• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Apollo Creed

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Sorry for my extended absence, ive had tonnes of work to do, but im back and should remain back for the 8 weeks of christmas holidays i have starting in 8 days.

Also, officially registering for the war against 7DS if needed.

Aoki

Want to battle??
I still haven't been adde to TAC

sorry aoki, i'm going to add you now.

frazzy i missed your post and sent in my roster, but you will be the first to be subbed in if needed.

Icup
jugujeegee
djdeathstar
DeltaSynchRoLord
Explode

will be in this war.
anyone can sub in.

please report in for war, i PM'd the leader just now so the thread should be going up soon.

idog

Tri-Edge for Life
i wish to be a sub . also welcome to the team Aoki.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Good luck in the war guys, ill be happy to sub for anyone who has to bail etc.

Explode20

Silver
yeah sry team and Ero i was on a upset momment and i have give up competive battling for a time, i have not quit TAC just taking a break i hope ya undestand.

Ero u still the coolest^^

Jiraiya07

Ero-Sennin
yeah sry team and Ero i was on a upset momment and i have give up competive battling for a time, i have not quit TAC just taking a break i hope ya undestand.

Ero u still the coolest^^

Just a break.... D:<! You better come back Erick xD...
We'll miss you <3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's the war Desu?

hey guys. just a reminder... GET YOUR BATTLES DONE!

We are in a war, not a snore.

If you don't get your battles done soon, I will sub you out for some more active battlers that I'm sure wont mind coming in.

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Ready to be subbed for inactive war battlers :)

GAKEON

Hoo Hah!
Apparently I'm now battling Wassay instead of BoredX.

I have made contact with him, and I gave him the link to Desu Xat. I think we'll battle on Wednesday, that's what he said at least.

I hope I win. :)

Aoki

Want to battle??
We will do well

GAKEON

Hoo Hah!
I just remembered that I have to take my driving test on Wednesday, I hope he's not on then. I'll go edit my post on the war thread now explaining this little predicament.

Sup Aoki? Haven't seen you in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.