• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Cleffa

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
161960_101067469957932_207606_n.jpg

I would like to share with the Serebii community a team of mine that has gotten me the most wins on Serebii. This ranks among my top teams that include my Swagger Rotom-S team and Flygon+Jynx team that defeated the great Lizardman/Gamefreak. Now you must be wondering, how can a team that totals 304 in combined levels be a great team? Well first it has to go through 3 trials. Theebay must lose to it, check. Lizardman must think it's stupid, check. It has to have Cleffa, check. However, I would like some help on this team as I struggle to beat the great user Jets. I quote the legendary pokemon master Jets, "I 6-0d that team, LOLOLOL".​

173.png

Cleffa (M) @ Focus Sash-Level 1
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: None
Hardy Nature
- Endeavor
- Toxic
- Encore
- Protect

36.png

Clefable (M) @ Focus Sash-Level 2
Hardy Nature
- Endeavor
- Toxic
- Encore
- Protect

220.png

Swinub (M) @ Focus Sash-Level 1
Trait: Snow Cloak
Hardy Nature
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Toxic
- Roar

"Home is heaven and orgies are vile, But I like an orgy once in a while." This is pretty much how I feel about the first three pokemon on this team. Standard hail teams are nice and all but sometimes i just want to group endeavor **** the opposing team. Nothing feels better than making the proud owner of a 1500+ rating on PO cry with a crude team like Team Cleffa. Due to the lack of good ghost pokemons in the tier, they have become less common in usage so endeavor is more viable than you think it is. Forcing your opponent to engage an endeavor pokemon is one of the best ways to remove a threat assuming you are under favorable weather conditions. I almost always lead off with swinub because I lack a spinner so i must make use of its sash early in the game. Due to magic guard, I'm able to choose when to use the Powerful, the Godly, the Lizardman Dominating Cleffa and Clefable. Its ok Lizard, cleffas and clefables are always female.

460.png

Abomasnow (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 244 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Wood Hammer
- Protect

What do you do after an orgy? You have to clean up. That is what Abomasnow is for since Endeavor can never kill any Pokemon with just the move itself. Unfortunately it is both Stealth Rock weak and has no leftovers so it becomes a matter of time till i lose my weather. On the plus side though it does make for a good Scizor lure and it has priority for Dragon-type Pokemon which is very important as I struggle to deal with those. I have trained this Abomasnow in the ways of the Protect, as I sometimes am forced to pull the auto 5 protects in a row for hail residual damage manuver. When the weak user Theebay asked for the spread of my Abomasnow as he desperately tried to replicate this piece of genius, I was forced to give him a more inefficient set since he gets 6-0d by a lead Vanilluxe in OU.

461.png

Weavile (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Low Kick

Weavile is arguably the most important member on the team besides Cleffa. Its job is to trap any ghosts, crit every jirachi it sees, and it is a great revenge killer. Yes, I do have to rely on this thing critting Jirachi to win out. Unfortunately user Jets used a Scarf Jirachi against me, flinching with every Iron Head like a true *****. If only Weavile had confuse ray so I can run the great Rairyan strategy of confusion haxing every pokemon it sees. WAIT, IT GETS SWAGGER. Lizardman says relying on 50-50s are hax so obviously swagger is frowned upon but he forgot that against him its 100% of hurting himself in confusion so relying on something that is guaranteed to happen is not hax at all. All in all, Weavile is black.

65.png

Alakazam (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Sash, Magic Guard, except this time it is on something that is level 100 for a change. Alakazam is the last resort on the team similar how Terra is the was the last resort for Kots' SP2 team. Just like how he shipped Terra off, I'm thinking about replacing this pokemon as well. It simply doesn't pack the punch it needs and is so weak that I had to resort to a Modest nature. I hate how its so frail but the gaurantee of having the sash intact at least gives it some value.

Summary​

This is a serious RMT, in serebii standards at least. It peaked around 1400 points on smogon university ladder which is probably double what most serebii players get. There are only a few weaknesses to the team that needs to be addressed but they are pretty big. First of all Scizors and Jirachis are the worst as i have no way of stopping scizor as it keeps uturning out and Iron head is stupid. Sand ***** Suhnny has shown that Sand is also a bit problematic since it is usually voltturn based and TTar usually has Chople which makes it hard to OHKO it without losing a crucial member of the team. This team got me a frontier symbol from the strongest group of battlers i have ever seen, the SEREBII FRONTIER. In all my years of smogon, I havent met anyone with the talent of these players. I was somehow able to beat D. Gray Man with team cleffa when he was a frontier brain. This accomplishment satisfied me so much that I put this team into retirement and now consider myself a goddess of pokemon. Now please rate my ****.

Last edited:

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Abomasnow (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Ice Shard
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Wood Hammer
- Protect

That is all. You may want to consider bumping speed up a lil more to take down u turning scizors.

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
Despite the lack of use Scarfrachi 6-0es this team.

Opposing hail probably screws you.

Have you posted this on smogon?