• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teaching the Student Teacher (635)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The Beach Pokémon School!

After meeting up with Johanna, Ash & Co. learn that nearby there's children who wish to learn about Pokémon and Ash & Co. volunteer to help teach them and show them about Pokémon training and Pokémon co-ordinating. However, one child seems bent on causing mischief, especially with Dawn's Piplup. Meanwhile, Johanna is assisting in judging a Pokémon Contest which Jessie is participating in, hoping to earn her fourth ribbon. Will she win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

V Faction

www.faction.com
At the break right now. Spotted an animation error. Ash recalls Gible... and then it reappears next to him? Strange.

New Dress Getto!

Hmmmm, so we need a new combination idea for Pachirishu. Oh!! I know!! Let's suffocate it inside of a giant ice hampster ball! Brilliant!

Oak: Whismur. Professor gets his ear drums blown out.

Last edited:
At the break right now. Spotted an animation error. Ash recalls Gible... and then it reappears next to him? Strange.

I spotted it too.

That boy is just a jack***. He doesn't listen to anyone.

Another episode belonging to Anime Physics. And now Squirrel can run in ice while using discharge.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well, Jessie wins her 4th ribbon finaly.

This episode reminds us that the GF is coming very soon, as Dawn gets a new dress.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Jessie succeeded at last! Got her fourth ribbon. Johanna seemed rather pleased with Jessilina. I didn't much care for Dawn's part of the story though I loved seeing Pachirisu in action on the ice. Dawn appears to have gotten a new dress though, about time.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Still, we can't forget the best part of the episode:

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

Man, that never gets old.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Did we get to see how seviper made golden wings?

And I think the 'suffocating part' made him confused!!

We hardly saw something from Jessie's contest, I'm pretty disappointed from that.

At least Ash and Co.'s pokemon were all out, I loved to see Torterra again.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Did we get to see how seviper made golden wings?

And I think the 'suffocating part' made him confused!!

As it was pointed out WAAAAY back in the preview thread, the golden wings were just made from the Pokemon Seal opening up. We've known that for a while.

Candy-Musalina

GAME snOVER.
Jessie 4th ribbon was completely rushed... at least she gets complimented by Johanna about her contests skills. We haven't even seen her whole appeal ! Poor Jessie...

I found this episode pretty useless. Some piplup fun, it's always good. Ash learning things to childs was a bit surprising for me, since it's a coordinator school... he stole Dawn's time to shine. Even Dawn was not so good, and the buneary/pachirisu combo is wtf. I'm kinda sad to see buneary always doing appeal things and never battle.

At least Dawn got a new contest dress. I hope Iris will use it in the contest in DP 171, i wanna see this dress >____>
I'm frustrated they haven't shown it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Really I was more impressed with Jessie and how she managed to win the praise of one of the best Coordinators in Sinnoh. I really had hoped the Contest would've played a larger role in the episode but it was too much Dawn-time.

It's scientifically impossible for a a squirrel to run around in a giant hollow ice ball?

Yes because it will be all slippery and Squirrels paws are not well develpoed to walk on ice and according to Newton's third law of motion it is impossible if the Squirrel isn't able to put more than required force on its paws.

Suffocating takes time, you can't encase someone in a giant hollow ball of ice, and expect them to suffocate and die after a few seconds.

Unless the Squirrel was there for more than a minute.

tmp1114

Marsh Trainer
One of the kids remind me of richie you know the person ash meet in a friend in deed if you look at the picture at the top of this topic you see what i mean.