• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
MRS PHILEMON!!!AND DR. P!!! my 9th grade math teacher was pregnant the enitre year so i got stuck with Philemon almost the entire year, until she got fired from the school for throwing a pair of scissors at a classmate of mine, then her replacement got their and he just told us to call him Dr P...wtf??...anyway the first thing we all noticed was he didnt have a thumb or pinky, then that he wore bottlecap glasses then that he kind looked like that stereotypical pediphile looking guy (i mean comeone DR .P!?!?!!??) so anyway he was a "college" prof. apparentyl (hahaha yeah right, whyy the heck would he be in Pine Bush then hahahaha) and on like the third day of him teaching us nothing having to do wiht math i was talking tomy friend and he was next to me talking to another student when i said the word It, then for the next 20 mins i had to sit through a lecture of the origin and forms of the word It....he eventually got kicked out for touching a girl in the wrong place (again haha we knew it!)

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
MRS PHILEMON!!!AND DR. P!!! my 9th grade math teacher was pregnant the enitre year so i got stuck with Philemon almost the entire year, until she got fired from the school for throwing a pair of scissors at a classmate of mine, then her replacement got their and he just told us to call him Dr P...wtf??...anyway the first thing we all noticed was he didnt have a thumb or pinky, then that he wore bottlecap glasses then that he kind looked like that stereotypical pediphile looking guy (i mean comeone DR .P!?!?!!??) so anyway he was a "college" prof. apparentyl (hahaha yeah right, whyy the heck would he be in Pine Bush then hahahaha) and on like the third day of him teaching us nothing having to do wiht math i was talking tomy friend and he was next to me talking to another student when i said the word It, then for the next 20 mins i had to sit through a lecture of the origin and forms of the word It....he eventually got kicked out for touching a girl in the wrong place (again haha we knew it!)
Literally, I'm calling BS. Don't school have to do back round check on who they hire? I highly doubt any of this is realistic. Also, you basing someone to be a pedophile of looks? Nice.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
Also, you basing someone to be a pedophile of looks? Nice.

I do it all the time XD they do have a kind of look to them, we have one that walks JUST outside the school grounds (we know he's a pedophile we saw his profile on the web) and one time.... haha we saw him and his dog run into the woods, and nobody really cared, then we remembered it was Earth Day and saw the lil kindergarteners walking around collecting dandelions... then one group of them walked by the woods ( the same directoin he went) and they disappeared... we were all say "Didn't the pedophile just go that way!?"

I do it all the time XD they do have a kind of look to them

People like you are the ones that promote discrimination.

My 7th grade English/Religion and Art teachers both gave a new meaning to abusive assholes.
The English one would just remark my mistakes in front of the whole class for no apparent reason, she randomly picked a student from each class and treated them like shit, I still fail to see how did such a bad person was hired for Religion class.

The Arts one was called "Nazi teacher", the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:

Cerulean-Charizard

Reptile Trainer
My old History teacher was quite weird. He had something wrong with him mentally. but classes were a laugh. In our first lesson back in year 7, he said out loud one sentence for us to write down and then he said "Okay, that's enough work for today". Lol, it gets stranger than that though. I'd see him talking to himself whilst walking around school. He would always start classes with the Our Father prayer in latin and promise us that if were were good he'd do the 'Barney Walk' which was some weird shuffling across the room. He'd also do the 'exploding man' where he'd jump around making explosion noises (baring in mind he appeared around 50 and had grey hair). He'd also give us 50p for getting questions right and stuff! Most of the time though, the kids would just mess around in class and stuff, typically.

When he got mad, he'd slam rulers on the desk or send people out, but once he chucked a chair across the room at someone, ripping the whiteboard in the process, and I think that was the last time we ever had him. In year 9 we had supply teachers for the whole year, so the last real History lesson I ever had was in Primary School, lol! There are many old stories of the teacher by former pupils like my half sister who claimed he talked about his cat called Doorstep, because it was 'born on the door step'!

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
My Geography teacher Mr Brister if you get a question wrong he makes you stand up and makes fun of you in front of the whole class. It's a horrible expierience

I hate my science teacher and english teacher from eigth grade.

English teacher was an absolute idiot. She would keep talking about who's a 'hero' and how you could help the world be a better place. She was one of those optimistic hippie fresh out of college kids i guess.

My science teacher was just a *****, never to me directly, but to a lot of my friends. She would have these bi-polar mood swings in the middle of class.

My spanish teacher, could not control her class, same with my art teacher. But those classes rocked because I didn't have to do anything just sit back chill and light **** on fire.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I never had a teacher that I hated with a passion, but my freshman Algebra teacher was kind of mean.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Last semester, for the week after exams, (since it was kind of a relaxing week, just catching up on stuff) our Math teacher chose to let us watch a movie. She chose Twilight.

/thread

Ye hath won the thread.

Also, could someone please explain what the hell RE is? I'm american, if that helps explain why I might not know.

Veslfen

Cleverness goes here
I've been fortunate enough to never have had a teacher that was "bad" in the sense of being nasty or harsh (that was saved for the substitutes. Ugh).
I have had a few teachers who were sub-par in other ways. In 10th grade I had an algebra 2 teacher who was great at teaching- if you asked a question in class, she'd be able to teach you whatever it was you needed help with- and you'd learn it. The problem was, she simply couldn't keep control of the class. Too many jerks disrupted class all the time and it just wasn't a good environment.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The Arts one was called "Nazi teacher", the rest is pretty self explanatory.

Heh, my friends and I call our principal a Nazi, though people have said the vice prinicipal is worse. I was told last year she yelled at all the seniors during an assembly and sent them back to class early because they were being too disruptive and not listening to her. I can sorta imagine that happening, I just hope I don't experience it. Imagine the ear rape through the microphone 0_o.

No one likes her, though, and she's a terrible prinicpal. I have no idea how she got Principal of the Year and how our school became an "A+ school" (we had a crappy assembly to celebrate that). Still, she's better than my brothers' principal.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
People like you are the ones that promote discrimination.

I do not prmote discrimination... but we have quite a few pedophiles in my area and I've noticed that there is something about them that's all the same... so sorry I'm discriminative of the pedophiles in my area ok?

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
I always hated my seventh grade SS teacher. She was the biggest **** monkey ever. She was generally annoying, and a little bit sexist to, IIRC. We had a debate about wars and religion, I knew I was right, but she kept saying she was right, and eventually, she thinks I'm sarcastic (Which I was a little bit, considering I was dealing with an idiot here), and she bans debates for the rest of the year, ****er.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I always hated my seventh grade SS teacher. She was the biggest **** monkey ever. She was generally annoying, and a little bit sexist to, IIRC. We had a debate about wars and religion, I knew I was right, but she kept saying she was right, and eventually, she thinks I'm sarcastic (Which I was a little bit, considering I was dealing with an idiot here), and she bans debates for the rest of the year, ****er.

Debating about wars and religion in classes usually has that effect, especially if the debate goes agaisnt the opinion of, what you say is, an overly evil woman?

Point is: no one has ever reached a consensus about who is right or wrong in a religious debate, unless both share similar views.

Debating about wars and religion in classes usually has that effect, especially if the debate goes agaisnt the opinion of, what you say is, an overly evil woman?

You should see the debates over bullfighting I had with the whole class.
Whole class+Teacher vs Me.
I won.

Last edited:

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Maybe you should have done your homework and maybe you shouldn't have been talking. Don't assume teachers are evil they have to put up with brats like you and don't even get paid that much. Their job is to teach, not the teacher's fault if you act like an absolute jerk.

BTW: I am going into education so there you go

You make an excellent point Tatiana, but i can remember one of my teachers and she was an evil old bag.

I have a lot of respect for teachers, because some of my family are in education.

Just because some kids are jerks though, doesn't mean that they should all be tarred with the same brush.

Vernikova

Champion
I never hated a teacher after a school year ended. It was during the school year that I disliked them but that was mainly because I didnt like that they chose favorites but I realized that if I were a good student then I would be a favorite. Too bad that never happens.

In short, I usually "hate" teachers because I didn't like their teaching styles but I get over it since they're just doing their jobs.

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
my 7th grade english teacher, her questions didnt make sense half the time and she smells like smoke all the time D:<

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Hey Blue I haven't seen you in a while! Anyways, I've never really had any bad teachers except for these 2. In year 7 I had this horrible maths teacher who yelled at a kid if they did the slightest thing wrong, I mean I am a good student (behaviour and levels wise) yet I was scared into silence for the full hour lesson. Allthough that was probably why he was so nice to me when it was parents evening. Oh and everyone called him Wiggy because his hair looks like a wig, one of my friends swore it almost fell off once!

The other was in year 8 when we used to have this really awesome teacher who was funny, clever and really nice. Then she got pregnant and left and this old dude replaced her and he made everything boring! Seriously, one time we watched Ice age because it was near the end of school and afterwards he gets us to write a rewiew of it. Not that bad right? How about the fact that he had written the entire review and left out the characters names. He then said that if anyone needed help they should just go up to him and ask. I MEAN COME ON!!! I really think he thinks we are mentally retarded. He also speaks in a monotone and thinks that ballads of some mining disaster are super interesting to 12-13 year old kids.

Thankfully my other 2 maths teachers were amazing! They taught us loads, took us to the computer room often enough and made everything fun! The first one was coloured so he had a slightly strange name. It was Mr. Mistry and when we first met him he asked us how his name was spelt. When nobody said anything he went "Right then, we're going to play some Hangman!" so we spent half the lesson playing Hangman and the other half solving Proffesor Layton-esque puzzles. The other was pretty much the same except he wasn't coloured and answered these two girls their questions about his personal life. They are awesome girls though, not pedos, and they were only having a laugh.