• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

I had a sub who abused her sub powers and made us late for class. She hated anyone not black. :/

Vernikova

Champion
My English teacher last year her name was Mrs. Jewbag and she graded my final exam and gave me a 64....She couldn't have just given me a 65 to pass...She hates me.

I'm always afraid of that happening to me. My teachers usually round up a 64 or a 63 to a 65 because it's close enough. My geometry teacher on the other hand let me stay at 64 instead of bumping me up. He probably hates me because of my American nationality since he's from Russia. It's weird that he favored all his Russian and a Chinese student though.

Last edited:

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
My English teacher last year her name was Mrs. Jewbag and she graded my final exam and gave me a 64....She couldn't have just given me a 65 to pass...She hates me.

You obviously deserved it since you just called her a "jew bag." Idiot.

i really did not like my honors english teacher in the 8th grade. he would expect us a to read a book like tom sawyer or the yearling with in a week and not help us on it. then we would have to a take a small 20 question quiz or write a summary on it. also he would expect us to read page like 11 to page 113 in 2 days. also he gives us work only once every 2 or 1 weeks and really if you mest up on that your grade would fall steeply. so really no one did read the book and it turns out he wasnt gunna give us a test ;p;.
we also had to do a a real podcast about a literature related topic, boy was that fun.....no im serious, we would be able to get out of class to do it in the library. but any ways he was really annoying.

Last edited:

Ami the Trainer

Breeder and Artist
For some reason I think a lot of people seem to not like their English teachers...
One of my favorite teachers was my past English teacher, but my least favorite teacher of all time would be my English teacher from this current year. Honestly, I was one of the few kids in the class who would pay attention. During the first semester I got a B+ (off by .6 of a percent... and only A i didn't have at the time), she wouldn't raise my grade by that .6% because I didn't participate enough.

Near the end of the year we had this group project and my partner was such a procrastinator. I even emailed her asking if his lack of work will affect my grade at all, but she told me it would be fine. Later when the project was due, he didn't hand in 1/2 the stuff he told me he was "working" on. It resulted in me failing. I went back and asked her about it but she told me it was my fault because I didn't make sure he did his part. She was so sexist too... -_- the girls who complimented her shoes and never did anything else got a better grade.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
^Wow that sucks... I also had a substitute that really sucked. Her name was miss Bjugstad (rhymes with puckstad) She was the meanest thing ever met. She made all of us so angry... we couldn't even sit in our spots in that class without getting yelled at, two kids finally got sick of her and left with the kids that had to audition for a play, then some of the younger band kids ruined it by telling her they weren't in the play, THe younger kids became the most hated kids in school and the two kids that left got in school suspension :(

danparker

Well, back in my 9th and 10th grade years, I've had this "Mrs. Doll". And I'm just going to say that she wasn't really nice. She was my history teacher. Sometimes, I used to think on some days she's lightened up.

Also, recently, I've had this Mrs. Hon in my chemistry class. She was a assistant teacher. She's another Mrs. Doll to me.

And I would like it better if she was out of my sight.

Both weren't nice.

And also, back in my 6th Grade year, which wasn't really good because it was my first year in middle school, which I didn't enjoy. Although the last 2 years at middle school were better.

Back in 6th grade, my old teacher, Ms. Close, she wasn't really nice to me. I really disliked her alot. For the first time ever in my live, she made me stay with her durng lunch time on some days. And her biggest advantage happens to be my father, who wasn't really in a good mood back on those days.

Now that I look back, I've declared that she was a mean lady. She even made me get rid of some cartoons I did when I thought of them.

Also, there was another teacher I had back a long, long time ago. She also wasn't nice. Her name began with a B. The only perfect days I had back then, was the days she wasn't in school. It was back in Elementary school.

Last edited:

Fast_shoesXx

^Wow that sucks... I also had a substitute that really sucked. Her name was miss Bjugstad (rhymes with puckstad) She was the meanest thing ever met. She made all of us so angry... we couldn't even sit in our spots in that class without getting yelled at, two kids finally got sick of her and left with the kids that had to audition for a play, then some of the younger band kids ruined it by telling her they weren't in the play, THe younger kids became the most hated kids in school and the two kids that left got in school suspension :(

Some sub teachers are gonna be mean. Not because they want to, but because it's a common method of controlling students and instilling a sense of respect in them, if only to the end of the day.

if kids notice they can get away with things with a pushover teacher, they probably will.

Ipwnyou

In the third grade my teacher completely freaked out on me because a paper I turned in was torn. She was completely freaking out and screaming at the top of her lungs.

My french teacher last year was also a jackass. She never really taught us anything. She would just spend the whole class period mindlessly rambling about herself. There was even one time where we had to go to another class room on the day of a test. She gave us the wrong room number (and this was even after she spent the entire week telling us to go check out where the room was but never bothered to do it herself). My entire class was wandering around the hallways trying to figure out where she was. Eventually we found her with ten minutes left in the class. She still made us take the test.
Also she was a heavy smoker. She would try to cover up the smell of cigarette with ungodly amounts of perfume.
Also she would make us take notes and then COLLECT them. Later when I looked at our grades I realized we never even got grades for most of them.
Towards the end of the semester EVERYONE in the class hated her. We eventually got to a point where we would just straight up tell her to shut up whenever she started talking.
I could spend all day talking about how much of a crappy teacher she was, and even the other teachers seemed annoyed by her.

on the subject of subs: I had a sub who came to class high. Her face was completely red, her pupils were dilated, and her hair was sticking up (like a clown but without the makeup)
she kept telling the completely silent classroom to stop making noise.
the next day my teacher came back and gave us a pop-quiz as punishment for treating the sub so badly.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
I've never really suffered any setbacks in the form of a teacher. I've always gotten on well with all of them. I get on well with everybody, so maybe it doesn't count, but...

Hmm. One of my first grade teachers was a bit too cynical, maybe. My best friend at the time raised his hand to use the bathroom and held it up for quite a bit of time, eventually shaking and dancing in his seat and calling the teacher's name out loud, but she deliberately ignored him. The poor kid ended up wetting himself right into the chair and all over the floor. :(

Boy did our teacher have egg on her face after that.

amba88

Besides what you guys are arguing, the reason why our schools are pumping out low quality product is the simply motivation. The teacher's aren't stupid. I went through high school with the attitude of I will learn what I want and I will get by knowing as little as possible or cheating my way through the rest of my classes. Now that I somehow found myself in college I am choosing to put effort into my education and as much as teacher's point you in the right direction ultimately it's you that makes the decision to learn or not. I think that high school shouldn't even be as long as it is. I would have no problem with it ending at 10th grade...

I will now post this and wait for someone cough "mike" cough to respond...
===========================================================
asset search website performance

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA

You've got no arguement here. If it says you need 65 to pass, you need 65 to pass. Not 64, or 63.5. But 65. You just should've tried harder.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Heh...I don't get into troubles with teachers much. But I do have one: my old maths teacher (this was back in primary school in China) shouts a lot at us and kept on going on and on about how this other class is 100 times better than us and how we're barbarians who talks and plays all day.

What a b**ch.

yani~sakura

i had to be you...
i had this one teacher that i hated because she relied on me for everything. She would ask me if her teaching was okay and then she couldn't even control the class! She even cried in front of the class to gain sympathy . she was sacked because she made a peole fail there exams by teaching the wrong thing.

EspeonMaster

The Legend Of Dawn
I had a teacher that fell asleep in the classroom while I was reading...

Ctep

First HG Shiny
OMG!! i just wanted to kill my 7th and 8th grade math teacher she was such a bi***.She would always call my mom whenever i woudnt do my homework and she would make me sit right in front of her just for talking talking!!
It was terrible having to have her for 2 straight years.Thank god iam not gona have her this year. :]

Do your homework, oh great one.

: 3 At least you didn't have a teacher who lost everyones' assignments then failed you for the reason "I lost them." On top of that, he had false answers to questions on his tests and wouldn't let you make up work he lost. He is now fired. : 3

Question 6: What is the biggest planet with rings in our solar system?
Actual answer: Earth.
My reason why: All of the gas giants have rings, yes, even Jupiter. They are just small? Don't believe me? http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_995.html Look for yourself. Discovered in 1979, this question happened in 2007, 9th grade. Wow, congratulations teacher.

His answer: Jupiter
His reason why: Jupiter has no rings.

:| Idiot.

Gallade324

Typhlosion Lover.
My Spanish teacher this year, complete douche bag. I don't know why people hate their English teachers, mine was great this year. He was funny and he plays games like Fallout 3 so when i finished work we could talk about it. Plus, everyone is quiet in class so we can work properly.

niedude

Don't forget to grin

: 3 At least you didn't have a teacher who lost everyones' assignments then failed you for the reason "I lost them." On top of that, he had false answers to questions on his tests and wouldn't let you make up work he lost. He is now fired. : 3

My reason why: All of the gas giants have rings, yes, even Jupiter. They are just small? Don't believe me? http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_995.html Look for yourself. Discovered in 1979, this question happened in 2007, 9th grade. Wow, congratulations teacher.

I believe that, common sense wise, the only planets that couldn't be considered the biggest with rings would be every single planet within the asteroid belt, including Earth, and pluto and uranus. Or wait, I have been out of the loop with astronomy ever since they discovered that extra planet which might or not be in our solar system, the biggest planet with rings, not counting Jupiter since those rings are relatively unknown, is Uranus or Neptune?

Gallade324

Typhlosion Lover.

Dude, are you like my twin?. My English teacher this year didn't mark our first Coursework and by the time it was the end of the year, he tells us he's lost it and tells us to do it again.

Now it was a film review, by this time i can't remember a thing about the film and my computer crashed months before he tells us this which deleted tons of stuff on my computer. Including the Coursework, i didn't bother to do it in the end.