• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
A parting of ways

I'm afraid to announce that the time has come for Team Advent to close its Serebii component. It was a great place to start. Well, okay, it was A place to start.

We've grown into a very close-knit family. But while we have come to be great friends and seen consistently high activity inside the team the interest in Pokemon battling has waned, while interest in other games and other aspects of life altogether has grown. It seems we have become something else, and the strict definition of a Pokemon battling clan that gave us form in the beginning is now only holding us back. Thus, we have surpassed the need for this specialization and the need for Serebii.

It is with a nostalgic eye to the past and an enthusiastic eye to the future that I now officially declare Team Advent "the Pokemon clan" closed. I look forward to seeing you all help shape the new Team Advent.

PS. If any old friends wander by and want to reunite with the friends they made here or otherwise be a part of the new Advent but have lost the link to our site, your best bet would be to PM Ger9119, leader of the excellent serebii clan Legacy and long-time friend of Team Advent. As I as washing my hands of this forum and its wretched lag, a PM to me will likely go unanswered.

Last edited:

Captain Dynamic

I chews u Peekachoo!
This is a sad day. As a former member of this clan, ill remember all the cool people I met through here/Team Dawn. Thanks to Crazie_Guy for putting this together after Team Dawn was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.