• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Aqua or Team Magma?

Which one?

• Team Magma

Votes: 55 46.2%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 64 53.8%

• Total voters

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Team Aqua. Kyogre is better by far.

Kalosian

So long
Not sure if I have a favorite as I like both of them. Though I'll vote for Team Magma as I got Ruby before Sapphire.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Team Magma. Their uniforms are cooler.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like Magma better, there is already 70% of water on the planet

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Team Aqua, they are such more of BAMF's

I would pick team magma. I like water pokemon, but if our world had pokemon and team Aqua and Magma, I'd rather have more land mass for our over-crowded population:) isn't like 75% of earth's surface water?

Team Galactic Lv.X

Master Cyrus
I will have to say... both equally. I didn't really choose a side between Magma and Aqua. Though Groudon is cooler than Kyogre in my opinion, I like Rayquaza more.