• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teachers that suck.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Dan The Poke Man
that is so friggin mean ill have my sceptile use leaf blade to cut her head off look whos cryin' now

the irony of that is that when she was teaching elsewhere (not in GA) a student got tired of her being a censor block over my mouth and slit her throat.

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
my teacher gave us a spelling test. when my friend asked for a word repeated, she got a 0 because she talked.

pokefantravis

The Poke-Pimp
my teacher gave us a spelling test. when my friend asked for a word repeated, she got a 0 because she talked.

Wow, a zero for asking a question, what's her problem?

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
i had a teacher last year that made us turn in homework before homeroom and if we didn't she wouldn't accept it.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
My Health teacher, Mr. Amaral, was goddamnawful.

We spent all of our time either studying for or taking tests and quizzes. At home, we had to spend about an hour either studying for the test or making a poster. I never learned a thing, and it's no surprise that he was responsible for the only F I have ever gotten in my entire life. Apparently, he forgot to give me a project when I came back from a slighly extended Spring vacation. So he bumped it up to the only C I have ever gotten in my entire life when I turned in the project and took a quiz I missed.

He was either fired or he quit, I don't know which. The only people who know exactly won't tell me.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
my teacher sent us to the principle for forgetting to do/bring our homework..

Goddamn, here too D:
Man I hate that teacher <_<:
The problem is that she's our "mentor" (Which is basically the teacher that's the "boss" over 1 class) so we have her ANOTHER hour.
Bleh,
1 time forgetting homework? Principal now!
Whispering? Principal now!
Anything else? Principal now!

Riiiiiiiight, 3 of my classmates were send to the principal in 30 minutes o_O;

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
^ 0_________0

Yeah well, my maths teacher sometimes borrows things like pens and stuff from us and then forgets to return them. Once I asked her to show me an example, she used my red pen to write all the stuff and then took it with her. 0_0

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
zandgaia said:
Riiiiiiiight, 3 of my classmates were send to the principal in 30 minutes o_O;

That reminds me of my Biology teacher, who once sent all but five students out of a 26-student class out into the hallway. Of course, he wasn't being serious about it, plus I was one of the survivors, so it was all right. I think he just wanted to see if he could clear out the entire classroom via catching everyone breaking some rule or another.

profpeanut

I won't say anything about my first year replacement language teacher (for two terms) except for this: when our actual teacher came back, those were the days people started to pass the subject.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
My science teacher said that I look like I was 12. :| (I'm 15.)

I think he was joking, he really random, he is from Africa (not being racist) and he said that he was born in a tree. All the girls in my class believed him... :\

Akagi

i have a wacked sis
Ok my 6th grade reading teacher miss davis. Shes terrible.
On the first day of school this kid dropped a pencil and she snapped at him pick that up!!!!!!!!!
She gives us so much homework my binders ruined and so's my bookbag.
You will never find a teacher worse then miss davis even ask my sister she'll tell you the same exact thing.
P.S. Nobody likes her my sister had everyone sign a petitinon to get her fired but someone ripped it up.
please help me:(

KBM117

I had a teacher last year, in my 11th grade language arts class, that said on the very first day of that class: "Hello there you little liberals! My name's Mr. Davis and I'm a communist. And when I was your age, I did things that sould never be spoken of within the school limits."

[Random sarcastic laughs in the background as he speaks.]

All he ever talked about was politics, and it started to get really old.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
My 9th grade history teacher.

He spent at least 3/4 of the block talking about random crap, and then had us do all the work without help. Then, when I told on him for talking about raping virgins in class, he started making anything into a reason to kick me out of class. I got kicked out altogether and got a no credit in the class. He sucks.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
the irony of that is that when she was teaching elsewhere (not in GA) a student got tired of her being a censor block over my mouth and slit her throat.

so did someone kill her? if shes dead she deserved it but id still like to know.. maybe that was kinda harsh but still tell me please oh and sorry for my stupidity but whats GA?

Last edited:
My 6th Grade Enrichment teacher.

He was completely irate. After spending two or so weeks in his class, he would start randomly insulting you (with vivid language...), which is supposedly "just joking around". I am certain that it is extremely unproffesional an asinine to call your students that is going out with others "dirty whores". He usually spent 40/53 minutes in the class period sitting at his desk on his social networking in a chat with some stranger, and the class would start talking, seeing that he didn't give a flying fuck about what had been happening in the class room. The class wasn't even that loud. Then, he yells at the class for "being irresponsible" and "not trying hard enough".

It's was a freaking headache to be in that class, and be one of the few that was actually quiet.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Dan the Poke Man
so did someone kill her? if shes dead she deserved it but id still like to know.. maybe that was kinda harsh but still tell me please oh and sorry for my stupidity but whats GA?

she wasnt killed. i dont knwo the whole story, i just know that she was attacked and severly injured. ive seen the scar on her throat. it looks like a wrinkle, cuz shes over 40 but under 65. GA is the abbreviation of the american state georgia.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Oh goodness, I never really had any teachers that I hated, but some that were really weird.

However, the one that I didn't really care for was my 6th grade teacher... she was weird... and fat... she always smelled... and she was just awkward...

I still twitch whenever I talk about her.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well to clarify, I was a student teacher like last month and before that. Anyway there are always some loonies (teachers) that have issues and surprisingly are allowed to teach but the things I see that are common is that your perspectives, some cases your teacher like I said before, loonies but most cases are just plain your perspective which are just taken out of context.

Ok my 6th grade reading teacher miss davis. Shes terrible.
On the first day of school this kid dropped a pencil and she snapped at him pick that up!!!!!!!!!
She gives us so much homework my binders ruined and so's my bookbag.
You will never find a teacher worse then miss davis even ask my sister she'll tell you the same exact thing.
P.S. Nobody likes her my sister had everyone sign a petitinon to get her fired but someone ripped it up.
please help me

Like this which could be said in perspective but you have to realize generally teachers are public servants and the board decides not the school whom can't fire them, well in my country and the homework I assume is exaggerated.

He was completely irate. After spending two or so weeks in his class, he would start randomly insulting you (with vivid language...), which is supposedly "just joking around". I am certain that it is extremely unproffesional an asinine to call your students that is going out with others "dirty *****s". He usually spent 40/53 minutes in the class period sitting at his desk on his social networking in a chat with some stranger, and the class would start talking, seeing that he didn't give a flying **** about what had been happening in the class room. The class wasn't even that loud. Then, he yells at the class for "being irresponsible" and "not trying hard enough"

Him on the other hand is an idiot and explained before.