• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Darkstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkvile

Need I say MOAR!
wait Darkstar is dying!?!

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
WHAT!?

I say that we can revive this clan. We don't need to have our leadership bullied by other clans (SE) and I for one will not stand for this desertion.

With turtle currently under a ban, I'm willing to take on leadership, if you wish.

any one wanna battle, if so pm or vm me fc in sig

slash_n_dash

Dark Trainer
Name: Michael
IGN: ?
FC: 1117 9349 2030
Activity on Serebii: always ?
Battle Experience: since the first pokemon games
Favorite Pokemon: Suicune
What Would You Rank Yourself: 8/10

i coudl help yous out and bring this team back im macking a new banner now if thats ok ?

safari zone manager wanna battle fc in sig

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Hmm...well, you may have to be tested, but if you have a youtube acc, then you would be in judging by your WDL ratio. How's this banner look?

slash n dash u have to stop double posting u will get infractions. just edit ur post

firestar319

The Marauder
I'd like to join your clan please

Name:firestar319
IGN:Evan
FC:2578 5454 5299
Activity on Serebii:fairly active
Battle Experience:not sure what you're looking for, but i've battled a lot
Favorite Pokemon:Dragonite
What Would You Rank Yourself: average

firestar319

The Marauder
I'd like to join your clan please

Name:firestar319
IGN:Evan
FC:2578 5454 5299
Activity on Serebii:fairly active
Battle Experience:not sure what you're looking for, but i've battled a lot
Favorite Pokemon:Dragonite
What Would You Rank Yourself: average

Uh, can I be tested?

hey guys anyone up for a battle , if so pm or vm me.

I desperately need some DC

Blaze55584

Hey guys ive come bqack from being banned and i've been watching this thread ( caquse im a member, noones put me up but golduck said i was)

Whose our leader while turtles gone and when he comes back whos gonna control this thread??

Blaze55584

Guys im an old memeber and i'd just like to sugest this

Whose controling this thread if Idekler is gone?? No1 can its impossible. So i'd make a new thread and chose a new leader quick if ur gonna keep this clan going

i think we should listen to blaze here a new thread must be started, no ones posting anything and nothing on the first page is being updated, weve got to do this quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.