• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Building Help Thread

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My current team is
Salamence, Life Orb, Naive, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower
Cofagrigus, Chesto Berry, Bold, Will-O-Wisp, Hex, Calm Mind, Rest
Togekiss, Leftovers, Serene Grace, Air Slash, Aura Sphere, Roost, Thunder Wave
Zoroark, Expert Belt, Night Daze, Focus Blast, Flamethrower, U-Turn

I need suggestions for the last 2 slots

Sorry, but you have a lot of things wrong here nor is anything defined for us.

1. We don't know if this is a Competitive Team or not.
2. You need to post in this format with detailed non-one-sentence descriptions:

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

This goes for all of your Pokemon. For the description, you need to tell us the following:

- How you will use the Pokemon
- What it's role is in battle
- What "kind" of Pokemon it is (i.e Special Attacker)
- How the Pokemon supports the team

And at the end of your post, you may want to say what exactly you want help with.

Last edited:

Benacus

Apologies about my last post. My current competition team is
Zoroark @ Choice Scarf
Naive
Illusion
4 atk/ 252 spatk/ 252 spd
Night Daze
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
U-Turn
My starter I use to get a cheap hit off and get out

Salamence @ life orb
Naive
Intimidate
24 atk/ 232 spAtk/ 252 spd
Dragon Claw
Draco meteor
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Just a basic MixMence sweeper

Cofagrigus @ Chesto Berry
Bold
Mummy
252 hp/ 126 def/ 126 spdef
Will-O-Wisp
Rest
Hex
Calm Mind
Basically I use this to burn and hex/rest to whittle them down

Togekiss @ leftovers
Bold
Serene Grace
252 Hp/ 126 def/ 126 SpDef
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave
My wall basically I paralyze and air slash to give a very little chance for the enemy to attack with aura sphere for coverage.

This is all I have so far and I need suggestions for the rest of my team and how well my current team fits together.

Last edited:

lemiweinks

This was my team for the international tourney in january, Double battle. please give me some suggestions, i just threw latias in at the last minute because i didnt' have anything better to use. the latias is alright, but i caught it and trained it before i really understood ev's and natures so i'm not sue what ev's i put into it beyond special atk. I would also like some advise on the move set for my lickilicky
Lickilicky, sitrus berry
130def, 130 spdef, 20 atk, 222 hp
Care
Cloud nine
Bulldoze, Disable, Protect, Power Whip

Health wall and rain teams, need help with the move set her

Weavile, King's Rock
Pickpocket
252 atk, 252 spd
Adamant
Fling, Fake out, Ice Shard, Thief

Double fling and item stealing, ice shard is great for a lot of the double weak dragons works pretty well as long as I fake out the right pokemon

Dragonite, Expert Belt
Mutiscale
Adamant
252 atk, 252 hp
Aqua Jet, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Outrage

Ark sweeper, aqua jet is a nice surprise although extreme speed might be better

Latias, Focus Sash
Lax
Levitate
252 sp atk, ?spd, ?hp, ?sp def
Recover, Dragon Pulse, Mist Ball, Thunderbolt

Help for fighters and other dragon, needs replacing, maybe a zapdos?

Volcarona, Choice Specs
Modest
Flame Body
Bug Buzz, Heatwave, Giga Drain, Hurricane

Special sweeper, heat wave is mean and gigabit drain can take down a lot of water pokemon, start with weevil e often so don't have to worry about spe so much

Scrafty, Leftovers
Careful
50 hp, 225 Def, 227 Sp def
Intimidate
Super Fang, Protect, Rockslide, Drain Punch

Intimidate, tank, utility, added rock slide for a rock move, super fang is nice if nothing else to do works pretty well but maybe change out rock slide or protect for fake out?

open to suggestion, i need mor fighting, psychic and rock moves added in because i had a lot of trouble with fighting and flying pokemon in the recent tourney

Last edited:

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Apologies about my last post. My current competition team is
Zoroark @ Choice Scarf
Naive
Illusion
4 atk/ 252 spatk/ 252 spd
Night Daze
Flamethrower
Focus Blast
U-Turn
My starter I use to get a cheap hit off and get out

Salamence @ life orb
Naive
Intimidate
24 atk/ 232 spAtk/ 252 spd
Dragon Claw
Draco meteor
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Just a basic MixMence sweeper

Cofagrigus @ Chesto Berry
Bold
Mummy
252 hp/ 126 def/ 126 spdef
Will-O-Wisp
Rest
Hex
Calm Mind
Basically I use this to burn and hex/rest to whittle them down

Togekiss @ leftovers
Bold
Serene Grace
252 Hp/ 126 def/ 126 SpDef
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave
My wall basically I paralyze and air slash to give a very little chance for the enemy to attack with aura sphere for coverage.

This is all I have so far and I need suggestions for the rest of my team and how well my current team fits together.

Well your in desperate need of a spinner or anything else that stops rocks, should probably add rocks as well and you need something to resist ice type moves. Lastly you should probably add something that a Roark can actually bluff while not getting wrecked by a neutral hit

orangekirby

Help with Kanto Cup team

Hi, I hope this is the right thread, but I really would be gracious for some help with my team for the upcomming Kanto Cup. The problem is mostly that I have a couple Pokemon too many, and I need help picking the best 6 that also work in a 3vs.3 style (which I believe is how the tournament rules go).

Anyway, I listed the most common threats that would probably show up. Sun teams with Venusaur and/or Victrebell are a big one since it's easy to pull off and Ninetales is the only auto-weather inducer. Then there's multiscale Dragonite, skill link Cloyster, and eviolite Chansey which will likely appear on most teams. Other common poke's could be Gengar, Starmie, Magneton (only steel), Machamp, Zapdos, Ditto, and Slowbro. Snorlax, Charizard, and Alakazam will probably show up here and there too. As far as entry hazards go, Chansey will probably be one of the main stealth rock layers and will try to use them to counter common stuff like Charizard, Dragonite, Cloyster, Zapdos, etc. Toxic Spikes will probably be not so much since Tentacruel is the only decent layer, and some of the big threats like Dragonite and Venusaur are immune.

Here's my list:
142.gif

Aerodactyl @ Rock Gem
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 248 HP / 8 Atk
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rain Dance
- Rock Slide
- Substitute
Note: Perfect counter for Ninetales lead sun-team. Scout with sub to see if it will attack you or use Will-o-Wisp or Hypnosis or an attack. If it attacks OHKO it with Rock Slide and set up rain to cripple their sun themed team. If not, you get the chance to set up stealth rocks.

149.gif

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dragon Dance
- Hurricane
- Outrage
Note: Can't dispute this thing's power. Hurricane works great if Aerodactyl sets up rain.

132.gif

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Transform
Note: This one of the only sure fire ways I can think of to counter a boosted Cloyster, Dragonite, and Venusaur, which there are sure to be plenty of running around. This thing is probably the most useful guy on the team so I want to make sure to leave him in.

113.gif

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Flamethrower
- Thunder Wave
Note: Kind of an unusual set, but with sun being common flamethrower will do more damage (esp. to Venusaur) and have a 20% chance of burning, which is also good for stall wars. It also breaks Dragonite's multiscale and keeps it from being taunt bait. Thunderwave is to shut down fast sweepers. Aromatherapy will help it in stall wars too, and is a bit unexpected because most Chansey's run Natural Cure.

094.gif

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Substitute
Note: Sub is for scouting and setting up on a switch, but I'm wondering how useful it is over focus blast. Anyway, Psychic is a must for Machamp, and is better in this cup because of the lack of steels and darks. Trick and Sub let you beat a minimizing Chansey with no problem since trick isn't effected by evasion boosts (I think.. is this correct??) Shadow Ball is stab and helps with Slowbro, but only if it's weakened first (which will be tricky with Regenerator)

121.gif

Starmie @ Expert Belt
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
Note: Only decent spinner and has great coverage and speed. Has problems with boosted Dragonite, Chlorophyll users, and Alakazam, so consider using Choice scarf or Focus sash?? Also the only good Slowbro counter on this team.

080.gif

Slowbro @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 12 SAtk / 248 HP / 248 Def
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Trick Room (or Slack Off / Thunderwave / Flamethrower?)
Note: Regenerator is great, but Own Tempo is to counter Dynamic punch. Considering Thunderwave or something else over Trick Room since it for the most part just benefits Slowbro, but most mons will still be faster than Slowbro after the Thunderwave so... I don't know)

078.gif

Rapidash @ Sitrius Berry / Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 216 Spd / 252 Atk / 36 HP / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Horn Drill
- Flare Blitz
- Drill Run
- Will-O-Wisp / Wild Charge
Note: Really not sure about this one, but since without Slowbro I'm still weak to Machamp, I thought that this would be the perfect surprise counter because of a 100% accurate Horn Drill. Since this thing would normally not threaten Machamp expect for maybe a Will-O-Wisp, it could lure switch ins that would head straight for a stone edge that will be too slow to hit before it faints. The EVs have been tweaked to just outspeed a max speed Ninetales, to which it can use Drill Run and resist it's common attacks. Will-O-Wisp is for Dragonite, Wild Chargeis for Slowbrow, although the latter would have to just be on a predicted switch to be useful. Fissure Nidoking is also an option for surprising Machamp, but since poison resists fighting the foe's Machamp might not want to stick around and your No-Guard Fissure tactic would be given away on the switch.

Last edited:

ralphydot

I would like to make a team out of these guys but i don't know which would be best. Help :S

Garchomp @Choice scarf
Lonely Nature
252att / 252 spd / 4hp
-DClaw
-EQ
-Brick Break
-Crunch

Basic Physical sweeper. Dragon claw and earthquake for basic stabs. Brickbreak for physical walls and also ice types. Crunch to fill. EV's for fast killing, pretty basic
Fast Physical Sweeper

Blissey @Leftovers
Bold Nature
252 def / 252hp / 4 spdef
-toxic
-flamethrower
-softboiled
-protect

Wall/staller. Toxic to deal dmg over time. protect to stall, soft boiled to heal. Flamethrower to deal with steel types that don't get poisoned. def ev's cause of low def, hp ev's for maximum potential.
SP Def Tank/ Staller

Aerodactyl @scope lens
Adamant
252att / 252 spd / 4hp
-EQ
-stone edge
-crunch
-Aerial Ace

EV's for fast killing, pretty basic. Aerial Ace and stoneedge for STABs. EQ because it's OP and crunch for filler.
Fast Physical Sweeper

Skarmory @Leftovers
Jolly Nature
252 def 252 speed 4 hp
-aerial ace
-steelwing
-stealth rocks
-spikes

speed EV's to set down hazards faster, Defense for maximum physical wall potential. Aerial ace and steel wing because no current access to roost and brave bird. Stealth rocks and spikes for hazards
Set-up/ Def tank

Salamence @Choice Scarf / Expert Belt
Impish Nature
252att / 252 spd / 4hp
-Dclaw
-crunch
-EQ
-stone edge

EV's for fast killing, pretty basic. Dclaw for stab. EQ cause it's OP. Stone edge for ice types. Crunch for filler
Fast Physical Sweeper

Milotic @Leftovers/mystic water
Bold Nature
252 sp def / 252 hp / 4 def
-scald
-ice beam
-toxic
-recover

EV's for stalling potential. Recover/toxic for healing. Scald for STAB and to burn others that can't get poisoned. Ice beam just cause
Sp Def Tank/ Staller

Hydreigon @expert belt
Modest
252SPatt / 252 spd / 4hp
-Dpulse
-charge beam / focus blast
-surf
-fireblast

EV's for fast killing, pretty basic. DPulse for STAB. Moves are based on killing multiple types. Expert belt to help
Sp Sweeper

Gengar @spell tag
Timid Nature
252SPatt / 252 spd / 4hp
-hypnosis
-dreameater
-thunderbolt
-shadowball

Dream eater to help get hp back. Shadow ball for STAB. Thunderbolt for filler. EV's for fast killing, pretty basic.
Sp Sweeper

Dragonite @Rocky Helmet
Adamant
252def / 252 spdef / 4hp
-Dclaw
-stoneedge
-EQ
-aerial ace

EV's for beefy physical. Aerial Ace and DClaw for STAB. Stone edge for ice types and EQ for filler/coverage.
Bulky Physical Sweeper

Gyarados @mystic water / nevermeltice
Mild Nature
252att / 252 spd / 4hp
-ice fang
-dragon tail
-EQ
-aquatail

EV's for fast killing, pretty basic. Ice fang to handle dragon and grass types. Dragon tail for switches for hazard dmg. Aqua tail for STAB. EQ for filler
Physical Sweeper

Charizard @Charcoal / Choice Scarf
Modest Nature
252SPatt / 252 spd / 4hp
-fireblast
-focusblast / roar
-dragonpulse
-airslash

EV's for fast killing, pretty basic. Air slash and fire blast for STAB. Focus blast and dragon pulse are fillers. Roar for hazard dmg and to take out those who u can't beat.
Sp Sweeper

help me please, almost move suggestions are welcome :) ty

Last edited:

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I would like to make a team out of these guys but i don't know which would be best. Help :S

Garchomp-DClaw EQ Brick Break Crunch

Blissey-toxic flamethrower softboiled protect

Aerodactyl-EQ stone edge crunch Aerial Ace

skarmory-aerial ace steelwing stealth rocks spikes

salamence-Dclaw crunch EQ stone edge

milotic-scald ice beam toxic recover

Hydreigon- Dpulse charge beam surf fireblast

gengar-hypnosis dreameater thunderbolt shadowball

dragonite- Dclaw stoneedge EQ aerial ace

gyarados-ice fang dragon tail EQ aquatail

charizard- fireblast focusblast dragonpulse airslash

help me please, almost move suggestions are welcome :) ty

Sorry, but you're missing a lot of things here, first: You need to show us in this format for each Pokemon

Pokemon @ Item
Ability:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

Secondly, you need to provide descriptions for each Pokemon's role in battle and how you will use them in battle.

It's all explained on the 1st post of this thread. Good Luck with the team~! ^_^

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I edited my post :)

Very close, but the descriptions have to be at least 3 sentences long to suffice. I suggest to explain how you will use the moves, how the EVs take effect, and why you have that specific role for said Pokemon.

That, and you need to add EVs in order for us to even begin to help you make a team.

See this thread for information on EVs: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?499840-A-basic-guide-to-EVs-IVs-and-natures

And if you'd only like a rate for a single Pokemon, post here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?468192-Competitive-Single-Rates-READ-FIRST-POST

Be sure to follow the correct format on how to post. You'll see how to post your Pokemon on the 1st post of that thread. Good Luck!

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I plan on basing my team around Dual Weathers.

Tyranitar
Sand Stream
Lax
Chople Berry
252 Atk/252 Defense/ 4?
Bick Break
Fire fang
Crunch
Rock Slide/Stone Edge

I plan on using him to set up sand. This is going to be useful for Scizor to boost sp def. He will also be used to break choice scarfs . Also Firefang is to hit grass types. Brick break is to use on Dark Types.

Politoed
Drizzle
Modest
Leftovers
252 HP/ 252 Special atk/ 4 speed
Scald
Bounce
Ice Beam
Hidden Power ?

Set up rain. This is to help Scizor by weakening fire type moves. Ice beam is for flying and dragon. Scald is to potentially burn physical hitters.Bounce is to attack Fighting types.

Scizor
Technician
Naive
Kings Rock
252 atk/ 252 speed / 4 def
Vacuum Wave
Bullet Punch
Iron defense/ swords dance
Feint / Double hit

Priority moves will hopefully make receivers flinch with Kings rock. Iron defense to boost defense or Swords dance to boost attack. Stab Bullet Punch and Vacuum wave. Double hit to hit twice and more chances to flinch.

These are just thought I had, I only have them breed not trained, so I can re-breed if necessary. I was also thinking of adding a hydration whiscash as well.Thoughts would be Greatly appreciated.

Zachmac

I plan on basing my team around Dual Weathers.

Tyranitar
Sand Stream
Lax
Chople Berry
252 Atk/252 Defense/ 4?
Bick Break
Fire fang
Crunch
Rock Slide/Stone Edge

I plan on using him to set up sand. This is going to be useful for Scizor to boost sp def. He will also be used to break choice scarfs . Also Firefang is to hit grass types. Brick break is to use on Dark Types.

Politoed
Drizzle
Modest
Leftovers
252 HP/ 252 Special atk/ 4 speed
Scald
Bounce
Ice Beam
Hidden Power ?

Set up rain. This is to help Scizor by weakening fire type moves. Ice beam is for flying and dragon. Scald is to potentially burn physical hitters.Bounce is to attack Fighting types.

Scizor
Technician
Naive
Kings Rock
252 atk/ 252 speed / 4 def
Vacuum Wave
Bullet Punch
Iron defense/ swords dance
Feint / Double hit

Priority moves will hopefully make receivers flinch with Kings rock. Iron defense to boost defense or Swords dance to boost attack. Stab Bullet Punch and Vacuum wave. Double hit to hit twice and more chances to flinch.

These are just thought I had, I only have them breed not trained, so I can re-breed if necessary. I was also thinking of adding a hydration whiscash as well.Thoughts would be Greatly appreciated.
Dual weather, huh? I just hope you know that it's more of a gimmick then an advantage. Not saying people shouldn't use gimmicks if they want to, but if you're #1 goal is to win, you should only use one weather.

Well, this team needs quite some work already.

Lax is an awful nature for Tyranitar, or anything, really. Try sassy, relaxed, or brave. Sure, they lowers speed, but Tyranitar never had any anyway. Max HP should help Tyranitar's defense and special defense, so go for that instead, and Tyranitar specializes at taking special attacks. Fire Blast is a better option then Fire Fang. It misses 15% of the time, but it's the best way to take out Ferrothorn and Skarmory, and does a much better job then Fire Fang, even if Tyranitar is a physical attacker. Other grass types(Celebi, Venusaur) will do a hefty amount of damage to it anyway, so it's best to just swap out if it's against them most of the time. And it hits Celebi with STAB crunch anyway. Stone Edge may be less accurate, but the extra power from Stone Edge is often rewarding, so I'd push towards that.

Bounce is almost always a bad move, and it serves no purpose for Politoed. In most cases, I think surf may actually do more damage to fighting types. Bounce will reach 170 power when super effective. Okay, that's good and all, but in the rain, and with STAB, Scald will reach 180 power. Surf, on the other hand, will reach 213 power, so that's an option, considering that your Politoed is sort of offensive. Hydro Pump is if you want to go crazy offensively, hitting 270 power. That's 50% more powerful then scald.

Hidden Power Grass is the most used on Politoed, since it hits Gastrodon for high damage, and that usually laughs at Politeod's other attacks.

To compare, Scizor has the same special attack as Magikarp. Yep. So, with technician and Vacuum Wave, you're hitting equal as hard as Magikarp would with Shock Wave. Just drop the idea of mixed Scizor all together; go for full physical power. If you want to sweep, you could go for Max HP, 40 attack, and put the rest in special defense, and give it the moves Roost, Swords Dance, Bug Bite, and Bullet Punch. If you want to hit hard, and are fine with swapping out a lot, you could give it the choice band and use U-turn, Bullet Punch, SuperPower and Quick Attack or Pursuit. Of course, both of these sets would want an Adamant nature much more then they'd want Naive. Kings Rock is also unreliable item and depends far too much on luck, so giving it an item like the Life Orb or Leftovers would be better.

Sorry for not helping you with new teammates, I'll try and do that later. But, just so you know, not every pokemon has to benefit to your weather. That'd just limit your options and leave you more vulnerable if strong sunlight went up. You still want enough pokemon to benefit from the weather to make it worth while, but you don't need to go all out on it. I'll try to help with the team building part later.

Last edited:

SirBlazikeen

This isn't really a question about my whole team but I just caught a Timid Heatran with IVs 23/7/4/28/20/22. Should I keep it and EV train it or keep resetting for better IVs?

Edawgzz2

Arceus
This is my team im setting up. im not for what you can say good, but im mediorce.

first one:
Salamance M
Level: 50+
Item: That dragon reducing berry.
ability: Rock head, or whatever that becomes from shelgon.
Moves: 1) You should've seen thi coming. Draco Meteor. A good Dragon attack for Any dragon, an perfect w/ my salamace's high Sp.A.
2) Fire Blast.
great for ice types, and agian good for my salamaces Sp.A.

3) Curse. As salamance can take alot, so I gave it curse. that speed isnt a problem for me as i get carbos easily.
4) Any decent ice move. I dont know much about his Movepool, but he should be able to learn ice beam.
Nature: Lonely

2:

Tyranitar M
Level: 67
Item: Zoom Lens
Ability: his only ability!

Moves
1)
Stone Edge
It Explains Itself.
2) Crunch
One of the best dark type moves. ever.

3) Earthquake
A good move for him, and he can beat that pesky lucario, and other steel types.

4)What would he be without his Curse? He is already slow, and this helps his Zoom Lens! two birds one stone!

Nature: Careful.

Well the rest are in thought right now but other than that they are all pseudo-legendary.

Jorge565

Magikarp
need help finishing and fixing my team
First i want a pokemon to set up stealth rock and rain dance - my lead
Next i send out gorebyss/huntail @ white herb
-shell smash
-baton pass
-surf
-?
The my special sweeper
Hydreigon @ lum berry(in case poison me/paralyze me
Not sure about moves
Garchomp@ expert belt
-outrage
-stone edge
-earthquake
-?
Need help for rest of team

DemonViper

Shadow Master
I'm a novice at the whole team building thing. I need a lot of help finding two more Pokemon to complete my team and good move sets for each of my team members. Sorry for the format of the team layout. Well here is my somewhat crappy team below:

Note:I'm trying to build a team that has good speed and defense but that also get in and can kill easily.

Haxorous:
|Lv.67|Male|Careful|Rivalry|Draco Plate|
|Atk:245|Def:152|Spd:156|Sp. Atk:96|Sp. Def:126|
|Dragon Claw|Dragon Dance|Earthquake|Brick Break|
Using him for attack so I can Stab and take out the enemy's team quickly.

Zoroark:
|Lv.55|Male|Hasty|Illusion|Griseous Orb|
|Atk:143|Def:80|Spd:154|Sp. Atk:155|Sp. Def:90|
|Shadow Ball|Toxic|Night Slash|Flamethrower|
Using him mostly for speed.

Typhlosion:
|52|Male|Sassy|Blaze|Razor Claw|
|Atk:107|Def:104|Spd:116|Sp. Atk:137|Sp. Def:117|
|Will-O-Wisp|ThunderPunch|Flamethrower|Earthquake|
Using him because I feel like it.

Lucario:
|44|Male|Brave|Steadfast|Wide Lens|
|Atk:130|Def:71|Spd:85|Sp. Atk:107|Sp. Def:85|
|Swords Dance|Brick Break|Heal Pulse|??????|
Using him for Speed of course.

Note:The stats don't consist of EV's they're just normal stats.

Last edited:

Ðew™

Definition of insanity
I'm a novice at the whole team building thing. I need a lot of help finding two more Pokemon to complete my team and good move sets for each of my team members. Sorry for the format of the team layout. Well here is my somewhat crappy team below:

Note:I'm using this team for mostly for Attack and Speed.

Haxorous:
|Lv.67|Male|Careful|Rivalry|Draco Plate|
|Atk:245|Def:152|Spd:156|Sp. Atk:96|Sp. Def:126|
|Dragon Claw|Dragon Dance|Earthquake|Brick Break|
Using him for attack so I can Stab and take out the enemy's team quickly.

Zoroark:
|Lv.55|Male|Hasty|Illusion|Griseous Orb|
|Atk:143|Def:80|Spd:154|Sp. Atk:155|Sp. Def:90|
|Shadow Ball|Toxic|Night Slash|Flamethrower|
Using him mostly for speed.

Typhlosion:
|52|Male|Sassy|Blaze|Razor Claw|
|Atk:107|Def:104|Spd:116|Sp. Atk:137|Sp. Def:117|
|Will-O-Wisp|ThunderPunch|Flamethrower|Earthquake|
Using him because I feel like it.

Lucario:
|44|Male|Brave|Steadfast|Wide Lens|
|Atk:130|Def:71|Spd:85|Sp. Atk:107|Sp. Def:85|
|Swords Dance|Brick Break|Heal Pulse|??????|
Using him for Speed of course.

Just for my own clarification, are the stats their actual values or are they what EVs are in them? :S

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
No offense, but this thread is pointless. It is vastly inactive.