• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
*Forte and Saito are off arm-wrestling each other, but because Forte's hand is a floating hand, Saito just throws the hand to the nearest wall*
How's that even possible?
XD

We were going to start missions again in February, but if everyone else is tired of partying I guess we could start them sooner. Like say.. Saturday?

That way Harrison will have time to think up enough. Wouldn't want to cram the news on him in one day.

Draco: Why not? *evil cackle*

Me: Do you ever go away? Oh, just a note to the new membs.. Draco is a psychotic, crazy Flygon and his best friend is Cari's Flygon (who is also crazy), so don't listen to a word he says. Oh, he also believes everything you tell him; (I once told him if he sticks his head in a pile of dung he'd get superpowers and wouldn't you know it, he actually did it). ^.^;

Draco: ;_;

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Gwah! I must get creating! Friday night I will create... 5 missions I ope then.

It seems like I am working a lot harder in this thread now. I knew I was right. XD

But seriously, Alyssa, I'm also asking Sike and Sin to contribute mission ideas and I'll post them. They'll be given credit, but at least this way all the missions will be in one post.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
That's a good idea.. New rule! All Leaders, Co-Leaders, and Admins are allowed to create missions. Sound good? ^^

It'll be way easier on you too...

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Fwee, oh fwee. ^^ Soon as I'm done dealing with this ornery chapter, I'll see about whipping up something in the way of a mission.

Pluru: I can just see it now: "MISSION: Go and obtain photos of Johnny Depp in swim trunks. MUST BE COLOR PHOTOS. Danger level: High as the stars for you if your thumb gets in the picture..."
Me: NO, they will not be anything like that. -_-;; Sheesh.

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Hey, guys... I'm back. Sorry for the dely ^_^;; Welcome all new members that I haven't met yet. I hope you enjoy your stay. I'm Sin, by the way.

Pika-Punk (Pikachu): Look at all the new Pokemon! Fufufu... new females to chase. :p
Me: ¬¬ Riiiight. Just don't scare them too much... and a mission to obtain Johnny Depp in swim trunks... Delightful! X3
Pike (Feraligatr): Oh boy... here she goes again about "Jack Sparrow"...
Me: ...I'm not going anywhere. <.<
Aosoth (Ninetales): ...So much... water... *eye twitches*
Me: I know, sweetie. The price you have to pay for being my Pokemon. XD I'm not going to be swimming myself... because of that sun... Hissss... *slinks into the shadows*

ChaoticArchangel

Beginning Trainer
Cool I wanna be an aqua member!

1. I'm gonna say elite grunt (Or grunt. doesn't matter)

2. Chris

3. My favourite water pokemon is probably Blastoise.

4. Blastoise, Starmie, Ampharos, Milotic, Gardevoir and Skarmory.

5. Reasons are 1. Aqua uses water pokemon (which I love) and Magma uses ground pokemon (Which I am not a big fan of) 2. I just hate rockets... they suck and 3. Aqua's rule!

6. Reasons are 1. I love team aqua and 2. I honestly just wanted to join one of the clubs...

7. I love the unifrom. Very Pirate like.

8. The Echo Sqaudron definatly ^^ or if I have to choose another the Reef Squadron.

Alilatias

Simple Bard
Sapphire, I have no idea wether you'll be accepted or not. I thought there was a rule stating that you can have no legendaries? Either way, I'm one of the newest members here, so you're going to have to wait for the admins to arrive if you want confirmation on wether or not you'll be in the club. Chris, you seem to be alright, but you still need to wait for the admins to arrive if you want full confirmation.

Now since that's done... Forte, what are you doing?

*Forte and Saito are STILL arm wrestling, but since Forte's hands are STILL floating hands, Saito throws the hand to the nearest wall once more... But it goes RIGHT THROUGH the wall before accidently grabbing something*

Forte: What the? I got something...
Saito: Bring it back then!
Forte: But what if it's a bomb...?
Saito: Fine, either sit there or drop whatever you're holding.
Forte: I can't control what my hand does from that far... All I can do is bring it back along with whatever I'm holding.
*Saito then stands up and begins to leave the table*
Forte: NOOOO!!! Don't leave me here! I'll bring it back!

*The hand is drawn back to where Forte is... Except during the time, the hand shook so much that whatever Forte was holding would have been broken by now... Unless if it's an aluminum can with the word 'PEPSI' on it.*

Saito: PEPSI! *goes to open the can*
Faltzer (from above): I wouldn't do that if I were you.
*Saito opens the can and the can blows up in his face*
Saito:...Ow.

Yeah, seems like they're just making fun of Forte's abilities...

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Sapphire, Alilatias is right. No Kyogre, sorry. Suicune's all right as there could be multiples of it, plus I already have one ^_^;

Chris, you're in! And btw, thanks for paying so close attention to the rules Alilatias.

I should have some mission up later tonight guys so you cna do them tomorrow. Alyssa, I think from now on, if there are any missions I've made, or others have made and they aren't claimed, I'll recap what missions are available.

Ahh...so here we are in the base I think i'll just unwind for a bit with my Pokemon...

*throws 6 pokeballs and pokemon appear out of them*

just relax for now guys and-WAIT NO ARACNAE DON'T! (Aracnae is my Ariados)

*Aracnae bites Harrison's leg*

Aracnae: geez your leg tastes discusting! by the looks of it i think everyone's legs will too.
Me: Aracnae...why did you do that?
Aracnae: Finch, c'mon you know me, if i didnt munch on peoples legs what would i be? Exactly. A normal old Ariados.
Me: -_-

ChaoticArchangel

Beginning Trainer
Ok thanks for accepting me ^^

I know this is gonna sound newbish but will someone message me and tell me what you acctually do in this club? Missions, why I have to have pokemon etc.

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
1. Hmmm this is a bit hard, I’m Gonna pick my own rank as an Aqua guardian.

2. Sapphire

3. Walrien.

4. Walrien, Wailord(Has fissure to kill ya all), Alakazam, Mightyena(Has poison fang if you fustrate me), Regice, Lugia

5. Magma fire against aqua water? Give me a break water beats fire you know, get the opinion right will ya, magma is the LAMEST & easy team to take down, for aqua their awesome.

6. Team aqua will beat Team magma so YAY to Aqua and BOO to magma.

7. Real robbers style, but honest on that rule DL, this rule doesn’t bring enough evidence at all. Their uniform is great than their capes from the hell.

8. Me Aqua guardian will send mightyena & Alakazam to guard the hideout and I will set diversion plans to knock team magma and their Pokemon.

Well this took me a half an hour.
So can I join now?

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Hmm.. Good idea on the rank Sapphire. *Adds*

Everyone who posted is in.. Now I have to go fix up the list again.. (Wow, that rhymed -.-).

I know this is gonna sound newbish but will someone message me and tell me what you acctually do in this club? Missions, why I have to have pokemon etc.

Missions are almost like RPGs/fanfics, you basically just write a short story on the mission you are given. We'll explain more later.. Once we start missions again, you will be able to see what I mean by reading the experienced writer's paragraphs.

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Shatoshi, you don't have that authority. You may join Sapphire, but I have to say, you didn't pay a lot of heed to the rule about no swearing earlier. I happen to remember you dropping two f-bombs before you replace it with your updated sign up sheet.

Shatoshi, please to try to use proper grammar. We try to have some class in this club. And we usually try to make our posts more than half a line long. Seriously, I remember when I did that a few times, and it annoyed the hell out of me afterwards seeing how small and stupid my posts sounded. So, normal senrences please. Sorry if I sound somewhat overboard, but I don't want this club to go rampant.

And I will get some missions written tonight if I can get off the crack my frined calls "MegaTokyo".

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
Thanks, so i'll send out Mightyena & alakazam to guard the hideout now while i wait outside next to them, so if the magma intrudes my pokemon, i use my pokemon to trash them for good.

So i Sapphire the Aqua guardian, will keep attenion and guard the hideout, no one is allowed but the team aqua is.

So this is my mission database DL. I hope we will get the magma in no time.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey may I join your club. my favorite water pokemon is Vaporeon.
I think Team Aqua is awesome. May I be a Echo Squadron please?
My pokemon are: Houndoom, Sneasel, Absol, Skarmory, Gardevoir, and and Hitmonchan

Shatoshi

Johto Trainer
yeah well Im a slow typer but...mission........mission.......

Flare-FOR GOD SAKES THINK OF SOMETH-*siren*

Aqua- Snap watz dat noise!!!

Rose- So much for english *sweatdrop*

Angel- Oh just listen to Mr. Interregator-Type-Man-Guy.....

Mr.I- Thank you Angel guys, we have an atack on Mt. Chimney!

Icy- Those Flanery stalkers again!

Mr.I- No, Team Rocket...

Smooch-What's the difference???

Mr.I Well not much...but this time we need you to stop them from splittin Hoenn in half!

Me- were on it but we'll need help....

(that good^^..and Hyuuga, you have to fill out the ENTIRE form)

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Fill out the form on the first page please. You covered some of the things but not all.

Embarrassingly small post here. Filler topics are in today for me it seems.

Mission creating status = ...0% Seriously though, Mega Tokyo is crack.

I'll try to get them done by tomorrow at lunch, though I have to get some sleep, as my uncle's memorial service is tomorrow.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Sorry about that.
1. Your rank in the club: Guardian

2. Your name in the club: Shadow

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: My favorite water pokemon is Vaporeon

4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Houndoom, Hitmonchan. Sneasel, Absol, Gardevoir, and Haunter.

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: its awesome and its a great team^^

6. Why you joined this club: I think team Aqua ia great team. plus water pokemon are great. and they everything that cold

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?:
the uniforms are okay. but I like it

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Echo Squadron (the sneaks)

Status
Not open for further replies.