• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team America Vs. Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Yeah, I'm horrible with BW2. Lost. gg's.

won against kuja 2-0....Fabian will beat DU as he leads 1-0 ...so it falls on Aenea and gamefreak to decide the victor

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
the rng or dragonuser, who will be victorious ?!?!?!?!

will try to get rest of matches in tomorrow or sometin

Pokemon is a skill-less game of luck for children.

Anyone can win, but there is around a 60% chance it will be us!

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
There really wasn't much hax in the game vs DU... Lol what are you guys even talking about?

Surely you don't intend to brand any lost games as hax >.>

Last edited:
There really wasn't much hax in the game vs DU... Lol what are you guys even talking about?

Surely you don't intend to brand any lost games as hax >.>

I didn't watch the log so I don't know, and lets not bother arguing about it because that always ends badly. I wasn't even talking about DU's match.

What I meant was that there is a lot more luck to Pokemon besides simple crits / misses.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Myself and GameFreak had an agreement to battle tonight. He didn't show up.

Instead of missing one time to battle and spending the next few days being unhappy about it you should be actively trying to find Gamefreak and battle him. He's very active, shouldn't be hard.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Instead of missing one time to battle and spending the next few days being unhappy about it you should be actively trying to find Gamefreak and battle him. He's very active, shouldn't be hard.

I don't spend my time running around after players that don't show up. My PM box has been open and there has been no response on the thread.

He's online now, and he's been online for the past 6 hours. Find him. He's on the TA xat right now.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
He's online now, and he's been online for the past 6 hours. Find him. He's on the TA xat right now.

I'm not using this thing you speak of right now. If he wants to battle he can arrange it via Serebii approved means.

I'm not using this thing you speak of right now. If he wants to battle he can arrange it via Serebii approved means.

Considering the deadline is in two days, you are refusing to fight, and we are still leading in war we will win by default anyway. Just man up and try to hax him or just john him and lose. Whatever.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Considering the deadline is in two days, you are refusing to fight, and we are still leading in war we will win by default anyway. Just man up and try to hax him or just john him and lose. Whatever.

Big talk dude, nevermind that he was the one who didn't come at the arranged time then decided not to contact me till half an hour ago. But oh no, I'm sure that makes me completely at fault!!! /sarcasm.

New battle time arranged via VM.

Status
Not open for further replies.