• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
I think there are multiples of them in the shop

my name on here is sephirohtisreborn in game name is jc im relativly new to the newer pokemon i have half a team ready for wifi battle im curently in shinydarkness clan
my fc is 4812 3098 0776 my current battle record is just the test battle for my clan which i lost been online since april 5

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Oh well. Either way I can't buy it quite yet. I need more points to do that.

Kaitamoa

Magic Type
Well it's okay, because Skymin can't be used on Wi-Fi anyway. Not sure why, but there you go. ^^ Perfect!

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
It's because D/P doesn't have the sprites for Skymin, so they couldn't identify the type change and would try to EQ it, miss, and complain that was unfair.

Forgive me if this is has already been posted somewhere, but I am wondering if the war lineup against the Rebellion has been determined? I have been working tirelessly to get my WiFi working so I may be able to get some battles done. Naturally I do not want to take precedence over another, more veteran, member but I can try out if necessary.

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
I think the five were determined, but I'm not sure. Check the official thread in the Team Dawn site.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Forgive me if this is has already been posted somewhere, but I am wondering if the war lineup against the Rebellion has been determined? I have been working tirelessly to get my WiFi working so I may be able to get some battles done. Naturally I do not want to take precedence over another, more veteran, member but I can try out if necessary.

Ah, Sniper, I have PMed you regarding it x]

Well, Team, due to some questionable actions on Rebellion's part, we will be waiting a bit for a reply from Phop before revealing the match-ups for this war. All people who have the opportunity to be in the line-up have been messaged and everything is now basically settled. Congrats to everyone x] This will be one war we'll try and make sure they won't forget.

Now then, who would like to join Team Dawn? :D

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Me! :)

(10charlimit)

Hi everybody! I joined a long time ago but my wifi just started working properly...wow, I know I missed a lot, but I'm glad that I can finally be of some use now. Just tell me what I need to do :)

NeloSparda

Blue Version Veteran
Hi, I would like to join! My username is NeloSparda (just Nelo in game) My FC is 4168 0418 9120. I've never really played online before but I have been playing since Blue Version came out. I also have no current affiliates. I'm looking for a team to help me out with the whole WIFI portion of the game, from battling to making poffins.

Thanks! Feel free to hit my eMail if you don't get a response here.

Last edited:

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
This is FT from the storm Kings saying what's up. Foreign Affairs and Such.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
This is FT from the storm Kings saying what's up. Foreign Affairs and Such.

Uhh, nothin much. Gettin ready to battle the rebellion and whatnot (Y) Should be a good war. And on your end?

SuperDreamGirl; Glad to see you back! We've missed you =]

& Nelo, welcome to Team Dawn. I'll PM you shortly regarding your joining ^_^

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Uhh, nothin much. Gettin ready to battle the rebellion and whatnot (Y) Should be a good war. And on your end?

SuperDreamGirl; Glad to see you back! We've missed you =]

& Nelo, welcome to Team Dawn. I'll PM you shortly regarding your joining ^_^

Finishing up the War with Huh?. We have a lot of stuff planned in June though. We can probably set up a tourney during that time. But it'll have to wait.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Well, Team, the war's ready to begin. Let's give 'em hell. The rebellion is a great crime unless it succeeds- Let's make sure it remains a great crime. Here are the current match-ups:

phop VS. Dawn Hero
assassinsceptile VS. Ger9119
Flamethrowa VS. Crazie Guy
woliwo VS. Sniper Wolf
Firehawk10590 VS. Eric_Razzle

Go out there and show 'em who's best ;]

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
go team dawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.