• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

Ger9119 I can test your UU team, My team is very strong and can test your team, i have a sizable knowledgr of UU battling. ;)

BTW, Dawn is it okay for me to post here?

;289; The Emperor

Ah thanks Johny but i only have my Kecleon ready im trying to figure out more pokemon for a UU team im thinking of adding Azumarril but i need a Admant/Huge Power one,i got one other pokemon Steelix Impish nature but i havent tested him againest my friends teams and random PBR battles

chaoses

oblivious chaos
well of course i have to join :p

Username: chaoses
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: 4 mounths
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yes i do 2 of them
What is your current record?:i have no idea
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: only one more and tht is my own

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Pssh, of course it is johny =] we're friends, I'd like to think hahah.

Skynet, of course i remember you! ;D Thank you for the encouragement haha. & ger, looks like johny will be helping you out instead =o

Why, Thank you Dwn ^.^

Gar if you need anything drop a VM =D

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
well of course i have to join :p

Username: chaoses
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: 4 mounths
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yes i do 2 of them
What is your current record?:i have no idea
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: only one more and tht is my own

welcome to the team chaoses! =D & johny, anytime hahah.

Who else wants to join Team Dawn? :D

ger9119

Is there an alliance in the future between us and Johny's clan lol

chaoses

oblivious chaos
well i hope dawn doesnt mind wat im going to do here but if hes okay with it i will be giving out free shinny uu pokemon in celbration of team dawn being revived :)

ill edit this later with the uu ill give away if it approved with dawn

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
well i hope dawn doesnt mind wat im going to do here but if hes okay with it i will be giving out free shinny uu pokemon in celbration of team dawn being revived :)

ill edit this later with the uu ill give away if it approved with dawn

Hahah, well as long as they're legit then it's fine with me =) Although there should be some sort of thing people have to do to get them... So many people just join teams for free prizes =| it's disgusting.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
Hahah, well as long as they're legit then it's fine with me =) Although there should be some sort of thing people have to do to get them... So many people just join teams for free prizes =| it's disgusting.
okays u come up with the thing they have to do to get them yes and yes they are legit :)

FlameKnight

Beware of the Blaze
Hey it's me, BlazeKnight from PokeCharms
I'm glad the team is back

Username: FlameKnight
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: Year or so
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: Almost Done tweaking a new team
What is your current record?: I dunno, sorry
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Yes, Super Elites

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
x) once you guys are back to your former glory you should challenge radiant dawn for supremacy xD

I don't think there's any need to challenge them for supremacy... xD we've been around a helluva lot longer :D once we get like... 20 members, we'll clan war em xD

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
Come one, come all... Join us and rejoice in the great battling community that is the one and only Team Dawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.