• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Come n get me, Graduation party

well, im getting a new team. im tired of OUs, ill still battle them, just wont use them. so here is my team. it got me 71 wins and 5 losses. it did well. but had its flaws. in particular an undeniable fire weakness. The name is because i have no walls.

Anyway here it is.

dpmfb437.png

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/ 120 Atk/ 136 SpD

- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake

Yay. standard. soooo standard not very fun. almost too effective though. use to take out 1 or 2 pokemon but often revealed to me three or four.
dpmfb373.png

Salamence@ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Sp.A/252 Spe/ 4 HP

- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump

Not quite as standard. only once was it predicted as specsmence by that dam baldwombat in this teams last outing. a horrible mess. anyway, he was the switch in on fire leads. which usually fear EQ, so hydro pump was seldom used. mostly dragon pulse + flamethrower capable of taking out anywhere between 1 and 6 pokemon. a real beast.
dpmfb462.png

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/88 HP/168 Spe

- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Ice
- Substitute
- Explosion

pretty good, killed some foretress, never saw a skarmory. not once. foretress and empoleon were killed easily, went into a few stall wars with jirachi but won every time. Hidden power Ice on the donphan switch. and flygon, garchomp. its quite useful i suppose.
dpmfb448.png

Lucario@ Salac Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 Spe/ 4HP

- Swords Dance
- Endure
- Reversal
- Stone Edge

Yay. the least standard member of my team, my priority move and hail fearing Lucario. after a swords dance it kills everything with reversal, after two thats just being mean. the main problem is that ppl DC when there getting completely destroyed by it. the other problem is it takes prediction and knowledge to use, i have to know what moves ppl are carrying whether it will OHKO or not etc. a bit of fun mostly.
dpmfb286.png

Breloom@ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk/ 212 Spe/ 44 HP

- Spore
- Subsitute
- Seed Bomb
- Focus punch

resisted by a ridicolous amount of pokemon. spore is the key to the set. without it breloom is nothing. eh so it pulled of some nice sweeps at times. a lot of weaknesses. some handy resistances.
dpmfb482.png

Azelf@ Expert Belt
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Sp.A/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP

- Nasty Plot
- Psychic
- ThunderBolt
- Flamethrower

Stnadard, use to run focus sash until discovered i dont need it and i nasty plot on the switch. which happens quite a bit. thunderbolt > Grass Knot because Gyarados is evrywhere. and he poses a threat anywhere. Zong takes care of TTar. swampert is meh, Breloom kills him if nasty plot psychic doesnt. Swept well, great pokemon.

So yeah two levitators and a flying pokemon. one rock weakness, 5 rock resists.

So yeah Rate please.

Tok169

Light Water
You have no wall with a recovery move. Even an all offensive team needs some defense.

but in the words of eric cartman. nyaaaaa. nyaaaaaaaaaa, haha i know a problem that will be dealt with in my next team. maybe. though all out attack really is more fun.

anything else ppl want to add

Kyogre Master V3.0

Team looks good, can't see any glaring weaknesses (apart from the fire one like you said). I would suggest something to counter that, possibly over breloom, but i am but a lowly thunder trainer sir...

NINJA PENGUIN

thats a brilliant team it does need a bit of defence tho and a water moves would help, but you cant argue with there 71 win over 5 losses!!!!

FurretFreak

Second Gen. Trainer
haha, well thankyou, if anyone on the team had to go it would be breloom. for a bulky water. or maybe not so bulky. suggetions?

Well, I agree with you that OU's are kinda boring but in response to your request try this:

Walrein Thick Fat Modest
Leftovers
180 Def 150 SpAtk 180 SpDef
Ice Beam
Surf
Rest
Sleep Talk

Just a Bulky Water. Covers your Fire weakness and has a recovery move.

Hey i got it!

Snorlax@ Leftovers
Ability: Thick fat
EVs: 252 HP/104 Atk/ 152 SpD

- Fire punch
- EQ
- Crunch
- Body Slam

great coverage. fire and ice resistance. and packs quite a punch. can induce paralysis with body slam. i definately like it. what do u guys think?

EDIT- Snorlax > Breloom?

Last edited:

Manafii101

Manafii Addict
Definitely Snorlax or a Bulky water > Breloom. Possibly Suicune or Slowbro, depending on if you want a physical or special wall. The Azelf may want Explosion > Flamethrower, just for fun.

yeah, definately take out breloom and bring in someone to counter the fire types. slowbro is prefered IMO because ur Bronzong is SpD based so u have no defensive wall.

keep flamethrower on azelf. u need it more often. besides explosions only good for blissey and snorlax which lucario can handle.

Slowbro will cover the Scarftran weakness aswell. and hit back hard with STABed surf

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
Bulky Gyara or Offensive Suicune both offer a fairly sturdy defense, and can both cause some hurt on the offensive side as well. They would help with your MixApe problem as well.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Intimidate
216 HP/ 148 Def/ 144 Spd
Adamant
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Earthquake / Stone Edge / Ice Fang
~ Taunt

Suicune @ Life Orb
Pressure
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest / Timid
~ Calm Mind
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Electric

Xer0

Hey i got it!

Snorlax@ Leftovers
Ability: Thick fat
EVs: 252 HP/104 Atk/ 152 SpD

- Fire punch
- EQ
- Crunch
- Body Slam

great coverage. fire and ice resistance. and packs quite a punch. can induce paralysis with body slam. i definately like it. what do u guys think?

EDIT- Snorlax > Breloom?
I say no curse , rest, body slam, crunch/eq/fire punch
252 hp 252 sp deff 4 deff calm nature
This set is lethal curse up and when you are low on hp or are statused just take a rest with 500+ hp the two turns wont kill you body slam is very nice with stab + paralyze possibility I recommend crunch for the possible deff drop and the super effective on ghosts who would other wise wall you, fire punch is also an option if you really want it, but i wouldn't recommend it

um, yeah, mixape isnt a huge problem, i can switch salamence in on it.

and since infernape never runs mach punch and can easily OHKO with both of its SE STAB, i can set up an sweep a team with lucario

rippersteveM5

i hAVe A n05e
um, yeah, mixape isnt a huge problem, i can switch salamence in on it.

and since infernape never runs mach punch and can easily OHKO with both of its SE STAB, i can set up an sweep a team with lucario

If you switch in Salamence, MixApe will KO with HP Ice. It easily outruns and KOs. And if Ape attacks Luke and sees reversal, it's not going to stay in on you, btw, unless of course it carries Mach Punch (SD Apes do).

ok so now every MixApe carries HP ice?. i understand what ur saying but even if something switches out and takes reversal it will die in 2 hits.

but thank you all the same i will definately think about a bulky water