• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
wooo time to bring out the pomp pomps and the mini skirt for this war (but i think i sould shave my legs )

gl with the battles

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Username:SakuSaku on IRC:pooGii
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:1 week
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yup
What is your current record?:7-2
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:nope

yah lately just came bak to diamond, played pokemon pretty much all my life like many of you >.> haha just started wifi trading and battling. anyways, id like to join this clan if that ok with you.

Welcome to the team :D I hope you'll like it here.

Now then, here's the final list-

Main Battlers:
~Dawn Hero
~Crazie Guy
~DaveTheFishGuy
~Strawhat
~Cloned1

Subs:
~D2Time
~Ducky

Dave will have to finish his battle A.S.A.P. though, as he's leaving for the weekend. Besides that, it's all good : D get ready for the war, team!

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Looks good Dawn, I'll be sure to battle my best!

{walks off, muttering about reveng for so called 'retarded' name}

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Hello Team Dawn! Congrats on reopening Dawn :) Yall sure like to pick fights XD j/k.

I am a Super Elites Co-Leader. I came by to wish you best of luck in your war against Storm Kings.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay, everyone. The line-up has been announced:

Myself VS. L A W
Crazie Guy VS. OMN's Skynet
DaveTheFishGuy VS. Mastadi
Eric Razzle VS. Yoshifan22
Clone1 VS. Lord Caedus

Team Dawn, this is our very first war, and our very first chance to show all of SPPf how much better we are now than we ever were before. It's been three weeks on this forum, and we're slowly progressing towards becoming the best of the best; this is the first obstacle in our way and I know that all of us can overcome it. I have faith in each and every one of you participating in this war to do your very best, and I have faith in all those who aren't in it to give the best cheer they can for their home team! Winning or losing doesn't matter as long as you can give your best.

The Storm Kings want to reach the sky, but I believe it's time to let it Dawn upon them that it's us who will make sure to keep them grounded. Good luck, team, and make sure to have a great battle!

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
i will give it 110% in this war and i like to said some thing to the team.
i was in TD before it closed and i was not very good battler and not learn how to EV train but over my time in TD Dawn,Crazie,Fatale,and the other have teach me alot of things to battle and make my own team. So to TD i will battle with my Heart and Soul and have fun in my Battle with my opponent in the Clan War. GL to the other members who are in the Clan war and let WIN!!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
;-;

I stop by to say good luck and that's how I get treated? TT______TT

I'm sorry? D: I didn't mean any offense by that lol xDD you could always just join so it doesn't affect you ;P~

And Razzle. Thank you so much :D I hope you do wonderfully in your match, and I dont care if you win or lose as long as you have fun ^^ good luck buddy.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
don't worry Fatale we will think of you as a honorably member of Team Dawn and drop by the TD Chat to talk a little ^_^
and ty Dawn and gl with your battle

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Just lost 2-0 to Mastadi. I thought I could outspeed, when i couldn't, and KO, when i didn't >.<

{prepares for flogging}

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Just lost 2-0 to Mastadi. I thought I could outspeed, when i couldn't, and KO, when i didn't >.<

{prepares for flogging}

Don't worry ^^ It seemed like more of a battle for who had the most 'retarded' name. Of course he would win :]] Nice try Dave, we salute your effort! :D

I'd like to apologize to Dave, I didn't thought that remark would anger him so much ^^"

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
hey dawn did you get my pm?

Mhmm. I had signed off of SPPf to watch a movie after I had seen that you had logged off, and when I came back on you were gone ;_; I'll be on a lot tomorrow... er.. today, I guess. So if you see me on, PM me :D good luck in the battle.

EDIT:

Beat L.A.W. 3-0. Amazing game, dude ^^ that was probably the hardest I've ever fought hahah. Looks like our team war is tied atm.

Last edited:

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
I want to join.

Username: Andrew1239
How long i have been battling: I have never battled online
Wi-Fi team ready to battle: mostly
Record: i battled against friends won 3 / lost 1
Other teams / clans: none

ger9119

Yeah or we can atleast tie the war up so everyone keep your hopes up =)

Status
Not open for further replies.