• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Team Aqua Club~

Status
Not open for further replies.

palkia37

pokemon breeder
maybe we could tame over an island and make it our secret base

;116;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
maybe we could tame over an island and make it our secret base

;116;

If the island has room inside the rock (directly on the island or underwater, it won't matter), then it would probably work. But we must make sure nothing strange stands out. Curious swimmers might come and screw our secrecy up. And I fear there might not be a big enough and innocent looking enough island to set base on. But, you never know. The Sea may surprise us by creating the perfect island for us.

;131;

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
If the island has room inside the rock (directly on the island or underwater, it won't matter), then it would probably work. But we must make sure nothing strange stands out. Curious swimmers might come and screw our secrecy up. And I fear there might not be a big enough and innocent looking enough island to set base on. But, you never know. The Sea may surprise us by creating the perfect island for us.

;131;

In addition, you can use Sharpedo/Carvana to hold them off from the island. No swimmer with common sense would go to a island which homes a lot of those two. We need to be careful though, the island mustn't show any signs of people living there. The best would be if it's only accessible by diving or a submarine.

Also, people, get your pokemon! Referring to Jehan, Floatzel and Aveil :3

;130;

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I like the idea of the entrance being underwater.

;116;

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Shymain, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? Sea rocks!
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Kyogre! And Team Aqua beats Team Magma!

Last edited:

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
Oath of Aqua: I hereby plea that I’ll return to the Sea what we’ve token from her. I’ll be her ally and servant, and I’ll make certain no one spoils her beauty. I’ll never abandon Team Aqua, for they stand for the Sea, and I am a mere thing created by the Sea. Therefore I, Shymain, will say the next words out loud: Aqua is the supreme organisation, and we will return to the Sea what we owe her .
Why is Team Aqua better then Team Magma? Sea rocks!
Why do you want to join Team Aqua? Kyogre! And Team Aqua beats Team Magma!

Accepted, please join the discussion! Also, PM me the pokemon you want, you can read the rules on Page 3, I'll move them to the first page soon, I just need to get the right.

-1/3 for a new member-

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
So, Base. I think the Current ideas are cool! I think inside the base you should have reinforced glass that you can look out of and see underwater with! Also, Kyogre and other water types should be shown in the base with posters/dolls. Also, just in case people find your place, make the first room a rocky cave with hidden entrance where you pick up one rock and press the button under it, then sliding the door open. Hope you like this idea!

New team member 1/3

Last edited:

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I like the button under the rock but if the entrance is underwater what then?
;116;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I like the button under the rock but if the entrance is underwater what then?
;116;

That's what we'll have other Pokémon and air tanks for.

Shymain said:
So, Base. I think the Current ideas are cool! I think inside the base you should have reinforced glass that you can look out of and see underwater with! Also, Kyogre and other water types should be shown in the base with posters/dolls. Also, just in case people find your place, make the first room a rocky cave with hidden entrance where you pick up one rock and press the button under it, then sliding the door open. Hope you like this idea!

That can work. However, we'll need to...

1. Get the kind of glass that we can see through on the inside, but just looks like a regular wall on the outside. Secrecy is secrecy is secrecy.

2. Proper diving Pokémon and air tanks for going underwater and pressing that secret button. As far as I know, we can't use submarines to push itsy-bitsy buttons. We'd have a better chance of destroying the entire base at that rate.

;131;

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
That's what we'll have other Pokémon and air tanks for.

1. Get the kind of glass that we can see through on the inside, but just looks like a regular wall on the outside. Secrecy is secrecy is secrecy.

2. Proper diving Pokémon and air tanks for going underwater and pressing that secret button. As far as I know, we can't use submarines to push itsy-bitsy buttons. We'd have a better chance of destroying the entire base at that rate.

;131;

1 True

2 Then make it that it can only be opened from the inside. On a mission there will be some grunt who stay at the base. So they can open it again. Strangers won't be able to enter, and we can use hidden camera's to identify them.

-2/3 for new member-

palkia37

pokemon breeder
I like assians 2nd idea.
;116;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Assassin's second point is logical, but what if everyone was absent? You never know if that were to happen. Then we'd be locked out and have to break holes in the rock to get in. And I don't think we want that happening...

;131;

palkia37

pokemon breeder
we could have a voice identifier
;116;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
we could have a voice identifier
;116;

That couldn't work, as no sound could be recognizable underwater. For example, "Save the whales!" would become "Blolololgh!". But if we were to have it above water, than somebody with an "authorized" voice could casually sneak past our Sharpedo and say a phrase that would blow our cover. It's unlikely, but something this big must have minimum flaws possible, if not none at all.

;131;

palkia37

pokemon breeder
what about a hand print scanner
;116;

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
what about a hand print scanner
;116;

Now THAT could work, underwater or not. However, I do wonder how we'll get the technology for it...again, stealing can easily win over unwanted enemies, so it's risky.

;131;

Shymain

Shaymin Lover

;131;

1: Agreed.

2: What if it had retractable arms? ;D

@ Palkia: awesome idea!

New team member 2/3

Last edited:

palkia37

pokemon breeder
Do you think we might have the tech at our old base?
;116;

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
You did make a good point Wyrm, but I think that the chances are little that this happens. If it does, I think that only the admin and myself should be able to open it. If we're infiltrated by Team Magma I don't want to come back from a mission and then find out that our base is taken over. In addition, if you're in a sub... you can't use a hand print scanner. I think that it works for those who enter by using their Pokemon (dive), but Subs must have a password. And again, this whole thing musn't be available for newbies (and perhaps even grunts)
This brings up the next question:
How do we prevent infiltration?
I know that some of our members are also members of the Team Magma club, but keep that aside please.

3/3, got a Wailmer.
I've added your new member Shymain.

The next members are removed due to inactivity: Yodajm | Epic Man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.