• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Team AMERICA!~~ vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
You guys have plenty of time to decide. Won't be ready till tomorrow anyway. Take ya time.

Utopian

faults & feats

NoteLobo

Banned
I think that we will have some suprises for you here at Team Sky. If you ever need to find Tim his PO username is "Do a Barrel Roll"

Phoopes

There it is.
Go 'Murica! You guys know I'll always be the biggest cheerleader evar. Spread democracy!

Subbing Jets in for Theebay since bay is banned and Ragnarok said its against the rules apparently.

Should make getting the battles done easier anyway.

NoteLobo

Banned
Whenever gamefreak is ready I am.

Thatsjustpeachy where are you?

Psilo =( Anyways I am ready to battle at any time guys. Anyone who just wants a match can come see me if they want.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Confirming. First one was a GG, second a single piece of hax prevented me from playing around you after getting a snap-shot of your play style in the first. May or may not have mattered.

GG's either way.

Last edited:

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Lol, Mulder edited out his question about where it stated best of 3 in the post above me. Was in response to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.