• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Team AMERICA!~~ vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
Won last two games, gg's.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
nice job kuja!
one more win lgi!

Utopian

faults & feats
i'll ghost for lunar so there's no way he will lose, unless he misclicks :]

NoteLobo

Banned
Oh dear Acreus. Now its just Me, Charbris, Ghosts,..... and Tim....... we are not in great shape. Which one of you Team 'Merica people talked me into this anyways!

Utopian

faults & feats
Oh dear Acreus. Now its just Me, Charbris, Ghosts,..... and Tim....... we are not in great shape. Which one of you Team 'Merica people talked me into this anyways!

that would be me :]

Psilo

FanaticalPokecultist
I have faith in in Charbris, Tim, and you, Note....though I know nothing of their opponents. Ghosts, not so much. He's got it lost no matter what :p

Charbris

Banned
About to have my battles with Dragonuser. Gonna be good either way, I love a good battle. Especially with stakes.

Edit: Lost 6-0 twice. You are allowed to change your teams in between battles?

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
good war guys.

edit: yeah you can change teams in bo3. lol

Charbris

Banned
DU smells. :)

Lol I like this guy. No hard feelings Dragonuser. I wish we could have seem Tim battle or we at least get one win......

No if you will excuse me I have some people on PO to go r*pe because I need something to kill right now =) See you all later!

Status
Not open for further replies.