• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
^ nah, post here man. More people should post! More! Join us!

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
well I want to join this clan and iveposted my application how often does hero get on

I challenge u dave abs I also want to battle hero

Last edited:

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Umbrella gone?????

Can I Join this instead?

Username:Lion Demon
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:Since August 4th
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:A Ton of dem
What is your current record?:?
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Zodiac,Umbrella(Is gone),HUH,Blackfalcons,Team X

Yeah GALLADE is PWNsome :) I Has gallade yippe.

SuperStarly

Whoa, Dawn. I've been away from SPPf for *a very... long time* and never expected this clan to still be up and running! Great job!

I also quit wi-fi battling for a while. As soon as I establish a new team (I traded all my old ones to my friends T_T), I'll be looking to join ;).

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
man I wanna battle someone ubers and legendaryes respond to this

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Whoa, Dawn. I've been away from SPPf for *a very... long time* and never expected this clan to still be up and running! Great job!

I also quit wi-fi battling for a while. As soon as I establish a new team (I traded all my old ones to my friends T_T), I'll be looking to join ;).

hkello anyone wana battle

Me I wanna battle u ubers and legendaryes

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
again plz or do wanna trade so u have a nagnorta or wanna trade back and forth to eveolve some

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
ell I want a mag mortar a dusknoir rhyperior if u could trade me back and forth or I have mudkip a treecko extra dialgas or what do u want

Status
Not open for further replies.