• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Team AMERICA!~~ vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charbris

Banned
Well we are using tim...... Ok I'll let this just be for fun, but I still want to win my battle.

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
Dang now its up to myself, Note, Mulder, Ghosts, and Charbris....... Really surprised Psilo lost but we will just have to move on from that. Mulder you better not loose. In other news there is still no sign of Peachy.

Hey man, no one's perfect. My first loss in a war match had to come at some point....and I'm not ashamed that it was to Jets. He's a worthy opponent.

Utopian

faults & feats
Hey man, no one's perfect. My first loss in a war match had to come at some point....and I'm not ashamed that it was to Jets. He's a worthy opponent.

i've never lost a war match either lol. im like 12ish-0 now? i dont count sorry :]

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
hey, lunar, i can't battle soon, can we battle on thursday?

NoteLobo

Banned
More like you don't KNOW how to :)

I would imagine this is the local troll of your clan then? Or is he just your personal troll Jets? lol

Charbris

Banned
So would that make him your personal troll. Like Tim is for us? Troll isn't a negative term for us, just what we call our local trouble maker.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Got haxed and lost Suppose I can't expect Focus Blast to actually hit it's target. gg.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Actually wait it's Best of 3, we only did one game.

Status
Not open for further replies.