• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team America Vs. Crystalline Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometk

west side

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Can't catch a break, got haxed badly game 1, won game 2 cleanly, lost game 3 because I played bad + misclick. whatever lol. ggs.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
Confirming. Game 1 did have major hax my way, and I messed up a sure win for me in game 2. That misclick definitely ruined your chances at game 3.

:) Nice Prohawk! Too bad Kuja20 ): But if TA wins the next two matches you'll still have chance!

Wow, we're down 0-2. Not bad Crystalline Guard, not bad at all.

We might still be able to pull this around. Gamefreak is pretty much invincible, and Peachy's pretty good too. If they can win their matches, then it might be all down to Eranu. No pressure. :)

Usatoday

Eternal God
Wow, we're down 0-2. Not bad Crystalline Guard, not bad at all.

We might still be able to pull this around. Gamefreak is pretty much invincible, and Peachy's pretty good too. If they can win their matches, then it might be all down to Eranu. No pressure. :)

Oh goodie goodie -_- :p

-Sky

The Reluctant Genius
I won against Eranu 2-1. the first match was fun but the last 2 got haxy.... i think anyway. good game :)

Prohawk

A Professional Bird
I lost 2-1.
Got a tad unlucky but mostly couldn't handle his 'original' sets. gg.

Original sets are the way to go =D

I won against Eranu 2-1. the first match was fun but the last 2 got haxy.... i think anyway. good game :)

Oh so proud of you right now Sky =D and all of CG, great job guys (myself included)

Thanks to TA too for being such good sports and making this war very, very enjoyable

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
We won 3-0 of TA :)

Good job both CG and TA, and we'll maybe war again in the future :)

magic, that's up to you, don't tell me so :3

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
Good game ta even though i never got to battle :(

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Goodness graciousness, this is why i stick to smogon. We need to get an SAO faction of TA going.

Status
Not open for further replies.