• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Team Aqua Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jehan14

Right behind you...
If Team Aqua was "disbanded" because of Brendan/May, how can they resume their activities without Archie? (Something besides stealing the Blue Orb, mind you. That's too obvious.)
Simple. We go to other regions, steal all water/dark/poison types that are super strong from trainers, and come back stronger than ever.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
If Team Aqua was "disbanded" because of Brendan/May, how can they resume their activities without Archie? (Something besides stealing the Blue Orb, mind you. That's too obvious.)

We-ll... First, we need to go get some real pokemon. Sharpedos are awesome, but we need to go get some jellicents, water-type starters, etc. Come on, we can steal some water starters, one of the admins could have a team of all the fully-evolved water starters. With these strong pokemon, not only could we get the blue orb, but we could get some water pokemon legends as team galatic did- manaphy and phione! People won't want to attack us with manaphy onboard, and we could get the blue orb with ease, no chances of them stopping us! Now, we get some more things if we need, we can try to get LUGIA! Lugia lives in the sea and this time we just need to nagivate the seafoam islands. Easy! We don't need to use a maze- we can get out some construction veichles are rip down until we find the thing! Then we catch it or trap it, and we have a sea creature legendary on our side! (But then again, magma might get Ho-Oh ad moltres if we got suicune and lugia... and magma might get entai also if we don't kill it first...)

Just some ideas.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
or they can get a devise that amplifies the gravity and raise the waters like the moon does.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I agree with Loreni and Jehan, we need some good Pokemon first. However, we shouldn't steal them. If we do, we'll have two problems:
1. The international Police will try to catch and force us to disband again
2. We need to rely on our Pokemon. The pokemon of the Sea are the allies of the Sea, and so are we. An ally of my ally is my ally I think. If we steal those pokemon, you'll never have a band with them. We are no thieves like Team Rocket and all other teams anymore, and that's because of a reason: We have a noble cause.

@Palkia: Uhm... Raising the water won't help I think, but if what it helps, I'll gladly listen.
@Ilovedragonites: I know what you mean, but I'll stick to the classic one for now. Also, we need to stay quiet until we actually have a plan. If we rush it, it will surely fail.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
For the team aqua pokemon can we use sinnoh or unova?

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Theifs? Is a thief truly immoral if they steal something to save many, many pokemon? I can see, the international police... we haven't had much trouble with them, but we may if we steal much more or threaten more people. Good thing they're based in sinnoh.

@Palkia: Rising the waters much will increase tides only, and lower them in other places. If we go extreme, we could make a tidal wave- but that will only carry more junk into the ocean, kill hundreds of sea-animals, and not even increase the amount of water in all. Just pull it from somewhere, and away from another place. It would just hurt the ocean.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Yes it is.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
First off, we need to train our Pokémon more. One of the main reasons we failed was because of the general mediocrity of our Pokémon's strength. If we could just improve upon that, then our chances of success will surely improve. Milotic, Empoleon, and all those fancy Pokémon can wait for the more dire times. Should we rely mostly on stealing, then more would be opposed to our cause. And the more that are against us, the more pesky trainers we have to defeat. Also, who said we couldn't just catch some more for ourselves?

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Okay, new topic considering all of this:

Should we steal our pokemon or catch and train them ourselves?
Personally I think we shouldn't use our Pokemon as tools to get what we want but as allies. In the end, we're doing it for them, not for ourselves.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
catch and train ourselves

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Should we steal our pokemon or catch and train them ourselves?

Catch them. Again, we shouldn't steal, since that's just asking for unwanted opposition. If we catch them, then they'll also see us more as allies, and not one of those "Crazy Pokémon Ladies". We have a noble cause, and thus we should avoid any misdeeds if there's an alternative.

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
I HAVE AN IDEA.
:515: :515: :515:
Sorry, sorry, but we need panpours to get anything done. They're so cute, their monkeys that can spy, they're a sign of peace, or rather no evil. So really, A great pokemon to get our hands on? Panpour!!!

Also guys, make your team-aqua team using only non-legends- and combat aganist me, a team magma member. Just to see if your worthy material, you should beat a team magma grunt. (Modeled by me, I'm not one...)

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I HAVE AN IDEA.
Sorry, sorry, but we need panpours to get anything done. They're so cute, their monkeys that can spy, they're a sign of peace, or rather no evil. So really, A great pokemon to get our hands on? Panpour!!!

Also guys, make your team-aqua team using only non-legends- and combat aganist me, a team magma member. Just to see if your worthy material, you should beat a team magma grunt. (Modeled by me, I'm not one...)

Okay, so what are you suggesting exactly? I don't really get it.

I did however have an idea that everyone can have a Pokemon. Each time you post, your Pokemon goes a lv up. You can also put below your post that you don't want to level it up, and when you have done that 3 times, you can choose a second Pokemon. And then, after 5 posts, you can choose a third.
Grunts are allowed 3 pokes at max, Admin 4.

Just PM me the Pokemon you want to start with. Your first Pokemon must be a water type and it will start at lv 5. Your second and third Pokemon can also be a poison or dark type. Don't VM me or send a message to Loreni with your pokemon, just a PM to me, otherwise it will be ignored. No need to post what pokemon you want.

few other rules:
- No legends
- No pseudo-legends (like Milotic or Hydreigon)
- No evolutions, you can evolve them when they have the proper level
- Only posts with a meaning count. If you spam or just say hi for instance, it won't count.
- Admin pokemon start at lv 10, my pokemon at lv 20. Why? Because I say so.
- Put the emoticon of the pokemon you want to level up below your post
- 1 Pokemon can go 1 level up each post.

These pokemon you can put in PO, maybe we will keep a tournament one day.
Any questions/suggestions should be PM'd to me.

;130;
^Means my Gyarados goes one level up.

Last edited:

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I HAVE AN IDEA.

Panpour would make great friends to help us with various things. However, I'm not sure if they can do well in battle. I've tried one before and it only took a few hits to defeat him. But their other talents can come in handy.

For doing some heavy duty pulling, pushing, and lifting, we should get some Swampert. Just a thought.

;131;

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
okay, we can make this the new topic
Which Pokemon could help us?
I'd say that Sharpedo would be of great use as well, they can scare people away from our hideout, since swimmers won't come near places that are full of Sharpedo.

Come to think of it, another topic:
Where should our hide-out be?
Hoenn would be the logical choice, but of course, there are other options. A moving hide-out submarine would even be an option, though that will cost a lot... really a lot.

;130;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Which Pokémon could help us?

Wailord would be very important for transporting many members when the technology isn't available to us, whether it be across the Sea or underwater. Also, Panpour and Swampert for the reasons I have in my previous post.

Where should our hideout be?

We should return to Hoenn and station ourselves in the very middle of it's oceans, possibly underwater. This time around, we have to keep quiet. Remember those scoundrels, Brendan, May, and Wally? They were tough foes, attempting to interfere with us. And Brendan/May even caused our disbandment. By now, they must be unimaginably strong. If we go around attracting attention, then they'll be right on us and absolutely destroy us. Until we get better than we are now, we must stay hidden. And I find no place more suitable than deeply amongst our most familiar part of the Sea.

;131;

Ruby Blue

I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Aveil, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .

Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?

There's more sea than land~

Why do you want to join Team Aqua?

An affinity for water-types.

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Aveil, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .

Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma?

There's more sea than land~

Why do you want to join Team Aqua?

An affinity for water-types.

Accepted, please join the discussion!
Also, PM me the water pokemon you want (also aplies for the other members). If you want more info about that, read up a few posts.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I like the submarine idea

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I like the submarine idea

Same here. The only problem with that idea is that as far as we know, the Slateport submarine is the biggest there is. And it wasn't all that big, only being to carry about 20 of us, which only makes up a fraction of our force. With that small amount, Brendan/May was able to take all of us out. Sheer numbers are what we need. But I don't think we'll be able to build a bigger one for ourselves, can we?...Or can't we? Then again, I have no idea how we'd go getting the supplies. However, it's a possibility...

;131;

Status
Not open for further replies.