• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Team Aqua Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I have to agree with that. I think that's a cool idea and if it works, we will rule the sea!

The sea is of her own, we will not rule it. Our goal is expanding the sea, not to dominate it :)

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the sea, and I am a mere thing created by the sea. Therefore I, palkia37, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?
because water would overtake fire easily.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua?
my favorite pokemon is palkia which is a water type just like kyogre.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the sea, and I am a mere thing created by the sea. Therefore I, palkia37, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?
because water would overtake fire easily.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua?
my favorite pokemon is palkia which is a water type just like kyogre.

Denied, please read the rules, and then fill in the form again :') don't edit it though, since I won't notice that :3

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? water would overtake fire.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua?water is just plain awsome

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, palkia37, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, palkia37, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .

Accepted this time :) Join the discussion please!

palkia37

pokemon breeder
If we had the blue orb we could summon kyogre with it right?

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Loreni333, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? SEE THE OP. Plus, water is badass. And so are pirates. And thier uniforms.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Well, I'm the co-owner that never was... also, uniforms. YAY! YAY! YAY! Plus, I worship the FSM. And the more pirates we have, the less pollution! So let's take over them valcanos! Turn them into undersea ones! Fill them with water! WIN! THE! EARTH!

Scumbag Co-Owner.
Never signs up.

(Forgot.)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Loreni333, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? SEE THE OP. Plus, water is badass. And so are pirates. And thier uniforms.
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Well, I'm the co-owner that never was... also, uniforms. YAY! YAY! YAY! Plus, I worship the FSM. And the more pirates we have, the less pollution! So let's take over them valcanos! Turn them into undersea ones! Fill them with water! WIN! THE! EARTH!

Scumbag Co-Owner.
Never signs up.

(Forgot.)

Accepted, you're still admin, at least, as long as you stay active :3

If we had the blue orb we could summon kyogre with it right?

True, but the point is, we don't have any clue where the blue orb is, so we need to find some leads first.

I'll try to order some banners, should I ask pokemon on them? Personally I think not, but if you have other ideas, please tell me! Also, tell me what pokemon please. We'll have the next userbars (sprites between brackets):
-Team Aqua Archie (Archie)
-Team Aqua Admin (Shelly = female)
- Team Aqua Admin (Matt = male)
- Team Aqua Grunt (Male)
- Team Aqua Grunt (Female)

I can also ask to put a animated Kyogre in every userbar, what do you think of that?

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I think it sounds great but ,shouldn't it say TEAM AQUA in it somewhere?

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Ok sounds good

palkia37

pokemon breeder

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
You should get the club on the club forum with all the other clubs.
here is a link:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=467113

I've given up the club

Also, here are the userbars for the members!
Remove the stars from both the url and IMG, so that the userbar will direct to the club when clicked on :D

jhq847.gif

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13613364#post13613364][*IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/DragneelIgneel/jhq847.gif[/IMG][/url]

125j2wx.gif

[*url=http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=13613364#post13613364][*IMG]http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff369/DragneelIgneel/125j2wx.gif[/IMG][/url]

I hope everyone puts this in his/her sig :) Also, subscribe to the thread, so that you know when someone posted something and you can stay active.

Credits to Mew_ for the userbars

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Who is going to take over the club or is it going to just die

palkia37

pokemon breeder
you could pm them and for the future you could say in the rules that if you are not active for x amount of time your membership will be revoked.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
you could pm them and for the future you could say in the rules that if you are not active for x amount of time your membership will be revoked.

I did, everyone has seven days to activity post, and then they're allowed to stay inactive for 14 days, after that their membership will be revoked. If you have a reason, please PM me or post it.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I thought this club was abandoned. Sorry about that. To make up for my absence, I shall present some topics!

If Team Aqua was "disbanded" because of Brendan/May, how can they resume their activities without Archie? (Something besides stealing the Blue Orb, mind you. That's too obvious.)

I think they could possibly raid a lab and steal a plasma-like weapon that could vaporize land. Things might get out of their style, but hey. The Sea is way more important than style here.

What do you suppose Archie was like as a child?

I think he was an outgoing child who tried to foil anybody's plans to fish. "All this bait is poisoning the Sea! The Pokémon could get tangled up in accidentally dropped lines!" would be his usual (and completely valid) defense. During his teen years, Archie would be on the show "Wailord Wars", trying to clobber anybody who dared attempt whaling. He was a rebel, but a big-hearted one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.