker, she was a jerk!

My 2/3 3rd grade teacher was ever worse! I don't ever want to take about her!

And my 7th grade teacher let people mess with me!

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
I'd like to mention my 7th grade science teacher. She gave us colouring packets. Now, let me explain why this would be at all hard.
They had probably around ten pages each, each with several diagrams of an animal, and each with roughly.. 50 sections.
ONE PAGE TOOK A HALF AN HOUR.
I quite literally couldn't finish it any time she gave it to us, not to mention I definately did not have that many different coloured pencils.
That brought my average down heavily.

It didn't help that I had a completely abominable class, and she sent all of us to detention several times. Plus she kept ranting about how terrible we were, which I suppose most of us deserved.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
But no matter how hard I try, I still end up with only a 'B-'! In fact, the highest grade ANYONE has ever gotten on any of her tests is a 86......

I can't believe she's been teaching for 15 years....

Try harder.

I still hate my 9th grade Algebra teacher. I swear she was purposely trying to fail us all, with her damned 10-question tests and stuff. (I got a 20% F on that test)

No teacher wants their students to fail. That defeats the purpose of being one.

uhhhhh

Too sweet
No teacher wants their students to fail. That defeats the purpose of being one.

My Chemistry Teacher says hi.

He'll seriously try his very best to fail you if you get him on his bad side... he said so himself.

Heck, he's so confident that most of us would fail at his tests that he'd show us the actual quiz DAYS before the day we answer them! I gotta say, I've never met anyone like 'em. =/

Last edited:

Ctep

First HG Shiny
My Art Teacher keeps giving me bad grades for adding too much detail when it said on the board for the project, "Add as much detail as possible."

So, I got about 10 other people to come to the office with me who also suffer the same fate and report him. Now the school is investigating him.

Strangely, everyone it happens to is fat. O: Yes, I know what that means.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
My grade 4 teacher who's name i wont repeat -_-

First off, bathes in cologne, makes the worst jokes ever, doesnt listen to anything anyone says, constantly fails almost all students except for a few of his favs, gives out way too much homework in such little time... and his voice was loud and booming. But the worst thing is that big grin, EVIL D= and plus he was like 6 ft 7 or something o_O...

I had a Geography teacher who bored the hell out of her classes. Nobody - I repeat - NOBODY could pay attention for more than 10 minutes in her class. My friend and I resorted to using medicated oil to keep ourselves awake. We dabbed it on our temples near our eyes and then our eyes would burn like hell. The pain kept us from falling asleep. But this method gave us really bad tempers. :/
Didn't help that her lessons were basically reading out of the textbook, she spoke softly, and the pupils who REALLY needed help couldn't hear her. We asked her to speak louder once, but she just laughed at us.
She also told us weird things from her childhood days in her kampong(sp) that weren't related to the topic at all. What do RINGWORMS have to do with EROSION?

This teacher also happens to be my form teacher. She made it 'compulsory' for us to come dressed up in ethnic costumes for Racial Harmony Day, but what did she wear? A frilly top from Marks and Spencers that she claimed was Peranakan. (Doesn't help that I'm Peranakan too, and my mum shops at M&S quite often)
Also, she plays favourites. She always asks the class chairperson to do everything. The vice chair just sits at her table and stones away, waiting for a chance to do something. Our class chair got so stressed she cried.

(Before anybody asks what the heck is Racial Harmony Day, I'm Singaporean. It commemorates the racial riots that broke out in our past when we weren't a peaceful island country yet)
You had to do that? Thats just horrible, you're wide awake, in pain and really cranky. So, that doesn't sound so fun at all. x_x But yeah, I know that feeling when a teacher will talk about something AND THEN they will talk about something else that is nothing to do with it.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
My art teacher. Frankly all art teachers. I hate when they critique your work and you think it a friggin masterpiece. Hello!!! I have seen worse art and they always think theirs is the best and yours needs to be like theirs and theirs looks like s@#$!!!

3rd Grade Teacher: She hated me. :/ Seriously. It was my first year at that school, and she hated me. Once, we were calling out names for a project, determining who got which person to do a project on, and I heard EVERYONE'S name...BUT MINE! I raised my hand and said, "Um, teacher, you didn't call my name." She started to blow up at me! "I CALLED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!!!" I almost started to cry. I was only 8. :< I am positive I listened. She also accused me of backtalking, when I wasn't at all. She loved to torture an innocent 8 year old girl...

4th Grade Sub: I loved my 4th Grade Teacher. She waas awsome. But she had to go out, for like a month, and we were given a substitute. She liked me, but she gave WAYYY too much homework. I swear, I had so much work, my backpack ended up weighing like 20 pounds! I ended up falling over once, because my backpack was so heavy. XP

Music Teacher: I hate her. Sooo much. She has never liked me. Ever. When I was in choir, she asked people to sing. I raised my hand. She never picked me. I also never cantered. Plus, she is just so annoying.

That's about it.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
i utterly dislike my Defensive football coach.

I like my offensive one.

Our Def.coach puts the same 11 people out there.

tyranitar90

UP THE IRONS
OMFG my 8th grade math teacher sucked. She was a total moron who didnt teach anything and she was surprised why we had C's. WHY IS SHE TEACHING SERIOUSLY??
They say she was the "best" but I say she was the best at eating contests because she's fatter than a pregnant hippowdon.....

facetious

facetious
uhhhhh said:
My Chemistry Teacher says hi.

He'll seriously try his very best to fail you if you get him on his bad side... he said so himself.

Heck, he's so confident that most of us would fail at his tests that he'd show us the actual quiz DAYS before the day we answer them! I gotta say, I've never met anyone like 'em. =/
Why don't you report him to somebody higher up? It's a legitimate complaint because it's impacting on your learning.

Pretty much goes for the entire thread. Whining about it on a Pokemon forum isn't going to solve anything - go talk to somebody about it.

Last edited: