• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Mawile412

Problem
my 7th grade sewing teacher was the worst. (yeah we were forced to have sewing)
She was always yelling at everyone if they made a mistake. i was pretty good at sewing(never did it before) and i made one mistake and was yelled at. i was sad :( i never got in trouble before. oh yea, and she was a lesbian.she always wore lumberjack shirts and jeans and she has really short hair. plus we had to call her ms.K-Mart(strange @.@)

My gifted and talented teacher was mean to everyone but me(yup i'm with the smart kids)
She would always yell at people if they didn't do something correctly. and she didn't believe in computers. o.o

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
How they got the job is beyond me but one Maths teacher I had who was Fresh-off-the-boat was really funny and awesome.

Same here! He was Vietnamese, (his English was almost perfect, but he spoke like Elmer Fudd) and he'd would tell stories about experiences that supposedly dealt with the lesson (this was Math Applications), and about his life in Vietnam. He was born after the war, and lived in poverty with a large family, and he once stole a chicken for his family to eat. He even stabbed a bully with a compass (the ones used in math) when he was about eleven. He loves America, usually mentions Uncle Sam when it came to money, and never wants to go back to Vietnam.

Back on topic:

I've only had one evil teacher in my history of school, but she only lasted for two months. When I was in fourth grade, we had an awesome teacher who made learning fun for us (can't remember her name, but she was really outgoing) and had a class mascot named Zoom who, according to her, partied every night (he was a huge teddy bear perched on top of a cabinet). Well, for whatever reason she was fired, and we got a new teacher.

Her name was Mrs. Nelson. She wore lots of make-up that made her scary in appearance, was obese, and had a really short haircut. She sounded nice, but she was mean underneath that tone. She called us names, once embarrassed me in front of the classroom, and other things. I remember coming home to have Mom concerned about what was going on in the classroom (I don't tell her anything). She was talking with Mrs. Nelson about something, when the teacher told my mother to hang on a second and screamed at the parent-pick up kids to shut up or they'll stay longer. Then she returned to talking with my mom in a nice voice and pretended like nothing happened.

Most likely because parents complained, she was fired and we ended up with a really nice, fun teacher named Mrs. Silvas for the rest of the year. I never wanted to see her again, but two years later, when the sixth grade class was at the Renaissance Festival (it was raining, unfortunately), I SAW HER walking towards the exit. She had dyed her hair orange and was wearing green, but I swear it was her, I rarely forget faces/appearances. My friends, who were in my fourth grade class, didn't believe me when I told them. I'm just glad she didn't see me. Who knows what would've happened.

But yeah. I haven't had a mean/evil teacher since.

I know what you mean man I had this teacher back when I was in 3rd grade long time ago she made a kid cry every day and she was always being a moron

Lord Scalgon

What title?
Same here! He was Vietnamese, (his English was almost perfect, but he spoke like Elmer Fudd) and he'd would tell stories about experiences that supposedly dealt with the lesson (this was Math Applications), and about his life in Vietnam. He was born after the war, and lived in poverty with a large family, and he once stole a chicken for his family to eat. He even stabbed a bully with a compass (the ones used in math) when he was about eleven. He loves America, usually mentions Uncle Sam when it came to money, and never wants to go back to Vietnam.

This reminds me of this Vietnamese teacher I had in high school. He's quite a sucky teacher, but he's actually the most easiest math teachers I've ever had. Everyone couldn't understand his accent...this is how he lectures:

'Quare woot ahf twenty-fie equo fie. (Square root of 25 equal 5.)
Quare woot ahf shicktheen equo faw. (Square root of 16 equal 4.)
Quare woot ahf nahn equo twee. (Square root of 9 equal 3.)
Quare woot ahf faw equo thoo. (Square root of 4 equal 2.)
Quare woot ahf wahn equo wahn.' (Square root of 1 equal 1.)

When one classmate asked a question, 'What does that word say over there?'

Our teacher said 'Twapeeshoish?' (Trapezoid, if anyone doesn't understand) Everyone laughed, and they were tempted to ask him the same question over and over. I don't even know if the teacher was aware of his accent, but I guess the students just abuse the hell out of him because of his accent.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
I've got two
My eigth grade science teacher was horrible. He was my comunications teacher last year, which he was good at since he used to be a film director, but he thought he was a good teacher. he would say one thing one day and the opposite the next day. The best part, I got a 100 almost the entire year because he didn't know how to grade papers and for the last assignment, we had to write a paper on the earth that only 5 people did. Even I didn't do it and I'm one of the biggest teacher's pets in my grade. I still got an A for the semester

My freshman year spanish teacher was worse than he was. She barely spoke spanish and could barely teach. I remember once the class tricked her into giving us an open note quiz. We could also make her give us a party and watch spongebob during class. She was an idiot

zeno48

Zaker!
Teachers that only work for a paycheck imo aren't as good as teachers who only care about students learning and don't care how much they earn. Teachers who will help out a student with any difficult problem they have and who care enough to listen and sit down are teachers i respect.

facetious

facetious
Teachers that only work for a paycheck imo aren't as good as teachers who only care about students learning and don't care how much they earn. Teachers who will help out a student with any difficult problem they have and who care enough to listen and sit down are teachers i respect.
Teaching is a stressful profession. Pretty sure all of them care very much about their paycheck. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Don't rant about middle school, you get bashed here for it. No matter what. Should school's get bigger lockers? "Lol u suck nub at life".

Anyway, my algebra teacher last year. The most horrible teacher. Ever. She was this 60 year old lady you could barely hear. she's like that principal on southpark and always says "mmkay?". Her teaching methods were beyond stupid, as I hate going the long way around and getting yelled at for taking shortcuts (though I still get the answer right. :p)

Tadashi

kiss my greens
On the first day of seventh grade, the homeroom teacher kicked a boy out of class.

Boy: What did I do?
Teacher: Nothing. Now get out!

... yeah.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
My Math teacher before I moved was terrible. She was Indian, and her accent was so thick you could hardly understand her. She was just terrible at teaching in general, and when the class all failed a test, she would make us copy the chapter word for word. And the entire class failed every time. So I just said screw it, and that was the only class I didn't get an A in.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
My R.E teacher.

She can't teach. I'm not saying that because she can't teach very well, but because she doesn't teach at all. Most of my lessons involve cutting and sticking, or making posters. (Although making posters is pretty much what every subjest is about now...).
And we missed loads of lessons, so instead of helping us catch up, she made us make posters. And if I have to make one more poster, I will cry.

... When I was little I had a teacher who used to grab me by the collar and choke me when she wanted me....

yep, some people just love to do that to kids.

It REALLY hurt. When I was even younger had a teacher that hit the kids for no real reason. fuuuun.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
You learned it in 6th gradeQUOTE]

Yeah, I learned it then, it SUCKED! I assumed you figured out that...oh well! He taught us nothing interesting......AT ALL! Hate him. Hate him. Hate him.

There was also a music teacher in third grade who said my singing was terrible....

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I even got once all my aswers correct (tecnically) and I didn't pass.

From the previous page, but still...How can you 'technically' get an answer right? You either get it right, or you get it wrong. It's pretty simple.

Last semester, for the week after exams, (since it was kind of a relaxing week, just catching up on stuff) our Math teacher chose to let us watch a movie. She chose Twilight.

/thread