• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameKnight

Beware of the Blaze
I'm just waiting for u and Nick Crazie XD

I'll wait, but I'm about to update the Bracket for everyone else though

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
Member list and league members updated!

and congratulations to Dbcb for being the first to reach Adept rank!

all4game

Crazie you need to battle DB for the tourney, so I can battle the winner. XD

all4game

I need some stuff EV'd so if anyone wants to just ask. XD

dbcb

dbcb continues to secure his lead in the battle tower. Somebody stop him!!!

On a rampage in the league baby lol

All my recent losses have been unofficial... hell SolarX alone could have knocked the crap out of my points...

oh and CONGRATS to all4game who is the first one to 8 badges and can now challenge the Elite 4.

Elite 4... get your teams ready!

Me (6 badges) and Blazekickin (5 badges) are following close behind.

There are now 11 active gyms in the league.

all4game

Theres also a new tournament now - the World Cup of Pokemon.
Here's the rules and members so far.

There's 4 teams of 4.

One team for each region.
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh.

The members of each group intracompete until there is 1 person remaining in each group.
Then the regions will face off.

You can only use pokemon from your region on your team. No Wildcards. No ubers.
For the ones like kingdra and electivire, kingdra would be Johto, seadra would be Kanto. Electivire would be Sinnoh, electabuzz would be kanto. etc.

Prizes!!

Consolation prize: 1 ev'd eevee based on your region (your choice of eevee).
Winners of regions: 1 uber based on your region, and 1 non-uber pokemon based on your region (multiple choices)
2nd place: 1 random ev'd poke, and 1 ev'd uber (not necessarily from your region)
1st place: 1 random ev'd poke, 1 ev'd poke of your choice, and 1 ev'd uber (not necessarily from your region), and a tribute video on Advent's youtube channel

You pick your region when you post to say you're joining. first come, first serve, if your region is full we'll put you in another region. We can also provide 1 or 2 rental pokes if you need them. Have your teams ready 5 days after all spots are filled, or 2 weeks from this post if the spots are filled earlier. Please try to make good, valid teams!! This should be very competitive!! If you have trouble completing your team, tell us.

Renters vary based on the pokemon you want, but in general these are the people you should ask:
- Ger
- Leah
- Solar
- Possibly Crazie

---------------------------The Teams---------------------------

Kanto:
A. Ger
B.
C.
D.
Notable pokemon from this region: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Dugtrio, Machamp, Gengar, Starmie, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Snorlax, Zapdos, Dragonite.

Johto
A. Leah
B. Trace
C.
D.
Notable pokemon from this region: Lanturn, Umbreon, Tyranitar, Scizor, Suicune, Raikou, Skarmory, Blissey, Heracross, Kingdra

Hoenn
A. Solar
B. BKH
C. Blaze
D.
Notable pokemon from this region: Swampert, Shedinja, Breloom, Flygon, Salamence, Metagoss

Sinnoh
A. Dbcb
B.
C.
D.
Notable pokemon from this region: Infernape, Empoleon, Mamoswine, Cresselia, Electivire, Weavile, Magnezone, Heatran, Abomasnow, Azelf, Lucario, Hippowdon, Roserade

all4game

Guys we suck at posting here. Dx
Its a horrible representation of Advent lol.

all4game

Hey Canelo do you have your team ready for the tourney?

SolarPowerX

Yes, we really should post here more. Things are getting a bit rough, whenever we hold a tourney, people seem to drop out quickly and we have a hard time filling the spots :/ (Not trying to point fingers at anyone btw)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.