• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunch

N's Apprentice
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
Evs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Nature: Adamant
- Swords Dance (Utility)
- Close Combat (Fighting)
- Extremespeed (Normal)
- Ice Punch (Ice)

Lucario serves as this teams physical sweeper. I chose Lucario for this job because personally I feel like his end game sweeping potential is exceptional, good attack and a decent speed made him my man of choice for the job. The move Swords Dance was placed here because of the ridiculous amount of power it adds to his sweeping potential by adding two stages to his attack stat. Close Combat was thrown in here due to it being a STAB and not to mention a very nice source of damage. Extremespeed is my priority move to clean up Pokemon with relatively low health. Ice Punch is actually not to popular but hear me out before you judge! I am running it due to the over use of dragon types such as Dragonite, Latios and Hydreigon and not to mention the Gliscors. But after taking Gengars and Infernapes into account I have chosen my next Pokemon as Latios.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Evs 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4Hp
- Draco Meteor (Dragon)
- Hidden Power (Fire)
- Surf (Water)
- Psyshock (Psychic)

Latios serves as this teams special sweeper. I chose Latios for the job because of his ridiculous stats and his perfect synergy with Lucario when it comes to his popular enemy's. Gengar for example is a royal pain for an unprepared Lucario sweeper unless he happens to be running Bullet Punch but since I am not I would be destroyed. But Psyshock combined with Latios's generous special attack can put down that problem very quickly. But besides move coverage they also have type synergy neither one sharing the same weakness so in times of desperation I can rely on them to trade places. Draco Meteor is a monstrous STAB so that was a must. A well time Hidden Power Fire can obliterate an unsuspecting Scizor which is a common switch in against Latios as well as Magnezone and other irritating Steel types. Pyshock is another STAB and I choose to run it as a threat to speedy sweepers such as Gengar and to pick on slower fighting types such as Conkeldurr it also is great due to it hurting a Pokemon's physical defense with its special attack which makes it amazing for tearing down Blissey walls. Surf is here to dampen some fire types (Pun intended) that would hinder Lucario such as infernape or Chandelure. Latios though being a good Pokemon has a major weakness to the Pokemon Scizor, Gengar, and Tyranitar that simply cannot be overlooked so as my third Pokemon I have chosen Scizor.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
Evs 252 Att / 248 Hp / 8 Spe
- U-Turn (Bug)
- Pursuit (Dark)
- Bullet Punch (Steel)
- Super Power (Fighting)

Scizor serves as this teams revenge killer. After reading my current statement alot of you may be wondering "What the hell? Is this kid retarded he's going to try to patch up a weakness of Scizor with Scizor?" well two things, first that was very rude and second Scizor wrecks Gengar due to Bullet Punch destroys Tyranitar because of Superpower and if faced against another Scizor can easily Super Power it down. It can soak up the majority of hits for Latios and Lucario so it seemed like a viable choice. U-Turn is a STAB that is complimented by Technician due to giving scizor the ability to hit and run while still doing a heavy chunk of damage. Pursuit is my main man when it comes to revenge killing, Tyranitars, Latioses, and Gengars. Bullet Punch is a not only a STAB but also a priority move so it is exceptional for last hitting opposing Pokemon. Super Power is just a monstrous fighting type move that is here to punish opposing Pokemon even though it lacks being a STAB.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
Evs 252 Hp / 232 Def/ 24 Spe
- Roost (Utility)
- Spikes (Utility)
- Whirlwind (Utility)
- Bravebird (Flying)

Skarmory serves as this teams physical wall. Well it soaks the every hit that Latios would take immensely well and can absorb for the majority of Lucarios weaknesses, It has access to an amazing move pool and good stats too! I'm running Roost for survivability the heal is amazing at wearing out Life Orb users. Spikes to force opponents to think twice before switching. Whirlwind as a phazer move to cause chaos once all my spikes are out. Finally Bravebird acts as a STAB to poke fighting types that are foced out by whirlwind such as Conkeldurr and Breloom.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
Evs: 252 Def / 252 Spec Def / 4 Hp
- Wish (Utility)
- Protect (Utility)
- Flamethrower (Fire)
- Toxic (Poisin)

Blissey serves as this teams special wall. I chose Blissey because of her monsterous special defense and health not to mention that she can soak hits of everyone on the team. Wish is to here to heal Blissey and her team mates. Protect is to ensure that Blisseys heal can go off without a problem. Flamethrower is merely here to poke at ghost types that both blissey. Toxic is here to poison Pokemon walls and cause problems to hit sensitive Pokemon running stuff like Focus Sash and Multiscale Dragonite.

Rotom-W @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Evs 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power Ground
- Thunderbolt

Final Pokemon on this team mostly here for move coverage. Volt Switch for getting out of situations I don't want to be in without losing a turn. Hydro Pump is a poke. Hidden Power Ground is my only ground type move I'm currently running. Thunderbolt is a STAB for water types.

Considering throwing in a tyrannitar and possibly transforming this into a SS team.

Nice use of alts. Wait a few days, then post your team again. If you keep spamming the forum with this team and your alts I'm going to have you banned. This is your last warning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.