• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I hate my math teacher. I really do, but since my old math teacher left (Spinal Disc Surgery iirc) we're stuck with her.

God forbid for a student to a student to challenge her opinion in a calm and respectful way :rolleyes:

Also, the way she hits on other teachers is absolutely disturbing. The man in the class next to us is in our class 24/7. If you were there, you would see that it's more then just a "friendship", rofl.

I'm passing the class, I still hate her though =P

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
That's... aquward (I think I spelt it wrong :p). You think the student would hit on another student... or a teacher to a student... but who thought teachers could be happy? :p

Peter Quill

star-lord
It's not that, I just don't really want to see her personal relationships when I'm trying to calculate the surface of a sphere.

Also, akward. iirc.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I want to kill my math teacher. He gives us each 120 different problems a day. It gets so old. He also starts us all at a 60% so that doesn't help any =\

celibi88

robochu=win
i D-I-S-L-I-E-K my French teacher last year she was evil

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
My school needs anonymous feedback, since It's like signing the Declaration of Independence.

To start with:

1st Grade: I had no problem with my first grade teacher, (she was also my 3rd grade teacher), Just I forget what for, we had to bring something in every day of the week, and if we did, at the end of the week, we all watched a movie. If you didn't, you went with another teacher doing work. Anyway, I forgot whatever it was one day, and asked if I could bring two of what it was the next day
"No"

5th grade: Our teacher was an Ohio State fan (Note I like in MI). She favored students, and rewarded them too. For say, my friend. She said how nice smart, whatever he was, and went into this cubby closet like thing and gave him a sprite. Also, we had this one space project. The whole cover had to be colored. The night before, I wasted away 2 black crayons and a colored pencil just to color the deep blackness of space, front and back. I turn it in, and get a D. Yet, one of her perfered students left out all this color. She let us redo it, but I got marked down a grade, so I got a B+. Anyway, the Michigan Vs. Ohio state game was stupid also. She played the Ohio fight song all day and gave candy to anyone wearing red. Short N' sweet, she just prefers just a few people.

(note, middle school has team teachers)

6th grade (both): I really hated my SS/LA teacher. She would talk away about all her vacations around the world, then give us the assignment. At the end of the hour. Not to mention my work now (In 8th grade) takes less time to do than that.

My Math/Science teacher was ok, just she was always having miscarriages, emphasized on words like "Stuff", "Things", and "Cool" (not to mention finger quote). She also went through the lessons slow too.

That year: Never make the gym teacher the V-P. It's hell.

7th grade: My Math/SS teacher was subbing at another school, so we had this *****y sub, but I could deal with her since she was kinda hot. Say I came into her class nude and started running around the room. In her logic, it would be the whole classes fault since "You didn't stop your fellow student".

8th: no problems so far, just my SS/Science teacher marked this big project as a zero for me, and claims "papers can't walk" and "nobody want's to steal your papers". I turned it in, and my mom talked with him. "No way" was his reaction.

Now, I also hate how my parents don't know what GPA is (just for a class). C's now, A's by the end of the quarter. Pisses me off.

Oh, and last quarter, A's in two classes that don't have any homework, at least rarely, and my main classes, all B's. I hate homework, teachers think we don't have a social life, it brings down my grade despite all the 100's on quizzes and tests I take.

muumajii23

It's so he can raise his post count.
Just don't encourage him.

POSTCOUNT++ (for you nerd computer programmers out there...)

Well, my Law teacher pisses me off... He is really just an *** about everything; little to no sympathy. We had to do this assignment on a serial killer (I got David Berkowitz AKA Son of Sam). Now, my friend had a slightly sheltered life, and in turn is incredibly freaked out by killers and such. So understandably, she goes up to him and asks if she can have someone not too crazy. At this, he laughs and says "I got the perfect guy for you." in the weird way he talks. So ya, she looks him up. Turns out, this guy kidnapped children, raped them, brutally killed them, and than cooked and ate some of the body, and dumped the rest. She was almost in tears when she was done her research. I felt so bad for her, because my guy was mild in comparison, and I didn't really mind getting the creepy guys... So ya, I wasn't impressed.

He also has this way of talking down to you when you're asking a question, like you should already know the answer, and that you're an idiot for asking it. Ugh, I hate that class...

OmniRo

Banned
My Math teacher smokes 10 packs of cigarettes a day.When he opens his mouth to talk to me I feel like I wanna throw up.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Mr.Mudkip, feel free to stfu

Raichu4u, I'll get to you later

muum, I really have no way to respond to that.

OmniRo, if you have the guts to do it, find his ciggarettes, and throw 'em away. It's really that simple.

razor fire

Mr.Mudkip, feel free to stfu

Raichu4u, I'll get to you later

muum, I really have no way to respond to that.

OmniRo, if you have the guts to do it, find his ciggarettes, and throw 'em away. It's really that simple.

MODRAEG!

My music teacher sucks! She knows nothing about music and keeps giving me, the musician in my class, bad characters.... I hate that snotty little bitch....

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
While my Maths teacher is usually one of the best teachers in the school, he deserves a mention for saying last friday that we did well enough to have the next two days off.

Also, the entire RE department sucks in my school. The only two competent teachers left, leaving one person who does nothing but cut and stick, posters and DVDs (very helpful at GCSE), and two new ones, one that just can't teach and one that will only teach catholic views and leaves any other religions for homework. And the blinds are older then every teacher in the school, and have been through a fire.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA

Is that supposed to be roadrage?

Just becuase you play an instrument, doesn't mean that she's just going to raise your grade. I know, I played an instument. But I worked for my music grade.

@Will, are you talking about church or something?

cocoa_adele

My report for maths said I had a lower than expected mark on my exam- probably because we got it 15 minutes late! THANKS
Criticism said I should "stay positive" how the hell will that help me if I fail something!?

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
@Will, are you talking about church or something?

No, I'm talking about the RE department. RE (Religious education, in theory this is not restricted to one religion) is a mandatory subject in all English schools up to key stage 3, and mandatory up to the end of GCSE in some schools, including mine. Each subject has a department, although RE's is grouped in with History and Geography to make a "humanities" department.