• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

all4game

I wanna watch. xD

SolarPowerX

Bumpity bumpity bump...

Naw, but seriously, looks like the war is almost done. I'm hoping to get my battle in today, then the ball's in blingo's court (unless I lose, which would be GG then :/ ). By the way, anyone else trying that cup of legends tournament thing?

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Bumpity bumpity bump...

Naw, but seriously, looks like the war is almost done. I'm hoping to get my battle in today, then the ball's in blingo's court (unless I lose, which would be GG then :/ ). By the way, anyone else trying that cup of legends tournament thing?

Good luck man, but I know you'll do great. Blingo will too.

I'm in that tourney, and I'm ready to smash.

SolarPowerX

Good luck man, but I know you'll do great. Blingo will too.

I'm in that tourney, and I'm ready to smash.
Thanks.

Hopefully we can get some recognition for the team in that tourney, and gain some new members. Though, with 64 people, it'll be hard to stand out :/

SolarPowerX

Advent has won the war with Sleeping Forest! :D

We tied 2-2, but Blingo's opponent never showed up and thus forfeited.

Congrats guys! :)

Yay(?)

Kinda feels like we got lucky, but I guess it's better than losing XD

Jagged

Well guys, I'm about to start a special giveaway for Advent in light of the coming Christmas season. Appropriately titled "The 12 Days of Pokemon Christmas", Pokemon will be given away starting December 14th to Christmas Day. One Poke will be given away for Day 1, 2 will be given away for Day 2, and so on and so forth. More details for the giveaway will be given on the starting date.

But I'm having trouble picking some pokes D:, since I've just finished high school and have as much creativity as Misty's Psyduck ATM. If you have any ideas, talk about it on the thread at the Advent homepage ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.