• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team America Vs. Magnet Risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinku

neko, desu~
Does it really matter whether the deadline is coming up just so we can do one more stupid battle? *snorts* seriously people, stop whining about it already. It's getting really old.

Hardly his fault that his opp didn't show up anyway.

Anyway, good luck Boss lol

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
Jets vs Aenea sudden death match.

WindieStyles

Considering the deadline is in two days, you are refusing to fight, and we are still leading in war we will win by default anyway. Just man up and try to hax him or just john him and lose. Whatever.

This is where you are wrong, Fabian is up a game on DU which if the deadline does come around it'll become our win and this war will end in a tie.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
This is where you are wrong, Fabian is up a game on DU which if the deadline does come around it'll become our win and this war will end in a tie.

This is also because DU said he had to go right after the first game.

No, Eranu and Peachy both won their matches, and albyness also won. That makes it 2-1 in TA's favor, with two incomplete matches left. Even if DU loses another match and that round is completed, it's a tie at best.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Such hostility for no reason... Honestly any respect for you has dropped 10 fold.

I already told you, the match time with Game is set, I've never avoided anything. The last time, he didn't turn up, I don't know for what reason but that makes him the one who has avoided a battle, not me. Use your accusations against your own clan if anyone. Saying I have is just you lieing or being deluded, it doesn't bother me which it is.

EDIT:

Barely lost 2-1, some hax both sides, but pretty even. Gg's.

Last edited:
Gamefreak, once again an unstoppable apocalyptic Pokemon wrecking ball.

GG MR, sorry it took forever.

Gamefreak

Confirming, ggs. It was fun. Also I am sorry for all the fighting, confusion, and drama that both clans had.

I couldn't show up during that night because my mother was very sick. I had to take her to the hospital. She is on antibiotics, and I have been taking care of her ever since.

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Confirming, ggs. It was fun. Also I am sorry for all the fighting, confusion, and drama that both clans had.

I couldn't show up during that night because my mother was very sick. I had to take her to the hospital. She is on antibiotics, and I have been taking care of her ever since.

I'm sorry to hear that, I very much hope she stays well in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.