• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay, everyone, I've updated the front page quite a bit.

-Member Amount and Member Ranks are now currently up to date
-Points Shop has been updated and all pokémon in it are current
-Missions Section has been updated with a brand new 3*/S/C-Rank Mission
-The events section has been updated with our Tournament, War, and Give-Away
-Battle Tower Standings have been updated, and I've changed the points in the Battle Tower to BP as to prevent confusion from the regular points used for our shop.

Also, I've changed one mission: Instead of getting 50 points for posting in this thread 10 times, you get 500. Hopefully that's enough motivation to get you all posting ;P Remember, though, Double and Triple Posting is NOT okay. It only counts as 1 post and all extra posts besides that original one are expected to be deleted immediately.

Well, that's sort of it :S Check out the front page and see what you think! Took me like half an hour to put in all the updates. xD

Would anyone like to join Team Dawn? :]

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Dawn I wanna enter this tourney :)

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I'd like to join the tourney.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I'd like to join the tourney.

Just fill out this form ^_^

SPPf Name: Your user name on Serebii so people can contact you.
IGN: Your in-game name or whatever you want people to use for it.
FC: Your wi-fi Friend Code goes right here.
Timezone: Put your time-zone here so that people can know when to try and find you. If you don't want to put it, then just put N/A.

EDIT:

The tourny now has 8 participants- that's really quick for only one day. I'll put up a poll and see if there should be 16 participants or not. If people still would like to join, just fill out the form in this post right now and post it. That way if it does get upped to 16 participants, you'll be able to get in =]

Last edited:

Kaitamoa

Magic Type
I would like to join this tournament but I'm not so sure I qualify yet...I mean my Pokemon aren't even EV trained and my current highest on Platinum is level 66 so...yeah. (And yes, I'm alive. I'm going through a fairly serious real-life crisis, but I'm alive.)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I would like to join this tournament but I'm not so sure I qualify yet...I mean my Pokemon aren't even EV trained and my current highest on Platinum is level 66 so...yeah. (And yes, I'm alive. I'm going through a fairly serious real-life crisis, but I'm alive.)

Don't worry about it Kaitamoa =] There are some people who don't EV Train in Team Dawn, and the lvl. 100 option on wi-fi brings all the pokémon participating in that battle to level 100 temporarily. It'll be fine if you join ^_^

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
I mean the idiots who say they've won or lost more than they have. I didn't mean anything about any sort of clan, Dawn. I haven't been around long enough to know any clans to insult.

500?! Can I get the extra 450 for the times I've already completed it, then? I'd be able to get more for my team!

Username: Treecko Girl
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: A few months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: Yep. But I don't EV train. Is that a problem? :(
What is your current record?: W 4 L 5
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Nope

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
You don't have to, but you won't win so much. You probably should start eventually.

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Welcome, newbies!

Kaitamoa

Magic Type
Okay, here I am, posting. Here's my little form.

SPPf Name: Kaitamoa
IGN: Kohaku
FC: 0689 1131 4758
Timezone: Eastern

Yes, my team has a Shaymin!! If anyone has a problem with this, PLEASE LET ME KNOW so I can switch her out!

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Shaymin's a UU (So long as it's not Skymin, who's Uber). I doubt anyone will complain.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Username: Treecko Girl
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: A few months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: Yep. But I don't EV train. Is that a problem? :(
What is your current record?: W 4 L 5
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Nope

Welcome to the team ^_^ We hope you'll enjoy it here. As for everyone else, good luck in the tournament and such. I believe it will most likely be 16 participants.

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Going to answer me, Dawn?

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Thanks again. I only need one more pokemon, and my team's complete...

Hm... it was going to be Swampert, but now I don't know because someone else bought it...

Status
Not open for further replies.