• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
This club has been approved by PsiUmbreon!

Since the Team Aqua Lovers Club V 2.0 has had the original Leader leave, with all of the appointed Co-Leaders in charge, we have decided to re-start the club with a new Leader..

Anyone who likes Team Aqua is more than welcome to join! As you all probably know, the aim of Team Aqua is to expand the water masses of the planet to create more habitats for the water Pokémon of the world, which may seem odd to some, but is perfectly reasonable when you think about it!! Just fill out the form and you're in, but if anyone breaks the rules more than three times, you can't come back. I am a very law-abiding person... I'll be watching you like a hawk.... XD! And by the way, If you were a member of the original Team Aqua club you are entitled to membership here automatically.

The Sign-up Sheet

1. Your rank in the club: Insert your rank here. I have now added three new ranks, (only three spaces are available for each one). Note: All three of the new ranks' spots have been filled. I'll come up with more as our member list grows..

2. Your name in the club: Insert the name you would like to be called by here. Preferably your real name, that way we don’t have to call you by your UN, (which may be veeeeery long).
Once you join, you will probably be introduced to all of the other members and stuff like that.. This isn’t just a club btw, this is Team Aqua; so act like a real member would and try to make your posts long. You’ll get the hang of what we’re supposed to be doing soon enough.

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Easy enough, just tell us what it is; but it doesn’t have to be on your team.

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: They don’t have to be all water type. Just choose a party of six, (it must include at least one water type though).

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: Give us your full opinion.

6. Why you joined this club: Same as above.. Make it good!

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: Be as honest and nice as possible. Or you may offend one of us; which wouldn’t be good.

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Choose one of the below squads.
The extremely covert operations department -> Echo Squadron (the sneaks)
This group deals with the missions like sneaking into secure areas to battle and/or lay bombs/devices in areas like a rival base. All these places have been allocated.

The mechanical operations and capture team -> Reef Squadron (the brains)
This group deals with the mechanical and technical end of things, working up our main battle plans and creating the technology for it, and therefore go and capture pokémon for us also. You do the missions where technology is the key, and you also get to ride in my tank... More details as they come.

The heavy artillery and strike team division -> Omega Squadron (the brawn)
This is the division that does the main amount of hardcore battling for us. Everyone gets to battle, but the sole purpose of this division (under my personal supervision) is to purely locate and eradicate all enemy forces, taking you all over Hoenn, Johto and Kanto.

The Rules

1. No swearing
2. No spamming
3. No flaming
4. No bashing the other team's threads. If anyone goes into the Magma or Rocket thread to start spamming and fighting with them you will be kicked out instantly. I take that kind of behaviour very seriously. It's only a bit of fun after all!!
5. No outsiders. If I catch other clubs coming in and breaking my rules (pay special heed to No.4) I will get a Mod straight away. We're respecting your clubs, respect ours. I am not getting involved in some sort of gang-war here.
6. Only Leaders, Co-leaders, and Admins may post missions.
7. All missions must be at least 7 paragraphs long. If you can't do it all at once, just save it on MS word and finish the rest later. Try to make them descriptive people! We don't just want 'I did this' or 'I did that;' put some effort into it. -_-
8. Try to keep your posts to the point, medium length, and non-spammy. Most of the members (namely me and the two CLs), cannot stand short posts with just two to three words. Also, PLEASE try to use proper grammar. No offense, but it just irks me when someone misspells a word.. Typos are fine though.

The Members

Aqua Leader Alyssa (Echo) – Dark Latios
Aqua Co-Leader Aaron (Reef) - Oblivion0807
Aqua Co-Leader Harrison (Reef) – monkeyspoon5
Aqua Admin Brad (Reef) - SnowStorm92
Aqua Admin Brute (Reef) - Brute Root
Aqua Admin Revis/Sike (Omega) - Sike Saner
Aqua Admin Sin (Echo) - Sinthirster
Aqua Guardian Christian (Omega) - dark kyogre
Aqua Guardian Kingdra (Echo) - Kingdra
Aqua Guardian Rust (Omega) - rust
Aqua Scout Arnie (Omega) - OtterPops
Aqua Scientist Mitch (Reef) - diablo l.o.d.
Aqua Elite Grunt Rinoa (Reef) - ShadowCloud62
Aqua Elite Grunt Steel Umbreon (Omega) - Steel_fan_94

Room for 3 more Elite Grunts, 2 more Scientists, and 2 more Scouts. Want to change your rank? PM me.

Total Members: 13
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Echo division members: 3
Reef division members: 6
Omega division members: 5

That's it! Have fun! ^_^

Mission rules:
1. Try to make them as descriptive as possible using fanfic type guidelines.
2. Use actual paragraphs, and try to make them less just dialogue and more description.
3. Do not use IM script no matter what.
4. It’s preferred if you don't use Pokémon smilies to represent Pokémon.

We now have team banners for our member's use only! If you are a member and would like to submit a team banner, PM me with the link and everything.

Thanks to Brute Root for this one:

TeamAquabanner.jpg

And SilverFire for this one:

aquabanner5wl.png

If you would like one like this:

teamaquabanner9wu.png

You must PM me with your six aqua pokemon. Or, if you're like me, you can have a maximum of twelve on the banner.

Last edited:

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Hi Alyssa! I'm back! :D
Er, very sorry for not showing for a while. I don't know what got into me. @_____@;;; *sniff*

I'll miss the old thread. But making a new one was probably the best decision.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Yes, yes. ^^ That said, to celebrate, here are gift baskets for all. Just walk in and grab yours.

Gift baskets contain:
3 Bond Balls - Guarantees instant loyalty in captured Pokémon.
A Max Revive - Cause you never know when you'll need one. Just be sure to keep it AWAY from Honk, because she thinks they're Pez-clusters... @_@;
A Flash Gun w/ saftey goggles - Very useful. Comes with four settings: basic flashlight; concentrated laser-pointer (not just for annoying people anymore!); Flash-simulator (HOORAY! HM05 is finally obsolete!!); and super-burst. (That mode can cause permanent blindness. Use sparingly and always with goggles.)
One Sea Incense - Not only gives Water attacks a little extra kick, but also is great for covering up even the nastiest B.O.
And finally, a cra...I mean, lovely scarf knitted by Honk. Which you will wear, and with a smile, because you don't want to hurt her feelings, and because you don't want me to get blaste in the face with Octazooka, right?

RIGHT?!

*eerie silence*

Right, then. Here you go, everyone! ^^

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
I haven't went to this club but why did the classic leader retire?
I'll join cause Magma is weak and aqua yay they can knock team magma whoo.

So i'll join your club so can i be a co-owner?

Shatoshi

Johto Trainer
Its not up to me to let you join but Its not like other clubs. Its more like a SPPF Team Aqua so no you cant be co-owner AND you have to fill out the questions listed on the 1st post.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Mr. bikini fan said:
I haven't went to this club but why did the classic leader retire?
I'll join cause Magma is weak and aqua yay they can knock team magma whoo.

So i'll join your club so can i be a co-owner?
Sorry, we already have two CLs as you can see from the list.. And all the Admin spaces are filled too. Just fill out this form:

1. Your rank in the club: Insert your rank here. You can choose from Elite Grunt and Grunt as all of the Co-Leader and Admin spaces are filled.

2. Your name in the club: Insert the name you would like to be called by here. Preferably your real name, that way we don’t have to call you by your UN, (which may be veeeeery long).
Once you join, you will probably be introduced to all of the other members and stuff like that.. This isn’t just a club btw, this is Team Aqua; so act like a real member would and try to make your posts long. You’ll get the hang of what we’re supposed to be doing soon enough.

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Easy enough, just tell us what it is; but it doesn’t have to be on your team.

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: They don’t have to be all water type. Just choose a party of six, (it must include at least one water type though).

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: Give us your full opinion.

6. Why you joined this club: Same as above.. Make it good!

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: Be as honest and nice as possible. Or you may offend one of us; which wouldn’t be good.

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Choose one of the below squads.
The extremely covert operations department -> Echo Squadron (the sneaks)
This group deals with the missions like sneaking into secure areas to battle and/or lay bombs/devices in areas like a rival base. All these places have been allocated.

The mechanical operations and capture team -> Reef Squadron (the brains)
This group deals with the mechanical and technical end of things, working up our main battle plans and creating the technology for it, and therefore go and capture pokémon for us also. You do the missions where technology is the key, and you also get to ride in my tank... More details as they come.

The heavy artillery and strike team division -> Omega Squadron (the brawn)
This is the division that does the main amount of hardcore battling for us. Everyone gets to battle, but the sole purpose of this division (under my personal supervision) is to purely locate and eradicate all enemy forces, taking you all over Hoenn, Johto and Kanto.

And you're in.

WB, Cari! I won't blame you for leaving.. We all do that sometimes. And most of us have a life too. :x

And finally, a cra...I mean, lovely scarf knitted by Honk. Which you will wear, and with a smile, because you don't want to hurt her feelings, and because you don't want me to get blaste in the face with Octazooka, right?
Wouldn't want that to happen.. So, I'll make Draco wear it. ;)

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Hey guys! I would have posted sooner, but school was going on here. So party now or what? As its finally restarted.

EDIT: Commandeered for the template and the start of my archive of missions.

Here's the mission template again, all you admins and leaders.

MISSION
Full Briefing:
Gadgets supplied:
Danger level:
Recommended for:

I'll get to archiving missions once we get them started once again.

Last edited:

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I'm ba-ack! I'll come in sometime later after I've compiled the master list of inventions. Yep, that's right, a list of every gadget/weapon/whatever I've ever made for this organization and what it does. It's gonna be really long, though. If I'm lucky, it might even be moved to the front post for reference.

EDIT: I shall now be possessing this post to put up my seemingly-important stuff, m'kay? Oh, and I'd be Aaron, the first co-leader. Treat me with respect and I'll have no reason to kick you.

MASTER LIST O' AARON'S iNVENTiONS

East Wing Elevator: I techhed this up a bit, so now you get a ride to the proper level or sublevel on a cusion of compressed air.
Aquagear: This works as a combination videophone, GPS, clock, radio, camera, calculator, and pokédex, just to name about half of the functions. The pokedex in this has been edited to allow us twelve pokémon instead of six, allowing for greater variety in teams.
Hoverboard: A hovering snowboard/skateboard. Duh.
Trespasser: Attach this to a security control of any type and it will short out the system without setting off any alarms.
Doombot: It looks like a little robotic beetle, but activate it near any machine and it will automatically shut the machine's system down. The doombot can also be set to wipe out entire computer networks, initiate a selfdestruct or destroy itself when reaching a system's core.
EMP pistol: A weapon for the more civilized, the EMP pistol sens out a low-voltage electric current that will paralyse the enemy, not harming them at all.
Aquacomm: A communications unit that displays the person on the other end of the line as a hologram. Runs on 8 "D" batteries. The reception on this thing is fairly sharp, but can get screwed up by transmission interference.
File Swapper: It looks like a regular floppy disc, but the file swaper, with a 8Gb(8 gigabyte) memory, will instead replace any important file with an eqally-sized, named and placed file while stealing the origional one.
Covert Suit: A skintight suit that makes one impervious to detection by any electrical device, can act as a wetsuit and is bulletproof, fireproof and made of though, durable material. Also very comfy.
Kyogresub: A submarine that looks just like the legendary Kyogre. It's nearly-indestructable, loaded with lots of torpedo tubes and runs on the latest technology systems. It's like an underwater tank!
Tanktacruel: It looks like a Tentacruel, but the nose will flip up to reveal three connons in a triangular formation, the ends of the tentacles contain a strong electric pulse strong enough to disable most enemy vehicles, and it's nearly-indestructable. It's like an above-ground tank!
Mass Inverter: Whomever or whatever this is fired at has its weight transferred to negatives, causing it to soar upwards against gravity.
Artificial Darkness Powder: About a teaspoon of this stuff will cause the area within ten meters of where it lands to become instantly and indefinitely dark for a good fifteen minutes. And while your enemies feel their way around, you can be out of there in about five seconds after slipping on night-vision goggles.
N4-T3-L1N6: Dubbed "Nateling" because of the translation of his model number through l33t speak. Nateling is a top-of-the-line mech. He stands over 150 feet tall and has more weapons than you can shake a radioactive stick at. His armor is made of solid steel plating with an Iron base, making him very damage-resistant. Though he is strong enough to theoretically take out an enemy base on his own, he drains his power supplies quickly. Once they run out, Nateling takes seven weeks to recharge.
Excillion: Excillion is a top-of-the-line battleship 120 meters long that could take out an entire fleet on its own given the right conditions. This warship serves as a seabase for Team Aqua, and is always surrounded by at least six smaller battleships and three dropships, and has room for an additional four dropships and twenty Hellcat fighters in the docking bay.
Dropships: These are airships designed to carry mass amounts of troops and supplies to different battle sites. They also generally have a small weapons array, but not much. They serve almost entirely as transport.

iNVENTiONS 07- ONWARDS WILL BE iN A NEW FORMAT AS FOLLOWS

PROJECT NAME: Spiderbot
PRiMARY FUNCTiON: Assault/detonation
iNCLUDED: One Spiderbot, one controller, one viewscreen
CAPABiLiTiES: Twin assault guns, one grenade launcher, automatic detonation system, remote controller
SUMMARY: There is a small remote quite similar to a video game controller included in the Spiderbot package. This, in conjunction with the portable monitor provided, allows one to control the movement and weapons firing of the Spiderbot, used sort of like a remote tank that walks on six mechanical legs. In addition, the Spiderbot will detonate with the equivalent of an Electrode (the Pokémon) using the move "Explosion" when it sustains enough damage or is set off by the remote.
NOTES: If we ever get around to mass-producing these, they would make an excellent defense force....

PROJECT NAME: Gamesystem 20X6 (pronounced "twenty-extey-six")
PRiMARY FUNCTiON: Video gaming
iNCLUDED: One system, eight controllers, highly expansive video game library.
CAPABiLiTiES: Full compatibility with any and all forms of video game hardware and software.
SUMMARY: The Gamesystem 20X6, or simply the 20X6, is a computing marvel. It has the ability to read and operate all video game cartridges and discs ever made. Its versatile controllers work for any game on any system, are wireless, have a lot of built-in comfort, have great response and actually have force feedback, not just a pager-like vibration. The 20X6's compatibility matches perfectly with the wall-size (think 8 foot by five foot) T.V. in the gaming lounge, it's liquidproof, and it looks darned sleek. The sheer size of the monitor it uses is such that having to divide the screen into portions for multiplayer hardly hampers playing ability at all. For a bonus, I've also upgraded all the chairs in the lounge to high-performance, ultimate-comfort gaming recliners. Sweet!
NOTES: I'm always up for a Co-op or Deathmatch game if anyone wants to propose a challenge....

HELLCAT FiGHTERS

Some of you older members may notice that I have not covered the Hellcat Fighters above. Well, they get their own little section, just because they're just about the most important thing we have technology-wise. I have run across some accurate designs of what it should look like, though they are in Lego form...

Top View
Front View
Side View

The Hellcats look pretty much exactly like that, same color, everything, except the gun barrels on top are shorter. Couldn't have hoped for better. The Hellcat Fighter is the backbone of Team Aqua's air force, the strongest . Currently we have 12 in circulation, only available to those ranked Leader, Co-Leader, Admin or Guardian. Others, unfortunately, are stuck with dropships or riding Pokémon (unless you ask really nicely to borrow one, and then you aren't allowed to so much as damage it once. The tech specs for the Hellcats are as follows:

Model Design: AK-42 Hellcat Fighter
Designer: Aqua Industries/Aaron (me)
Engines: V10 Engines tweaked for speed hooked up to a magnetic propulsion system.
Weapons: 4 plasmite missile tubes, 4 laser cannons, 2 machine gun barrels
Shields: v.2361 EM surface shields, v.2361 bubble-wrap shields
Top Speed: 650 MPH (outside of warp tunnels)
Time to Top Speed: 30 seconds (from stopped position on ground)
Milage: 28 miles to the Ampere of stored electrical energy (power generators have a maximum of 250 Ampere storage space)
Structure material: Steel with a chrome finish on the hull.
Autopilot: v.2361 autonav system, v.2361 autotargeting system
Luxuries: High-end sound system, CD player/Radio, DVD player/TV(for longer automated flights)
Landing Gear: Supermagnets on bottom keep Hellcat hovering above ground upon landing.
Emergency Ejection: Button on dashboard automatically returns Hellcat and all occupants/objects touching the ship to the hangar bay area.
Extra: Airtight cockpit allows use as spacecraft/submersible.

I commend you if you understood most of that. Remember that the Hellcat fighter can be modified for specific missions to carry a certain weapon, transport a mini-bomb, etc.

Last edited:

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Thanks, Alyssa. ^____^
LoL. Flygon will be happy to wear the scarf... *evil chuckle*

Do we want to attempt another party? we can try.... *hits button and the "main room" is... partyized...* Lets rock.

Good idea, Aaron. We'll probably move it the first post. Well, Alyssa would have to do that.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Now, hang on...It's not a party without my patented (NO STEALING!) Oklahoma Surprise Pizza!

*pizza appears in a puff of black smoke, green fire, and organ music*

NOW it's a party! ^___^

Voorhees: o_o Did you see that pizza's entrance? What was with that?
Nadja: Just proof of what we've always known: that the Oklahoma Surprise Pizza comes straight from h-GULK! @_@ *faints*
Me: *puts wrench back in Vaguely Described Bag* >:/ Now. Come and get it, everyone! ^___^ *rings dinner bell*

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
I'd rather not.. really, thanks but no thanks... don't want any parasites today.

Aaron, I congratualte you for being so bold in trying to do that. Make sure not to forget anything I brought in or... *ahem* certain admins created coughbradcough.

Aylssa, I was wondering if you could create one of those banners for me?
I'll tell you which pokemon I want on it via PM.

I noticed that all the co-leaders posted on the first page. This will make it easier for us to post things, not maybe in the first post, but important things that we think should go on the first page. Just my thoughts.

You guys up for starting missions again in February? I have a week off and intend on making some that week.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Sure, I'll make one for you Harrison. :3
I kinda agree on the Brad issue.. If he doesn't show up soon enough I'll have to elect a new Admin.

And about the party.. Guess we could have it until February. (If that's at all possible). Welcome back Aaron! The gadget list might take a looong time, but if you're willing to do that, it would be greatly appreciated. ^^

Draco: Can I take the scarf off? I think it has fleas..

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
monkeyspoon5 said:
I'd rather not.. really, thanks but no thanks... don't want any parasites today.

Oh, pshaw. The Oklahoma Surprise Pizza contains no parasites, silly. That's because it's made with 100% pure flea powder!
Hanuter: ...I thought that was parmesan cheese. o_0
Me: Nope! ^^
Edvehorz: ...You do realize that's poison, don't you.
Me: Oh, pshaw.
Hanuter: ...Oh, so that explains the poisoney taste, then.
Me: OH PSHAW. >:/
Edvehorz: Anyway, you shouldn't be wasting valuable pesticide.
Me: Valuable? Come on, honestly - whatever are the odds of us having to deal with a flea infestation?

Dark Latios said:
Draco: Can I take the scarf off? I think it has fleas..

o.o;;;

Aheh heh heh...

Anyway, Aaron? With regards to your gadgets list, Lars might have come up with a few things that might ought to be added there. If you'd like, I could scrounge all those up sometime for you.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Well, here's the list of stuff so far. It's all I could think of last night, and this list will probably grow. A lot.

East Wing Elevator: I techhed this up a bit, so now you get a ride to the proper level or sublevel on a cusion of compressed air.
Hellcat Fighters: The backbone of Team Aqua's air force. These jet fighters do not depend on landing gear, but instead come to a hover above the ground upon landing. Comes equipped with 4 missile tubes, 2 laser cannons and 4 auto-targeting machine guns.
Aquagear: This works as a combination videophone, GPS, clock, radio, camera, calculator, and pokédex, just to name about half of the functions. The pokedex in this has been edited to allow us twelve pokémon instead of six, allowing for greater variety in teams.
Hoverboard: A hovering snowboard/skateboard. Duh.
Trespasser: Attach this to a security control of any type and it will short out the system without setting off any alarms.
Doombot: It looks like a little robotic beetle, but activate it near any machine and it will automatically shut the machine's system down. The doombot can also be set to wipe out entire computer networks, initiate a selfdestruct or destroy itself when reaching a system's core.
EMP pistol: A weapon for the more civilized, the EMP pistol sens out a low-voltage electric current that will paralyse the enemy, not harming them at all.
Aquacomm: A communications unit that displays the person on the other end of the line as a hologram.
File Swapper: It looks like a regular floppy disc, but the file swaper, with a 8Gb(8 gigabyte) memory, will instead replace any important file with an eqally-sized, named and placed file while stealing the origional one.
Covert Suit: A skintight suit that makes one impervious to detection by any electrical device, can act as a wetsuit and is bulletproof, fireproof and made of though, durable material. Also very comfy.
Kyogresub: A submarine that looks just like the legendary Kyogre. It's nearly-indestructable, loaded with lots of torpedo tubes and runs on the latest technology systems. It's like an underwater tank!
Tanktacruel: It looks like a Tentacruel, but the nose will flip up to reveal three connons in a triangular formation, the ends of the tentacles contain a strong electric pulse strong enough to disable most enemy vehicles, and it's nearly-indestructable. It's like an above-ground tank!
Mass Inverter: Whomever or whatever this is fired at has its weight transferred to negatives, causing it to soar upwards against gravity.
Artificial Darkness Powder: About a teaspoon of this stuff will cause the area within ten meters of where it lands to become instantly and indefinitely dark for a good fifteen minutes. And while your enemies feel their way around, you can be out of there in about five seconds after slipping on night-vision goggles.

Now that we're done with that... *wraps scarf around neck* Let's party! *presses button on wall, all operatives are teleported to private Island in Sevii Isles range*

Well, it's basically like the goning-out party. Barbecue over in the shack, volleyball courts on one end of the beach, a good stretch of island beach, some hammocks over by the trees, free surfboards and everything... we're set. *heads up to bathrooms to change into trunks*

I'm actually probably going to fix up that scarf a bit and wear it as part of my uniform. Dunno why, though....

T

Toohey

New Recruit!

1. I'm not sure of this difference of Elite and Non-Elite Grunt, but i'll take Elite :). But only if it's available, really. If someone else wants this position, I'll step down.

2. Your name in the club: My name is Sean. You can call me that or Toohey since they're both relatively short.

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Water Pokemon hmm... I'm a Walrein fan. ;365; pwnage. I mean really, who doesn't like big lovable seals? XD

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: I just began a Sapphire game(I play on VisualBoyAdvance Emulator) and I just defeated the final gym leader. My current team is:
Level 30 Manectric ;310;
Level 33 Ludicolo ;272;
Level 34 Lairon ;305;
Level 33 Swellow ;277;
Level 36 Mighteyna ;262;
I have a Level 37 Swampert ;260; in the PC but I have 2 Water Pokemon and a Ground(kinda) Pokemon already.

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: I prefer Aqua to Magma or Rocket because they use Water Pokemon, one of my fortes. Also, the TV show ruined Rocket's sinisterness for me and I just can't deal with them anymore. Magma just made me angry in Ruby because they killed me everytime, and I'm not a fan of Camerupt.

6. Why you joined this club: Should I just copy and paste? No, I joined this club(or would like to) because I feel I am falling out of touch with Pokemon and I'd like to stay connected.

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: Uhh.. I'm not a fashionista but I think the Aqua uniforms are dec. Better than Rocket's goofy hats. XD

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Definately the brains of operations. If only I could be cool/buff enough to be the brawn. Reef Squadron 4 Life.. yo.

EDIT: BTW I'm starting a Ruby game, i'll probably have it beat by the end of Friday-ish. I'll post my line-ups once a day. Ruby's just good so Aqua is the good guys. XD.

Hopefully line up for Roxanne, Torchic(Probably Combusken), Surskit, Wingull, Whismur, Seedot/Nuzleaf OR Shroomish OR Ralts.(Maybe insert Shroom/Seedot if I can't find a Surskit.) Don't worry, I catch em all :).

Last edited by a moderator:

Regi♪Castform

Pachirisu Master
It opened again... and I'm back!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
*emerges from bathroom in lei, swim trunks and a blue pineapple shirt* Dude, new member. Sweet.

A few problems, Toohey. For your Aqua pokemon, it's what pokemon you would like to use on missions, not what pokemon you have ingame. If you want to use those, fine, but you're not restricted to those. Two, you need to solidify if it's Sean or Toohey. We need to know what to list you as, bud. And three, don't be afaid to step up and take elite. You were here first, you have the right. And last time I checked, we had Elite grunt spots open, so you're fine there. Other than that, you're fine.

*heads toward surfboard rental*

Now why the hek didnt i join this team v. 1 and 2.0? i dunno, id love to join the 3.0 tho <3

1. Your rank in the club:
Call me anything but a normal old grunt, i'd prefer an elite grunt.

2. Your name in the club:
Call me Finch, normally i'd say call me aqua but this is team aqua, so i dont wanna confuse anyone.

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Kingdra for sure.

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon:
Armaldo ;348;
Arcanine ;059;
Ariados ;168;
Kingdra ;230;
Togetic ;176;
Scizor ;212;

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: cause Team Aqua and water PKMN are just overall better, nuff said.

6. Why you joined this club:
look above.

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?:
Its good, the PKMN company should change it if they're going to use it later on tho, it could use some tweaks.

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions:
Put me in Echo, i'd fit in all groups i guess, but there are to few Echo units so i'll go with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.