1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Teaching the Student Teacher (635)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors' started by Serebii, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

The Beach Pokémon School!

After meeting up with Johanna, Ash & Co. learn that nearby there's children who wish to learn about Pokémon and Ash & Co. volunteer to help teach them and show them about Pokémon training and Pokémon co-ordinating. However, one child seems bent on causing mischief, especially with Dawn's Piplup. Meanwhile, Johanna is assisting in judging a Pokémon Contest which Jessie is participating in, hoping to earn her fourth ribbon. Will she win?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. V Faction

V Faction www.faction.com

At the break right now. Spotted an animation error. Ash recalls Gible... and then it reappears next to him? Strange.

New Dress Getto!

Hmmmm, so we need a new combination idea for Pachirishu. Oh!! I know!! Let's suffocate it inside of a giant ice hampster ball! Brilliant!

Oak: Whismur. Professor gets his ear drums blown out.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  3. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

I spotted it too.

That boy is just a jack***. He doesn't listen to anyone.

Another episode belonging to Anime Physics. And now Squirrel can run in ice while using discharge.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
  4. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Well, Jessie wins her 4th ribbon finaly.

This episode reminds us that the GF is coming very soon, as Dawn gets a new dress.

5. shac

shac Well-Known Member

Which pokemon did she use? What was the appeal like? Who did she battle in the final?

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Jessie succeeded at last! Got her fourth ribbon. Johanna seemed rather pleased with Jessilina. I didn't much care for Dawn's part of the story though I loved seeing Pachirisu in action on the ice. Dawn appears to have gotten a new dress though, about time.

7. V Faction

All Seviper it would seem. Dawn's mother complimented it.

8. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

You must've missed the part where it showed that it was hollow inside the ice.

9. Umbilical Noose

She used Seviper in the appeals and I am not sure about thebattle but most probably it was Seviper.

Where did I say it wasn't hollow?

10. V Faction

Still, we can't forget the best part of the episode:

[img139]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v370/VFaction/humanpult.gif[/img139]

Man, that never gets old.

11. dman_dustin

It's scientifically impossible for a a squirrel to run around in a giant hollow ice ball?

12. shac

shac Well-Known Member

Did we get to see how seviper made golden wings?

And I think the 'suffocating part' made him confused!!

13. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

We hardly saw something from Jessie's contest, I'm pretty disappointed from that.

At least Ash and Co.'s pokemon were all out, I loved to see Torterra again.

14. V Faction

As it was pointed out WAAAAY back in the preview thread, the golden wings were just made from the Pokemon Seal opening up. We've known that for a while.

15. shac

shac Well-Known Member

oops! must have missed that!

16. dman_dustin

Suffocating takes time, you can't encase someone in a giant hollow ball of ice, and expect them to suffocate and die after a few seconds.

17. Candy-Musalina

Candy-Musalina GAME snOVER.

Jessie 4th ribbon was completely rushed... at least she gets complimented by Johanna about her contests skills. We haven't even seen her whole appeal ! Poor Jessie...

I found this episode pretty useless. Some piplup fun, it's always good. Ash learning things to childs was a bit surprising for me, since it's a coordinator school... he stole Dawn's time to shine. Even Dawn was not so good, and the buneary/pachirisu combo is wtf. I'm kinda sad to see buneary always doing appeal things and never battle.

At least Dawn got a new contest dress. I hope Iris will use it in the contest in DP 171, i wanna see this dress >____>
    I'm frustrated they haven't shown it.

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Really I was more impressed with Jessie and how she managed to win the praise of one of the best Coordinators in Sinnoh. I really had hoped the Contest would've played a larger role in the episode but it was too much Dawn-time.

19. Umbilical Noose

Yes because it will be all slippery and Squirrels paws are not well develpoed to walk on ice and according to Newton's third law of motion it is impossible if the Squirrel isn't able to put more than required force on its paws.

Unless the Squirrel was there for more than a minute.

20. tmp1114

tmp1114 Marsh Trainer

One of the kids remind me of richie you know the person ash meet in a friend in deed if you look at the picture at the top of this topic you see what i mean.