• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Team AMERICA!~~ vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Team America! Beause Team Sky is just too uncreative of a name :p
.... well that was uncalled for. Sir I challenge you to a duel for the honor of our team!

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Oh noes! <Team Rocket battle music>

Actually it would be fun, I havent played against anyone over wifi yet. Do note that my team uses a combination forbidden by Smogon. I don't have another team than that, is that ok or? I don't want to spoil what it is though :p

Oh sorry I am currently only running PO, in game team not done you know =) You have PO?

Klaus you ain't in the clan anymore what are you doing here?

Utopian

faults & feats
bh: has time to post in thread, no time to edit OP

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Yeah, thedarklord is right. My Battle Subway team is in the sig, and thats from where i build my 6v6 team. If PO means Pokemon Online then yes. But Ive only used it once :p

Phoopes

There it is.
Yeah, nice job Jets!

Also, peachy isn't really that active on Serebii... I actually haven't seen her in a long time. If she doesn't show, we have capable sus, though.

And stop spamming the thread, please.

Utopian

faults & feats
Yeah, nice job Jets!

Also, peachy isn't really that active on Serebii... I actually haven't seen her in a long time. If she doesn't show, we have capable sus, though.

shes on smogon lul. and seriously quit spamming... especially "psilo why you lose!" -_-

Ok how should I contact her then? I don't use Smogon

Sure? It doesn't matter to me, an opponent is an opponent.

Ok then. Just whenever he/she wants to (Which is it?)

Will do. Is she just an inactive sort of person on the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.