• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
this clan have a chat box?

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
link please? i seem to be missing it if its posted.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Guys don't be talking about the " you know what" on here. It is considered advertisment.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
ok, sorry.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I'll PM you all tomorrow after school my time. Thank you all for joining ^^ I'm sure you'll love it here. Although, I don't have any idea why you think we'd have a site or chatbox.

Guys, I also have some (unfortunate?) news. I won't be as active as I used to be around here. I'm gonna try to start doing more and more things since it's nice out. Hopefully you all won't miss me too badly ;P

foilphob

Username: foilphob
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: Haven't yet
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: not really
What is your current record?:
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: No
If so, how many?: none

I just got Pokemon Platinum a few weeks ago, and I have basically become addicted to it. I was looking through the clans, and this one seemed a great fit. I'm not ready to battle yet, but I'm able to breed a fair amount of Pokemon not on the list (like Magby, Elekid, Piplup, Bulbasuar, and Charmander) and would love to try to get more into the battling side. BTW, what exactly makes a team battle ready? Like all level 100's, fully EV trained?

foilphob

Also, I was looking on the front page, and realize that it is the end of April, but do you still have any Manaphy eggs left? That'd be pretty cool if you did.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
this clan rocks im so glad i joined!

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Another new guy, huh? Sorry I haven't been on in a while, everyone. I had my birthday, so I was busy, then a bit of girlfriend issues.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
Another new guy, huh? Sorry I haven't been on in a while, everyone. I had my birthday, so I was busy, then a bit of girlfriend issues.
a new GIRL! lol and hi nice to meet you!

ger9119

maybe the awesomeness of team dawn and that we follwo rules of great sportsmanship and are very friendly

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Haha, sorry Chris. Just tend to assume people on a pokemon site are male.

Maybe because we're just awesome like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.