• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Aqua Lovers Club V 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥~Lovely Kirlia*

1. Your rank in the club: scout

2. Your name in the club: Diana

3. Your favorite water Pokémon: Tentacruel
4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Tentacruel, Minun, Altaria, Gardevoir, Banette, Dusclops.

5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: Don't you know tha water beats fire?

6. Why you joined this club: I like kyogre and tentacruel thats all.

7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: blue t-shirt, long jeans, boy/girl bandana.

8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Echo Squadron

Mr. Bikini fan

I love Dratini's :D
Dark Latios said:
That's fine Cari! ^_^

MBF.. Only Admins can create missions.. I don't know where you new members get these ideas from (no offense). I'm pretty sure I posted that rule on the first page..
Oopsie my bad, ok but you wern't THAT offenseive to me that's all.
*checks the rules*

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
You're in Diana. Welcome to the club! ^_^

And thanks for covering that one Alyssa... I was almost ready to blow my top which wouldn't have been good, but I decided not to post until the matter had been resolved.

And I'm off from school till next Monday. This is great!

Mr. Bikini fan

Hey monkeyspoon DL hasn't put the mission rules on the first page.
All i saw just the rules and the sign up sheet.

Can you report that to him?
Cause i got 2 unread boxes on my PM.

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
Erm... Alyssa is a her. o_O I'm sure she'll put it it when she's online.

5. Only Leaders, Co-leaders, and Admins may post missions.

There we go. Now all she has to do is put it in the first post.

Mr. Bikini fan

But you know Latios is only male you know.

But thanks for that but i done reading the inbox, and i'm also sadly i love making missions too. :)

So monkeyspoon i don't often checking peoples profile but i thought she was a guy ROFL.

Nice speaking to ya. *adds monkeyspoon in buddy list.*

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
Glad I'm forgiven, Alyssa. I was feeling pretty bad for not posting. -_-

Annnyway, enough about me.
Welcome to the club, Diana! I'm Cari. :D

Maybe later if we need help, you can help make missions, MBF. And it's true that Latios is male, but "Alyssa" is a girl's name. And Latios is her fave pokemon, I think. XP

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
So what if Latios is a male? That doesn't mean I can't like him. ._. *coughmybrotherlikeslatiascough*

You're in Diana.

And I'll fix the rules now. :p

Alilatias

Simple Bard
You know, this whole mission list thing seems unorganized. Currently, we have roughly 2-3 current accepted missions and a whole lot of other things regarding unaccepted missions. We all need to sort this out.

How about everyone that is allowed to create a mission PM's Alyssa with the mission, and when Alyssa's ready, with one big post, all accepted missions will be posted, so that it would be nearly impossible to forget missions that were posted earlier than the ones just posted recently. This also might prevent unaccepted missions from being posted in the club itself, reducing some clutter.

*coughs* Yeah, just something that I just thought of for the time being.

Brute Root

I'm a Christian
Dark Latios said:
So what if Latios is a male? That doesn't mean I can't like him. ._. *coughmybrotherlikeslatiascough*

Hey....I like Latias.....and I'm a boy...it's the natural way of things Alyssa is a girl and she like Latios, I'm a boy and I like Latias...opposties attract...

monkeyspoon5

Orange Champion
It sounds like a possible idea. I personally prefer for them to be posted in the thread and then just collected by either myself or Alyssa so that they're kept updated.

As such, here are all of them so far.

MISSION
Primary objective: Steal the shards/stones from the Hunter's house and find as many of them as you can from the sea floor.
Full Breifing: We have discovered a large group of these shards which have part of messages on them. However, we don't have the full set of shards so we can't reassemble the messages. We believe that these messages come from the people who created the regis and imprisioned them. This was the time near to when Groudon and Kyogre first battled, so they may also have information regarding the location of Kyogre currently. Go to the hunters house and get the remaining shards he has collected, and any elemental stones he has remaining from the last time we attacked him. Besides this, we need another person to scavenge the sea floor for remaining shards in the possesion of pokemon or hidden. This will be a long and boring job, so you may want to practise with one of the new minisimulators we have onboard the subs until the computer recognizes any shards.
Gadgets supplied: For the hunter mission, all the firepower you need to get in, but don't break anything inside. He's increased his defences significantly since our last attack. For the scavenging mission, an aquasub and tracing software along with one of each coloured shard for location and identification purposes that the software needs to run to scan.
Danger level: For the hunter section, the danger is medium to high because of his defences, he may attack you before you can get in. For the scavenging portion, none-low, unless some unexpected idfficulty shows up.
Suggested for: Two people. An omega for the first portion, or an echo if you really like to bust stuff in as well. A reef would be helpful for the second portion because you will need to know how to operate the location software.

MISSION
Primary Objective: Take some of our building equipment and use the Kyogresubs to get to the bottom of the islands where Lugia once slept. Build us a new base there.
Full Breifing: Our current bases are somewhat unprotected and easy to find. Since the Whirl Islands are a maze to get through, I suggest that we create a third base there. Make sure not to disturb any of the native wildlife. Since this will be where Lugia once slept, you may find silver feathers there. These are extremely durable and can be used in all sorts of applications. Such as a shield/insulation for the new base. Collect as many of these feathers as possible and use them for that purpose.
Gadgets supplied: An Kyogresub/Aquasub (I prefer the latter name), the supplies for building it, and the supplies if you need to blast some rocks out of the way, some good old TNT!
Danger Level: High. Explosions and being at the bottom of the ocean floor. 'Nuff said.
Suggested for: A reef and an omega, or only one, but best with two. The reef could plan out the new base, while the omega could do all the dangerous (explosive) work.

MISSION: Find the Map to the Lost Land (created by Brad)
Primary Objective: Find me the map to the lost land! NOW!
Full Briefing: Team Shadow is turning up again, and I want to squash that bugs like NEVER before! You are to go to Route 129, all the way west you can go. Look along the rocks to the north and you will find a small crevice with a massive rock “building” around it. Use the Secret Power TM I have provided, open up the cavern, and find that map! When your done bring it back to me and we may began our destruction of Team Shadow FOR GOOD!
Gadgets supplied: Water Suit, Secret Power TM
Danger level: High (high level Sharpedo have been seen in the area)
Recommended for: Any

Fool's Hope

In God We Trust
That is a possible idea. It would probably keep the clutter down some. We'll see.

I'll do the last mission, the one to find the map.

SilverVappy

Digitality...
1. Your rank in the club: Elite Grunt, otherwise normal grunt
2. Your name in the club: Vappy
3. Your favourite water Pokémon: Vaporeon
4. Your six Aqua Pokémon: Vaporeon, Crawdaunt, Mudkip, Pidgeotto, Umbreon, Absol
5. Why you like Aqua more than Magma or Rocket: Water rocks, i don't like the cause of Team Magma and Team Rocket is getting boring and old....
6. Why you joined this club: Because water rocks, and Aqua rulez!
7. What do you honestly think of the Team Aqua uniform?: the grunt and admin uniform is cool, but Archie's uniform could use some touch-ups
8. Which Squad do you want to be in? This effects missions: Echo Squadron (the sneaks)

ChaoticArchangel

Beginning Trainer
Can I by any chance change my squad from echo to reef? It's kind of annoying because everyone wants to be an echo...

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Hey....I like Latias.....and I'm a boy...it's the natural way of things Alyssa is a girl and she like Latios, I'm a boy and I like Latias...opposties attract...
Awesome point there! ^^

Hmm. I'd like to do the Whirl Island mission, but I need someone to go with me.. An Omega member is preferred. :p

That idea is good Soruta.. (That's your name in the club right Ali? I'm just now trying to memorize everyone's club name..) But it might take too long because I have limited internet time.. So, maybe either me or Harrison should just post every one of the missions (that the Admins, CLs, and Leaders post), in one big post. It shouldn't cause that much confusion I think.. Unless someone is braindead. XP

Archangel, I sadly.. Can't remember your name in the club.. If you can tell me, I'll gladly change your squad. ^^;

L

liam

hi I wanna sign up.:
1.grunt!
2.liam
3.kyogre!(obviosly).
4.:
lv.30 masqurain
lv.30 mighteyena
lv.30 alakazam
lv.30 miltank
lv.30 tauros
lv.32 gyrados
5.I like groudon and mewtwo but kyogre can beat groudon so I decided to join
6. cause I was bored.
7.I think it's cool
8.I want to be in the covert missions

team aqua will capture kyogre with ease cause we are simply the best(and we will hammer team magma)!

E

Edo~Taku

back, I LOVE MY NEW COMPUTER ^_^. well yea im back, just lettin ya know

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Alright, ladies, gentlemen, and any genderless Pokémon that might be present, I've got a couple of missions for you:

MISSION
Primary Objective: Seek out and catch a newly-discovered Pokémon.
Full Briefing: There have been reports recently of a strange Pokémon encountered by people seeking Dratini and Dragonair deep within the Safari Zone. While several individuals claim to have seen it, no one has managed to capture it thus far The Pokémon is described as a large, serpentine, blue and green creature, with a long dorsal fin running down its back. The reports have reached the Pokémon research community, who speculate that this Pokémon is a Water-Dragon type and may be an alternative evolution of Dragonair. In light of their learning of this newly-discovered Pokémon, a small band of these researchers went to Fuchsia and have had the Safari Zone closed so that they can study this newly-discovered Pokémon in peace. Let’s not allow them to do that, heh heh. Oh, and while you’re there, feel free to pick up any other Pokémon you see that strike your fancy.
Gadgets supplied: Twelve Bond Balls, (a successful capture with one of these ensures instant loyalty), twelve Ultra Balls, a Trespasser, and an EMP pistol (one for each person if more than one goes on this mission) to deal with any wardens or researchers you may come across.
Danger level: Medium-High. Best to air on the side of caution and assume the latter though. This is the Safari Zone, after all – it’s crawling with Pokémon, some of which, most notably the Scyther and Tauros, can be big trouble if disturbed. Then there’s the matter of the target Pokémon itself; as no one has succeeded in capturing it, we can only assume that it’s highly evasive, highly powerful, or both.
Recommended for: Echo or Omega. Echo might have an easier time getting in; Omega might have an easier time dealing with the Pokémon itself. Might be best to have one of each go together.

MISSION
Primary Objective: FIND HONK!
Full Briefing: *sigh* The other day, I sent Pluru and Honk out there to run a few errands for me –DON’T ASK – and to perhaps see about robbing the Game Corner of a few of its prizes. Pluru returned. Honk, however, did not. Pluru told me that he’d “accidentally” lost sight of her. Yeah right…All I can figure is that either he decided to be a jerk and abandon her somewhere, or else she might have run off on her own. As I’m inclined to suspect the former, I’ll be busy brutally punishing Pluru over the next few days, which is why I can’t go. That, and for reasons I….would really rather not disclose, I can’t show my face in Mauville ever again. I mean it. DO NOT ASK WHY.

So, yeah. I need you to locate Honk and bring her back here. In case you didn’t know, Honk is my Octillery. She’s probably still in Mauville, but be prepared to scour the outlying area, including possibly having to search in nearby Verdanturf. While you’re at it, you might like to also see if you can’t swipe anything good from the Game Corner in Mauville, since Pluru managed to bungle things doubly by not coming back with anything. Oh, yeah. He’s in for a wrenching he’ll not soon forget…
Gadgets supplied: A stun-net launcher to help catch Honk, and a Trespasser to knock out the security measures in the Game Corner should you choose to go there as well.
Danger level: Unknown, but probably not very high at all. Unless Honk gets miffed for whatever reason and tries to Hyper Beam you.
Recommended for: Anyone, really, but an Echo might be best for poking around in the Game Corner’s prize locker.

Status
Not open for further replies.