• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4game

BTW Guys try to get your tourney battles done ASAP.

Kanto
A. Ger vs C. Crazie
B. Fash vs D. Clone

Johto
A. Leah vs D. Nate
B. Trace vs C. BKC

Hoenn
A. Solar vs B. Keith
C. Blaze vs D. Kasingtylerton

Sinnoh
B. Coon vs A. Canelo
C. Troy (Cff) vs D. Kait

Ian if you see this, Canelo has a team ready and everything, but if someone else doesn't show up then you're in.

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
I'm afraid I will be gone on vacation for a little over a week. Stay active, keep battling, and look forward to some changes that will be happening when I get back!

all4game

Bye, Crazie. ^^ See ya in a week.

BTW we need more people for the tourney cause some people haven't been on very much and Trace dropped out. So if you want a spot, catch me on the chat.

And if there's any prospective members reading this, this would be a great time to join. xD

Last edited:

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Yeah Leah I'm gonna head off to until August.. probably mid. Since I got sport camps & vacations going on right now, oh & some golf tournaments.

So I'll be back sometime soon... looks like Advent's having it's classic Summer deadness -_-

all4game

Usually after its deadness comes its best times. :D

SolarPowerX

Yeah, we should try to jump start this place again. We should get a war going on or something. Crazie also said he had some plans for when he came back : D

all4game

Yeah. And try to get your tourney battles done lol

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
Hey everyone! I have returned, and all is good!

I've got ideas for the battle tower, so stay tuned over the next few days. We'll be chatting about the new system, so it's a good idea to bring your own ideas for changes.

Magcargo96

I love this avvy
Hello everyone!
I'm new on this clan, I suppose.
So hi evryone^^

dbcb

THe league is looking for a couple new gym leaders and as always, more challengers! contact me if you are interested

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
The battle tower will be changing to use a monthly ladder system. All wins and losses will be counted individually for each month, before being added to the permanent record and the ladder reset for the next month. This will allow new members to compete directly with seniors who have more battles under their hat as well as give old members who have improved since they joined a chance to show their growth without getting bogged down by losses they accrued early on.

The ladder system should be ready for August.

dbcb

So far I need a fighting and steel gym leader... contact me for details!

all4game

The tourney was cancelled. >.>

all4game

I'll win. ;330;;360;

And is the war officially on?

all4game

Did we get matchups yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.