• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Completion- Alpha Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medieva lTrainer

So I'm playing a casual game in my Alpha Sapphire. I had a complete team, but I cant get it because my wireless broke, making me incapable of getting a Mawile in my game. So I need to find a replacement for it. This casual run through I wanted to go for my Hoenn nostalgia, using only Pokemon that came from Hoenn in the Pokedex. So heres what I have so far:

;257; Blaziken, lv 61
Bashful Nature
Moves:
Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick
Blast Burn
Slash

;302; Sableye, lv 61
Gentle Nature
Moves:
Rock Tomb
Foul Play
Shadow Claw
Zen Headbutt

;369; Relicanth, lv 61
Hasty Nature
Moves:
Ancient Power
[undetermined move to take place of Dive]
Surf
Aqua Tail

;357; Tropius, lv 61
Brave Nature
Moves:
Steel Wing
Strength
Leaf Storm
Fly

;317; Swalot, lv 61
Adamant Nature
Moves:
Sludge Bomb
Body Slam
Earthquake
Gunk Shot

The 6th Pokemon I really don't know what to choose. I am open to any suggestions. Mainly I am looking for something to take take the place of what Mawile could've done for my team. I am currently weak against dragons for sure. Also I do need a good move for Relicanth to take the place of freaking Dive, seeing as how it is useless to me now. I just need it to compliment the rest of the team based on what the last Pokemon is. I do need Secret Power for someone though, I was using a Zigzagoon slave for that, but now I need a good Pokemon for the rest of the game. Move sets shown above are just current, they are not set in stone. Thank you for reading and have a great day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.