• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Team Aqua Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
team-aqua-1.png

The Sea… a mighty enemy who destroyed civilizations, who is always fighting. Yet she’s also an ally. She grants us air to breath, water to drink, beaches to enjoy, coral riffs to visit, routes to be traded across and fish to be eaten. She lets us build ports, recreation centres and let us take the oil She buried beneath her. But what have we given the Sea in return? We gave her oil on her body, we dumped our trash in her. Species that She brought us, were hunted to death by us, we made them extinct.
But no longer will the Sea be tormented. This time, She has found allies. We will make her grow stronger and larger! We’re Team Aqua! To make this beautiful and great idea happen, we will look for the lord of the Sea, Kyogre. With it’s help, the Sea will be larger then ever before, and finally, we’ve paid the Sea back for what we took! She will be the shiny beauty again before humankind spoiled it!
AQUA FOR THE WIN!

Kyogre_by_greyanimebeast.jpg

The Creed of the Sea
1. Follow the SppF rules.
2. Don’t speak of blasphemy like that Magma, Plasma, Rocket or Galactic is superior to Aqua and the Sea (this means, no trolling and flaming). You can be member of another team though, just don’t come and say things like “Plasma is much better then Aqua!”, even if you have that opinion. This also applies for members.
3. You can post if you’re a member, or if you want to join, otherwise leave us alone! It isn’t nice to walk into the hideout of an evil organisation without asking and start irritating them.
4. Stay on topic or give a new one, but don’t go outside Team Aqua and the Sea. We have VM/PM on this forum to talk with each other, so don’t go off topic in this thread.
5. Use capital S for the Sea, since She is great and should be honoured. To show you’ve read the rules, change the “s” in in the Oath of Aqua into a capital S every time you see the word Sea. If you don’t, you’ll be denied to join because then we will conclude that you haven’t read the rules.
6. You’ll be reported if you ignore the rules, or if you forget rule 1.
7. If you have any questions don’t wait, but PM/VM the leader or one of the Team Aqua admin.
8. If you’re willing to make art about Team Aqua or the Sea, you’re always welcome!
9. NEW RULE: You must stay active, this means posting once each two weeks at least.

How to join:
Just copy and past the Oath of Aqua and answer the two questions. Also, read the rules and change username into your own username.
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the sea, and I am a mere thing created by the sea. Therefore I, username, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?
Why do you want to join Team Aqua?

Leaders:
You’ll be promoted to admin when the mighty Sea, the all the other admin and the leader all agree.
Leader: Assassin9399
-;321; lv 44
-;130; lv 44[
-;141; lv 41
Admin:
~ Loreni333
-;318; lv 11
-;094; lv 28[/SPOILER]
~Gelatino95
-;342; lv 34
Grunts:
~ ilovedragonites
-;131; lv 47
~Shymain
-:501: lv 13
-;258; lv 5
~Maz2468
-;365; lv 47
-;171; lv 32
~Reimu
-;133; lv 8
~Tylerrules
-;090; lv 7
~ Palkia37
- ;116; lv 26

Userbars
Remove the stars from both the url and IMG, so that the userbar will direct to the club when clicked on. If you want our club to grow larger, please put this in your signature. It's also possible to add a piece of art from your own if you want. Then just copy the url code.

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13613364#post13613364][*IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/DragneelIgneel/jhq847.gif[/IMG][/url]

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13613364#post13613364][*IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/DragneelIgneel/125j2wx.gif[/IMG][/url]

URL: [*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13613364#post13613364] IMG [B]Club Art:[/B] Here I'll put o...rums.com/member.php?u=287707]Team Aqua Banner | Sea picture | Userbars[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I did however have an idea that everyone can have a Pokemon. Each time you post, your Pokemon goes a lv up. You can also put below your post that you don't want to level it up, and when you have done that 3 times, you can choose a second Pokemon. And then, after 5 posts, you can choose a third.
Grunts are allowed 3 pokes at max, Admin 4.

Just PM me the Pokemon you want to start with. Your first Pokemon must be a water type and it will start at lv 5. Your second and third Pokemon can also be a poison or dark type. Don't VM me or send a message to Loreni with your pokemon, just a PM to me, otherwise it will be ignored. No need to post what pokemon you want.

few other rules:
- No legends
- No pseudo-legends (like Milotic or Hydreigon)
- No evolutions, you can evolve them when they have the proper level
- Only posts with a meaning count. If you spam or just say hi for instance, it won't count.
- Admin pokemon start at lv 10, my pokemon at lv 20. Why? Because I say so.
- Put the emoticon of the pokemon you want to level up below your post
- 1 Pokemon can go 1 level up each post.
- When you create a new topic, you get double XP, so instead of going up 1 level, your pokemon goes up 2 levels.=

These pokemon you can put in PO, maybe we will keep a tournament one day.
Any questions/suggestions should be PM'd to me.

The pokemon that you have here will also be your pokemon in the RPG

;130;

^Means my Gyarados goes one level up.

Last edited:

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, username, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her. .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? Isn't that obvious, Water beats fire.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Cos Aqua is immense, and that assassin is here.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, username, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her. .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? Isn't that obvious, Water beats fire.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Cos Aqua is immense, and that assassin is here.

Accepted, welcome in the club!

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, ilovedragonites, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organization, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her...

Why is Team Aqua better than Team Magma?

It's not that, really. I respect both teams' opinions and thoughts, so I join this in support, not superiority to Team Magma.

Reading the blue font brought a tear to my eye. We benefit from the Sea in many ways, and then we make all these oil spills and piles of trash in return?! Unacceptable. With that, I will do everything in my power to help her.

Why must the Sea expand?

Today, we have the technological capabilities to live on other planets and populate them. Doing so, Earth's population would decrease, thus expanding the Sea would have less of an impact on us. Therefore, the Sea can heal and purify by expanding without the pressure from other humans. Expanding the Sea will help her indefinately.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, ilovedragonites, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organization, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her...

Why is Team Aqua better than Team Magma?

It's not that, really. I respect both teams' opinions and thoughts, so I join this in support, not superiority to Team Magma.

Reading the blue font brought a tear to my eye. We benefit from the Sea in many ways, and then we make all these oil spills and piles of trash in return?! Unacceptable. With that, I will do everything in my power to help her.

Why must the Sea expand?

Today, we have the technological capabilities to live on other planets and populate them. Doing so, Earth's population would decrease, thus expanding the Sea would have less of an impact on us. Therefore, the Sea can heal and purify by expanding without the pressure from other humans. Expanding the Sea will help her indefinately.

accepted!
I never even thought of the possibility that we can go to the space :3 it gives the Sea more room, and we don't need it.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
accepted!
I never even thought of the possibility that we can go to the space :3 it gives the Sea more room, and we don't need it.

Well, we probably WOULD go back to Earth occasionally to retrieve vital water, so her existence for us isn't really defeated. Not many other places in space have water which we can get, do they?

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Well, we probably WOULD go back to Earth occasionally to retrieve vital water, so her existence for us isn't really defeated. Not many other places in space have water which we can get, do they?

true, but they aren't even sure if there is water on Mars, so they can hardly tell how many planets in the universe have water. And there is also the possibility that there are aliens who can live without the water. But the banner below the blue text shows us another thing, namely that the sea is beautiful. And that's for me one of the more important reasons to give the sea more room!

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
true, but they aren't even sure if there is water on Mars, so they can hardly tell how many planets in the universe have water. And there is also the possibility that there are aliens who can live without the water. But the banner below the blue text shows us another thing, namely that the sea is beautiful. And that's for me one of the more important reasons to give the sea more room!

And all the more reason why the Sea is awesome and superior. It's(maybe) the only source of water possible for us at the moment, so we have to rely on it; whilst keeping her as beautiful as she can ever be. The more room for the Sea, the more life that she can hold, and the more beauty she radiates.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Floatzel98, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her . .

Because water conquers all and creates

Cause it is more epic than magma. that is all

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Floatzel98, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her . .

Because water conquers all and creates

Cause it is more epic than magma. that is all

Accepted, though I hoped that more people would have joined by now -_-, well, I guess we need to be patient :3

So a new topic:
How can we revive Kyogre?
Yeah, I'm planning to do the real thing, in other words, I want to do some operations in a form of an rpg, but I need a few more grunts for that... But we can at least discuss what we need to revive Kyogre, or to find it. I was thinking of my self that we need more information about it.

Last edited:

epic man

STOP ACTA EVERYWHERE
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from he/her. I’ll be he/her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils his/her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, , will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe him/her!

because water is base of all life and thats what team aqu is for to support water!

becuase i love water and Kyogre, and it's my dream to revive the might being!

i would happy to be a grunt! I live near 2 great lakes!

Jehan14

Right behind you...
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the sea, and I am a mere thing created by the sea. Therefore I, Jehan14, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the sea what we owe her.

Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?: Water beats fire!
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? The sea contols life and will rise to us one day!

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~

Hold on. I believe you mean "summon", not revive. Anyways, we should use some kind of signal, radio wave thing. Not anything harmful, but something powerful. Kyogre rests in the world's deepest abyss, so the signal has to be notable with a capital "N". Perhaps an underwater probe that makes a sound when it gets close? The sound would have some sort of tone to it that sends a specific message indicating urgency. You know, kind of like a court summon.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from he/her. I’ll be he/her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils his/her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, , will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe him/her!

because water is base of all life and thats what team aqua is for to support water!

becuase i love water and Kyogre, and it's my dream to revive the might being!

i would happy to be a grunt! I live near 2 great lakes!

Accepted! Though this is the only time that I'll accept someone who forgets an "a" from Aqua <.< jk

Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the sea, and I am a mere thing created by the sea. Therefore I, Jehan14, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the sea what we owe her.

Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?: Water beats fire!
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? The sea contols life and will rise to us one day!

Accepted!

Hold on. I believe you mean "summon", not revive. Anyways, we should use some kind of signal, radio wave thing. Not anything harmful, but something powerful. Kyogre rests in the world's deepest abyss, so the signal has to be notable with a capital "N". Perhaps an underwater probe that makes a sound when it gets close? The sound would have some sort of tone to it that sends a specific message indicating urgency. You know, kind of like a court summon.

Mhm, that would need a good submarine or pod, we need to know where that abyss is... I'm already planning where we should start.

Anyone other thoughts? I'd like it if the new grunts tell them their opinion about both topics ^^

- Aqua out

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
i cant promise to give back to the sea but we can form an alliance

empoleon mike

Magma Leader Maxie
well by that reckoning i will create more land mass by going up thus conquring the skies aswell

Jehan14

Right behind you...

I have to agree with that. I think that's a cool idea and if it works, we will rule the sea!

Status
Not open for further replies.