• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
Wow, there's a lot of new members!
I hope you all have a good time, and I look forward to battling you ;D

Red1062

So Cool
Ok. Since Dawn has been absent lately and the tourney hasn't been done. I will take charge in this and post the match ups and control the tourney from here. Ger will move on from default since Dawn is absent. There will be a new prize as I don't have access to the Heatran. The matchups will be myself and Ger9119. Johny2thai and ~Dragon Master~. So these are the semi final matchups for the tournament now. We must get these battles done and have a May Cup Champion. See you all on the battlefield.

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
A big welcome to our four newest members: Alex3, BlueMew7, SatanJr, and jd kids.

Have fun and enjoy our community!

Sillyboi

Wow, there's a lot of new members!
I hope you all have a good time, and I look forward to battling you ;D

hey not really the best place to do this....or at all for a fact but im gonna

guess whos a Art Theif......YOU ARE, CONGRATS!

stole my Sandstorm Castform didnt you? yip

DONT DO IT AGAIN, delete from your bucket too along with anything else you may have took

Sasukat

Back from the dead
I'd like to join and could I either first stage battle or ou battle
Username:sasukeanditachi
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:2 weeks
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:yes one first stage and one ou
What is your current record?:0-2-0
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:If so, how many?:yes 1 the red dragon clan

CRAZIE_GUY

Team Advent Leader
I'd like to join and could I either first stage battle or ou battle
Username:sasukeanditachi
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:2 weeks
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:yes one first stage and one ou
What is your current record?:0-2-0
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:If so, how many?:yes 1 the red dragon clan

Sorry, but your inbox is full. You're gonna have to clear up some space before I can PM you our link and whatnot

Umbreon Girl

born from shadows
Umbreon Girl
going to get a router soon
yes I have perfect wi fi team
don't get???
no clans so far
I also have good pokemon to offer for donation Eevees girls and boys, charmander, bulbasaur, squritle, mudkip, torchick, treeco piplup and chimchar. all I have in girl and boy, not shiny, fine nature level 1 (eevees somtimes are higher levels) Im a total breeder. ^_^

Last edited:

tomthepom

Hi I would like to join, here is the entry form

Username: tomthepom
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: only a few weeks, 5-8
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: i have a team, but in the process of making another
What is your current record?: i've won once and lost about 5 times
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: nope
If so, how many?: nope

i hope this is ok

Sasukat

Back from the dead
K I cleared my inbox also can I be a breeder i can do some egg breeding for egg moves,nature and abitity

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Hey guys, just starting a new topic so Team Dawn does not become spammy. The question is, what is your favorite pokeball? Please explain based on appearence and ability.

all4game

Personally, I like the regular ol' pokeball, and the Ultra ball. They are my favorite in terms of apperance. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.