• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
Team Advent is closed.... :( ?

Last edited:

FlameKnight

Beware of the Blaze
...These rules are annoying, but I guess I'll stick with Advent like I usually do

I probly will send a PM later

So How's everyone doing?
Anyone know a good set for a Jolly Raticate?
I was gonna go for this:
Raticate @ Flame Orb
Guts and Jolly Nature
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Facade
-Flame Wheel
-Sucker Punch
-U-turn

SolarPowerX

It's not actually, only 4 people like it XD But yeah, the roulette tourney should be fun, and I think we have enough people to get it started now.

dbcb

Yay roulette tourny has begun!

Had my first match and it was a blast. Got a real weird team.

Blaze, you should post the bracket in this thread too so people can see it...

oh and the league is abotu to become active again. I have recruited some new active gym leaders, got rid of the ones that are unactive, and ect. PM/Find me if you want to become a gym leaders. Participation *should* pick up once the new guys get their threads up. Leah is REALLY close to becoming the first one to challenge the E4.

dbcb

League information!

Don't forget to vote for the final Elite Four slot. Read now it is a dead heat between Blazeknight and Kiraofpokemon. Get your votes in I want to have ti settled Sunday.

People who took gyms... lets get them up as soon as you can. Canelo just got his dragon gym up!

Status
Not open for further replies.