• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Aqua

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Team Aqua

Debut Appearance: "Stairway to Devon"

Team Aqua is one of the two villainous teams of the Hoenn region. Their ultimate goal is to uncover Kyogre and use its abilities to create more water on the planet. Team Magma is their rival team. Archie is their leader, who ultimately is possessed by the orb. Commander Shelly oversees many of the team's missions. Their plans fall apart amid the feud between Kyogre and Groudon.

Discuss.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Hmm, I must say I liked them more than their rival team. Their uniforms were chic but what I liked about them was that they used Water Pokemon; one of my favorite types. Their overall goal of spreading the sea to create habitats for Sea Pokemon was cool, at least it seemed a tad bit more realistic.

I didn't like any particular member, but the first Aqua Grunt to appear in the anime was cool, I liked how he escaped from Officer Jenny and the other authorities.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that the plot with Team Aqua could have been better if they were invest more on Shelly's past, and if Archie was appear more than 2 episodes. the whole team was good and strong with their pokemon.

Torpoleon

Team Aqua is my favorite villainous team from Hoenn. I seem to be more of a fan of Water-Type Pokemon is seems.