• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Backlash: a UU RMT

NoteLobo

Banned
Introduction
Hello to all you Serebites out there! (I believe that is what you would call residents of Serebii....) This is my Second UU team but the first one that was meant to be UU from its inception. I decided recently that I was going to drop down from OU to UU, mainly for excitement reasons. I just find that the OU tier is to bland and overdone for me, so I moved down to UU so I could get that rush of battle once more that made me take up Pokemon battling in the first place. So this is the team I have decided will mark my breaking in the UU tier officially. It was built around the concept of using Flygon and its nearly perfect dual stab coverage.

Team Building Process
330.png

So this is where my team started. I was looking at Garchomp (This was before he was moved back down to OU) and could see why his combination dragon and ground type stabs being about to stop everything other then levitating or air balloon Steel types.
330.png
395.png

Next I looked back at my experience in UU battling and remembered a particularly annoying set for Empoleon that my good friend Thedarklord2155 used against me. It has good synergy with Flygon so I added it onto the team.
330.png
395.png
478.png

Next the good old Spiker staple Froslass was added so I could get spikes to go along with my Rocks on Empoleon.
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png

Looking at my team I could tell I needed a good physical wall to use and looking at the UU tier I though that Creselia would be a great addition due to its HUGE bulk. So on it goes!
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png
560.png

Next I noticed my team was without a set up sweeper and I though about my old favorite Scrafty, Littleblue. Adding it to the team I found it had great synergy with Creselia as well.
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png
560.png
604.png

I would imagine most people reading this just sat back at there computers and said, what the heck is going on here? But just hear me out on this one. Read down to Eelektross's description and you might get it. For now just accept that this is part of my team. And my usual lead.
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png
560.png
641.png

After some testing and realizing that Eelektross was really more for kicks then anything I swapped to Tornadus and turned Scrafty into a bulk up shed skin set.
The Team

641.png

Tornadus (Ike)
Trait: Prankster
Item: Leftovers (Thinking about Life Orb)
- HP(Fighting)
- U-Turn
- Air Slash
- Taunt
Nature: Timid (+Speed/-Attack)
Ev's: 160HP/96SAttack/252Speed
By popular suggestion and some major testing I decided to sub out Eelektross for Tornadus. And It has been working wonderfully. HP(Fighting) was chosen because it allows me to take out Bisharp who want to boost off of Cresselia otherwise. U-Turn allows me to use this as a great lead and a way to get out of a bad situation if necessary. Air Slash was chosen over Hurricane because of Hurricane's unfortunate Accuracy outside of rain. Taunt keeps me from being statused and gets a +1 priority thanks to Prankster. The Ev spread is so I have enough bulk to survive some hits while still being able to dish them out. This pokemon fits my team so well.

330.png

Flygon (Elzo)
Trait: Levitate
Item: Choice Scarf
- Fire Punch
- U-Turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
Nature: Adamant (+Attack/-SAttack)
Ev's: 4HP/252Attack/252Speed
The standard Scarf Flygon set. Fire Punch takes down steel types that aren't hit by Earthquake (That one floating bell that we all know and love), Earthquake and Outrage are a great Dual Stab combo and hit everything for great damage. U-Turn is to keep the momentum going for my team and give me two U-Turn users with great coverage between each other letting me take down slower teams with ease. Nothing much else to say here, this is really really standard.

395.png

Empoleon (Soren)
Trait: Torrent
Item: Leftovers
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Beam
Nature: Calm (+SDef/-Attack)
Ev's: 252HP/76Def/180SDef
This is a set taken from my good friend TheDarkLord2155 (Klaus) and his UU team. Its main goal is to just to set up rocks after Frostlass has already put down multiple layers of spikes and then Roar all the things. Specially defensive Ev spread lets me be both the Special wall of my team and swap into a medley attacks and most importantly be able to survive a thunderbolt from Zapdos and hit it hard with Ice Beam or roar it out if its a sub set. Scald is a fun stab to throw around and try and burn people with and Empoleon's special attack is nothing to scoff at so the damage is worthwhile as well. I am thinking about taking out Ice Beam for something else but can't decide what it would be. Maybe HP(Fire).

478.png

Froslass (Remedi)
Trait: Cursed Body
Item: Focus Sash
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Shard
- Taunt
Nature: Jolly (+Speed/-SAttack)
OK now this set is my spin on the classic Focus Sash Froslass. Spikes and Sash let me get down two sets of spikes bar scarf users and priority (If anyone ever runs Bullet Punch that is). You come in and set down spikes and have a good time before you die. Taunt is useful so I am not total setup bait for pokemon that don't care about Thunder Wave and lets me troll other Hazard Setters. Now this is the part where I part ways with the typical Froslass.

Ice Shard is a strange move to put onto a pokemon such as this but I found that I was having huge trouble with opposing Flygon being able to beat me when they were Scarfed. But with the given Ev investment and the priority of Ice Shard you are guaranteed to OHKO Flygon unless it is 252HP/252Def (Which never happens). Thunder Wave is on this set because I find that often that one Fast Paralysis being put on my opponents team can change a failure to a success. This is especially useful against Heracross if I'm at full health.

488.png

Cresselia (Ashera)
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Moonlight
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Attack)
Ev's: 252HP/252Def/4SAttack
This set is kinda a strange one to see on a Cresselia. Leftovers for obvious reasons. Ice Beam is so that I am not totally trolled by Gligar and it lets me take out pokemon like Honchcrow who would normally just boost off of me and sweep. Thunder Wave is there because I find that my entire team benefits from Paralysis support and if there is anything that will stop a fast sweeper and make it useless its Paralysis. Moonlight is my recovery of choice when Leftovers just doesn't do it.

560.png

Scrafty (BigRed)
Trait: Shed Skin
- Ice Punch
- Crunch
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
Nature: Impish (+Def/-SAttack)
Ev's: 252HP/180Def/76SDef
A variant on my original Scrafty set. It has the same Ev's and Nature but almost everything else is changed. I am now running Bulk Up and Ice Punch over Substitute and Dragon Dance. Bulk Up gives me even more.... well... bulk! I suppose its self explanatory. Ice Punch was chosen over Substitute so Flying types wouldn't destroy me and tank my other moves without skipping a beat. Drain Punch and Crunch are great stab moves and allow me to take out a variety of threats with their Coverage. Shed Skin allows me to laugh at people who try and status me and it also makes Toxic Spikes entirely Useless against my team.

Prior Members
604.png

Eelektross (Ilayna)
Item: Flying Gem
- Wild Charge
- U-Turn
- Acrobatics
- Superpower
Nature: Impish (+def,-SAttack)
Ev's: 252HP/144Attack/80Def/32SDef
OK I get it. This thing is really really really weird. But the reasons for why I use it aren't nearly as eccentric as its design. I use this as my counter to Heracross who used to just run rampant all over my team, the spread letting her tank a CloseCombat, Megahorn, or Stone Edge without going down and countering with Flying Gem Acrobatics for a KO no matter what. Its other moves are for coverage purposes and for making it a great lead. I usually lead with Ilayna (Eelektross) for a number of reasons, U-turn to get it out, its ability to take huge chunks out anything that tries to stay in on it. But there is one reason that trumps all of these combined.

It throws the opponent off guard and leaves them guessing. If I lead with Flygon and U-turn out most people in UU just look at that and have a good way to respond. But when I throw out a Eelektross it makes them guess about what I'm going to do. Even if they take the time to look up Eelektross its huge move pool keeps it from being predictable. Another thing that makes this hard to counter is its lack of Weaknesses (Being one of only 3 fully evolved Pokemon to be able to claim the title of having no weaknesses), this prevents an opponent from simply hitting the super-effective move and killing me.

Attachments

• 478.png
    478.png
    715 bytes · Views: 70
Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
Hey note you rated my team so I'll pay you that respect right now albeit I'm a little rusty
Introduction
Hello to all you Serebites out there! (I believe that is what you would call residents of Serebii....) This is my Second UU team but the first one that was meant to be UU from its inception. I decided recently that I was going to drop down from OU to UU, mainly for excitement reasons. I just find that the OU tier is to bland and overdone for me, so I moved down to UU so I could get that rush of battle once more that made me take up Pokemon battling in the first place. So this is the team I have decided will mark my breaking in the UU tier officially. It was built around the concept of using Flygon and its nearly perfect dual stab coverage.

Team Building Process
330.png

So this is where my team started. I was looking at Garchomp (This was before he was moved back down to OU) and could see why his combination dragon and ground type stabs being about to stop everything other then levitating or air balloon Steel types.
330.png
395.png

Next I looked back at my experience in UU battling and remembered a particularly annoying set for Empoleon that my good friend Thedarklord2155 used against me. It has good synergy with Flygon so I added it onto the team.
330.png
395.png
478.png

Next the good old Spiker staple Froslass was added so I could get spikes to go along with my Rocks on Empoleon.
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png

Looking at my team I could tell I needed a good physical wall to use and looking at the UU tier I though that Creselia would be a great addition due to its HUGE bulk. So on it goes!
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png
560.png

Next I noticed my team was without a set up sweeper and I though about my old favorite Scrafty, Littleblue. Adding it to the team I found it had great synergy with Creselia as well.
330.png
395.png
478.png
488.png
560.png
604.png

I would imagine most people reading this just sat back at there computers and said, what the heck is going on here? But just hear me out on this one. Read down to Eelektross's description and you might get it. For now just accept that this is part of my team. And my usual lead.

The Team
new_team_by_notelobo-d5lzp7l.png

Tornadus @ Flying Gem
Nature Timid
Ability Prankster
Es 252 Atk 4 Def 252 Spd
Acrobatics
Superpower
Substitute
Bulk Up
OK I get it. This thing is really really really weird. But the reasons for why I use it aren't nearly as eccentric as its design. I use this as my counter to Heracross who used to just run rampant all over my team, the spread letting her tank a CloseCombat, Megahorn, or Stone Edge without going down and countering with Flying Gem Acrobatics for a KO no matter what. Its other moves are for coverage purposes and for making it a great lead. I usually lead with Ilayna (Eelektross) for a number of reasons, U-turn to get it out, its ability to take huge chunks out anything that tries to stay in on it. But there is one reason that trumps all of these combined.
I get why you like this but not run a tornadus over it? It's sub bulk up sets amazing you can sub to scout out what a scarf heracross will go for with priority subs while acrobatics will also get the boost which this one wont.
It throws the opponent off guard and leaves them guessing. If I lead with Flygon and U-turn out most people in UU just look at that and have a good way to respond. But when I throw out a Eelektross it makes them guess about what I'm going to do. Even if they take the time to look up Eelektross its huge move pool keeps it from being predictable. Another thing that makes this hard to counter is its lack of Weaknesses (Being one of only 3 fully evolved Pokemon to be able to claim the title of having no weaknesses), this prevents an opponent from simply hitting the super-effective move and killing me.

330.png

Flygon (Elzo)
Item: Choice Scarf
- Fire Punch
- U-Turn
- Outrage
- Earthquake
Nature: Jolly (+Attack/-SAttack)
The standard Scarf Flygon set. Fire Punch takes down steel types that aren't hit by Earthquake (That one floating bell that we all know and love), Earthquake and Outrage are a great Dual Stab combo and hit everything for great damage. U-Turn is to keep the momentum going for my team and give me two U-Turn users with great coverage between each other letting me take down slower teams with ease. Nothing much else to say here, this is really really standard.
I know you'll miss the power boost but jolly allows you to outspeed scarf heracross while not have to speed tie with timid rotom heat trust me its worth it
395.png

Empoleon (Soren)
Trait: Torrent
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Beam
Nature: Calm (+SDef/-Attack)
Ev's: 252HP/76Def/180SDef
This is a set taken from my good friend TheDarkLord2155 (Klaus) and his UU team. Its main goal is to just to set up rocks after Frostlass has already put down multiple layers of spikes and then Roar all the things. Specially defensive Ev spread lets me be both the Special wall of my team and swap into a medley attacks and most importantly be able to survive a thuderbolt from Zapdos and hit it hard with Ice Beam or roar it out if its a sub set. Scald is a fun stab to throw around and try and burn people with and Empoleon's special attack is nothing to scoff at so the damage is worthwhile as well. I am thinking about taking out Ice Beam for something else but can't decide what it would be. Maybe HP(Fire).
Seems fine

478.png

Froslass (Remedi)
Trait: Cursed Body
Item: Focus Sash
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave / Taunt
- Ice Shard
- Destiny Bond
Nature: Jolly (+Speed/-SAttack)
OK now this set is my spin on the classic Focus Sash Froslass. Spikes and Sash let me get down two sets of spikes bar scarf users and priority (If anyone ever runs Bullet Punch that is). You come in and set down spikes and have a good time before you die. Or you set down one set of spikes and then Destiny Bond the opponent to go down with you. Personally I don't really like Destiny Bond because it rarely works correctly but there isn't much else to run in place of it and when it does work it can turn the game around. Now this is the part where I part ways with the typical Froslass.
Trust me taunt is gonna be better at times to troll claydol empoleon and porygon2
Ice Shard is a strange move to put onto a pokemon such as this but I found that I was having huge trouble with opposing Flygon being able to beat me when they were Scarfed. But with the given Ev investment and the priority of Ice Shard you are guaranteed to OHKO Flygon unless it is 252HP/252Def (Which never happens). Thunder Wave is on this set because I find that often that one Fast Paralysis being put on my opponents team can change a failure to a success. This is especially useful against Heracross if I'm at full health.

488.png

Cresselia (Ashera)
- Ice Beam
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Moonlight
Nature: Bold (+Def/-Attack)
Ev's: 252HP/252Def/4SAttack
This set is kinda a strange one to see on a Cresselia. I run Tanga Berry over Leftovers so I can screw over Heracross who think they are going to bash through me with Megahorn, only to get OHKOd or 2HKOd by Psychic while I tank two Megahorns. Calm Mind is there so that the multitude of things that can't even begin to touch Cresselia can be boosted off of to raise my already godly defenses to the point of legend and to make my SAttack more respectable as well. Thunder Wave is there because I find that my entire team benefits from Paralysis support and if there is anything that will stop a fast sweeper and make it useless its Paralysis. Moonlight is my recovery of choice and neccicary because I lack leftovers Recovery.
I see the need for tanga berry but leftovers is better trust me it needs the recovery and ice beam will prevent you from letting a sub roost honchkrow set up in your face
560.png

Scrafty (Littleblue)
Trait: Moxie
- Substitute
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
Nature: Impish (+Def/-SAttack)
Ev's: 252HP/180Def/76SDef
This is my personal favorite set to run on Scrafty, a defensive variant. This lets is take on unexpected hits from Pokemon that would normally OHKO it and get the jump on them. Substitute can be set up on a huge number of slower pokemon who just expect me to dragon dance up and try and sweep who are trying to give me a status and cripple me. Once Sub is up the defensive of this set truly shines, allowing the sub to soak up a huge number of hits from weaker attackers while I boost up. After boosting there are quite a few things that can stop me from sweeping because I just lack the offensive power to kill anyone with resists to my moves but the fact that I resist Stealth Rocks means that I can swap in and out with ease. The key to this set is to know when to swap out and take you advantage, regardless of your boosts.
Seems fine albeit the ev spread is a little weird
So there is my team. Please leave all the comments you want on it but try and be productive with your advice. I will update later for a complete threat list.

over all if heracross is giving you that much trouble try a eviolite dusclops it will also let you keep the hazards around longer so you can start causing more damage maybe over cress? but definately a good start hope i help changes in Bold

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
why suggest tornadus? please don't tell me he's uu....

full rate later.

NoteLobo

Banned
Thanks for the rate bro =) I'm going to try Taunt over Destiny Bond, I don't know why I didn't see that earlier! I'm going to keep Thunder Wave coverage though because it is so invaluable to my play style, personal preference I suppose. I believe that Tornadus was moved up to OU but if I'm behind in my tier updates I'll check it out and try that. Eelekross was just to stop Heracross and is really just a novelty to me, swapping it out for something better is welcome.

I think that doing Ice Beam over Thunder Wave could work. But I'm also going to try it over Calm Mind because I just love having that Paralysis =) I'll see what works best.

Thanks for the rate again!

I080I

UU expert
Alright a couple things
1-all your offensive pokes are physical attackers and you might need a better balance there.
2-elektross...I know you seem to like him, but he doesn't fit into the uu metagme very well. Also I don't think he's that great of a hera counter as he gets outsped and 2hko'd by pretty much all of hera's moves. Given a choiced hera, it seems you have an easy switch-in to whatever it locks himself into already. I see a much bigger darm/victini weakness than hera weakness.
3-Froslass really can't utilize ice shard well and its already fast so you might as well give it ice beam
4-Scrafty could use some speed if he's gonna use dd.
5-Tanga berry? I'm assuming this is for hera, but I really don't think this is that helpful and its extremely situational. I think lefties are a better option.
6-I agree flygon should be jolly
7-I wouldn't run a mono attacking cress with calm mind, its just begging for scrafty to set up on it and can't turn into a real powerhouse fast enough. It also gets shut down by anything that resists psychic.
8-It seems like your team really relies on hazards so you might wanna make froslass a bit bulkier tho still having max speed, so it can really be an effective spin blocker. Also might wanna consider lefties and perhaps sub.

All and all it seems pretty good, I just really don't think elektross has any place on it

NoteLobo

Banned
Alright a couple things
1-all your offensive pokes are physical attackers and you might need a better balance there.
2-elektross...I know you seem to like him, but he doesn't fit into the uu metagme very well. Also I don't think he's that great of a hera counter as he gets outsped and 2hko'd by pretty much all of hera's moves. Given a choiced hera, it seems you have an easy switch-in to whatever it locks himself into already. I see a much bigger darm/victini weakness than hera weakness.
3-Froslass really can't utilize ice shard well and its already fast so you might as well give it ice beam
4-Scrafty could use some speed if he's gonna use dd.
5-Tanga berry? I'm assuming this is for hera, but I really don't think this is that helpful and its extremely situational. I think lefties are a better option.
6-I agree flygon should be jolly
7-I wouldn't run a mono attacking cress with calm mind, its just begging for scrafty to set up on it and can't turn into a real powerhouse fast enough. It also gets shut down by anything that resists psychic.
8-It seems like your team really relies on hazards so you might wanna make froslass a bit bulkier tho still having max speed, so it can really be an effective spin blocker. Also might wanna consider lefties and perhaps sub.

All and all it seems pretty good, I just really don't think elektross has any place on it

Like I said before. Eelektross was a novelty item at best. I think that Tornadus is a good fit so that I can still have U-Turn capabilities, and it is much better suited for my team. I think that running Ice Beam or HP(Fighting) would be a good move on Cresselia over Calm Mind.

NoteLobo

Banned
Mew is back down now. I think he is getting Tornadus-T and Tornadus mixed up is his problem. I'm going to update the OP as soon as I am at a real computer and not this 3DS. Going to try Tornadus over Eelektross. On a related note does anyone want a Lvl.100 Eelektross NFlawless for a Calm Flawless IV Piplup?

Testing with Tornadus has gone well on PS and I am enjoying his set, but I can't decide between HP(Fighting) or HP(Ice). Fighting lets me have a great Bisharp counter in case it comes in and boosts on Cresselia, but HP(Ice) helps with my Gligar problem. Any suggestions?

redpanda15

Ready to go
I wouldn't say you have much of a problem with Gligar since Empoleon is able to wall(to some extent) and has a OHKO Ice Beam while Froslass has Ice Shard which wouldn't do as much, but it would still pack a punch. Also Gligar is not a fan of Special Attackers since it is physically bulky rather than specially so a Psychic from Cresselia(and as I'm looking now, Cresselia has Ice Beam to so thats great) would do a fair amount. If you really think Gligar will be a problem I'd go with HP Ice but I think HP Fighting would be the better choice since Bisharp threatens Cresselia, Froslass, and can wall Tornadus easily.

Also, thanks for helping me with my team.

NoteLobo

Banned
Not a problem sir. I kinda prefer HP(Fighting) as well. OK awkward question guys. Where do you find Ice Beam ingame in B2?

Ilan

did you knew scrafty have only a base 90 attack? and a base 55 speed? and you run 0 EVS on both while also boosting both?
252 attack, 252 speed,4 HP, jolly if you want bulk then use a bulk up set.

NoteLobo

Banned
I am aware. Thanks for the rate anyways. But my Scrafty isn't for sweeping =) It is more there to threaten out pokemon that assume I'm running a offensive set and they swap to their counter, which I proceed to bite a small chunk (20%-25% of their health) safely from behind my sub while they break it. Then I swap to my counter with no concenquence that I wouldn't already get from an offensive set. Dragon Dance also lets me sweep late game and at +2 I still outspeed defensive pokemon and some offensive threats even with no speed investment. I get where your comi g from but of all the members of my team that is the one I am deadset on.

I080I

UU expert
It's in the great chasm. It's at the end of a river near where you first enter and see the two plasma guys in your way.

Also what do you mean scrafty isn't for sweeping? If a poke has dd and moxie it screams sweeper. If you want to make it more durable and less offensive, give it shed skin and bulk up. Sweeping is scraftys job tho and isn't really able to do much outside of set up.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
Updated. And I mean that he is not a early game sweeper. He is mostly a late game sweeper who cleans up the mess once everything is done. The bulky set I have excels at taking hits from weakened Pokemon and killing them to grab a boost. It is built to capitalize on this. And does it quite well. But enough about Scrafty =) I added Tornadus and I am loving it. It fits my team so much better then Eelektross ever did.

Video of Scrafty Win
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest4992423

Edit: I'm going to try a Bulk Up Shed Skin for Scrafty. I'll see how it works and get back to you.

Last edited:

I080I

UU expert
Couple tips I can give you from watching that game
-Darm's never gonna stay in on a flygon, so you can pretty safely u-turn in that scenario
-you're pretty damn lucky that xatu didn't come in on your empoleon. I would've ice beamed straight away and you would've gotten some nice damage on the weird roserade switch anyway.
-your team is actually pretty weak to entry hazards and statuses as you have no heal bell/aroma user, spinner, magic bouncer or rest user. Also I noticed that if someone will-o's, something on your team pretty much gets crippled as it either compromises a wall, weakens an offensive poke, or cuts froslass's shenanigans short
-I actually like the use of sub on that scrafty as its bulk stops the sub from breaking pretty frequently.
-Also it seems flygon is your prefered lead which is always a good idea; however, this somewhat renders froslass's focus sash obsolete as, because you have no spinner, it seems its sash would be broken an inconvenient number of times when brought in. I still think lefties would be a better option with a little bit of bulk.

Last edited:

NoteLobo

Banned
OK I'll try that. I found out about my status weakness and have been using Shed Skin Scrafty with Bulk up and Ice Punch Because it allows me to Soak Up hits better. And Shed Skin lets me Troll Lead Sableye. Hazards actually aren't a huge issue because three of my six aren't hurt by spikes or toxic spikes, Frostlass was never a survivor anyways, and Scrafty and Empoleon are basically immune to Poison (Empoleon's Steel typing and Scrafty's Shed Skin)

I honestly miss Sub on Scrafty but with Shed Skin getting rid of the status issue and Bulk Up making me even more untouchable I swapped it out for Ice Punch so I could hit Zapdos, Xatu, and Tornadus for more damage. I am thinking about moving some of my Physical Bulk in Special Defense so I can better take their Supper Effective Flying type attacks and be able to take them out without taking major damage. I am also having trouble surviving Raicu (Didn't spell that correctly at all) because of its extreme special attack and it can totally waste my usual special wall Empoleon with a Thunderbolt. Any suggestions?

New Replay using the new Updates
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uususpecttest5020147

Last edited:

Atrocious

Cresselia should be able to wall Raikou with it's massive bulk. Also change Psychic to Psyshock so you can win those CM Wars with Raikou.

I080I

UU expert
A couple more things to add after watching that clip
-when hera it at literally 1 hp, don't go for air slash for 2 reasons
1-could miss which would most likely cost you your tornadus
2-he could've predicted that and brought in registeel
-you seem to really like to taunt things, sometimes its just better to get in some solid damage instead of wasting a turn shutting down move that wouldn't harm you too much to use anyway (for instance you could've saved you tornadus had you just u-turned on the slowbro
-at the end of the replay when you were sweeping with sccrafty, you should always finish the other poke with a drain punch if you can, just to be safe and get a little hp back

Otherwise, good playing and you did a great job setting up hazards at the right opportunities

NoteLobo

Banned
I guess those are just some things I have to learn as I go. But its great to have a knowledge tutor backing me. This team has been tearing through the ladder at a breakneck speed. I've gone from 1400 on a good day to 1670 and counting in under a week. I think having so many pokemon that don't care about Hazards is my real saving grace. 2 levitate pokemon and a flying type means that only half my team cares about spikes, and between shed skin and empoleons steel typing only one cares about toxic spikes, and even then Froslass never stays in for more than a few turns and was never really a survivor any ways. Rocks are resisted by 3 pokemon, Froslass as said it really isn't an issue, Cresselia can shrug off that damage like it was nothing, to bad it does take a bite out of Tornadus. But hey no team is perfect.

Also having Shed Skin has let me stop caring about swapping into status, or worrying about swapping into the expected Toxic with empoleon only to bike a stab. Now Scrafty just soaks up all of it and then bides its time boosting before hitting like a truck. Even with no attack investment at +2 or +3 I still take a huge cunch out of everything.