• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: do we have to join to be part of the tourney?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
D:

I thought we were friends ;-;

Oh well, can't blame me for trying =P It's just so utterly boring here when nothing happens ._.

Gyagh D; tell me about it </3

Team Dawn will begin its training phase and then start clan warring though ;D so things should start to get funner around here heheh. ;D

Almgandi

Username:Almgandi
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:since summer
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:not at the moment since I have restarted my game; working on it though
What is your current record?:record was 21 wins 22 loses or something like that
Are you in any other Teams/Clans? nope

Gyagh D; tell me about it </3

Team Dawn will begin its training phase and then start clan warring though ;D so things should start to get funner around here heheh. ;D

D:
No war with us. All this brave-facing is an act and people really don't know we're actually very weak D: You should swing by our place more often too. Have you spoken to Blaine at all since Umbrella folded? (ololol pun =P)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
D:
No war with us. All this brave-facing is an act and people really don't know we're actually very weak D: You should swing by our place more often too. Have you spoken to Blaine at all since Umbrella folded? (ololol pun =P)

hahaahh xD naww. Fatale still remains one of the best battlers out there ;D we already have a few ideas of who we will be fighting first, and you aren't one of them xD

& I suppose i might do that ;3 Also, I haven't... (lol nice one ;D) But yeahh. i suppose i should go do that ;O!

Sadarac

Good to see this back, even if when we parted last time it was not on a great note. Hopefully you guys will reach your old numbers, though i wount be part of them (i doubt you would have me) Even if i wount enjoy the clan, Others will. :)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Good to see this back, even if when we parted last time it was not on a great note. Hopefully you guys will reach your old numbers, though i wount be part of them (i doubt you would have me) Even if i wount enjoy the clan, Others will. :)

Hahahh, well from what I hear, you won't have wi-fi for several months or something so it would be a tad pointless ;O! But once you get wi-fi back we can talk about it hahahhh (=

Sadarac

True that. I do have one question, If i had wifi would you consider me as a posible member?

Sadarac

Its late at night so im not going to pick up on subtle things like that. i need it spelt out for me:) just so you know, i would probably battle you first and a few other members to see if i really wanted to join or not :) probably is the key word there:)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Its late at night so im not going to pick up on subtle things like that. i need it spelt out for me:) just so you know, i would probably battle you first and a few other members to see if i really wanted to join or not :) probably is the key word there:)

Lol. you're always welcome to battle me ;D I've gotten a tiny bit better since august when serebii last saw me, so it would be fun ;3

Fatale; Just join Team Dawn and you can go in and do whatever you want ;D I'm not denying you it; I'm simply asking that you do something first. xD

Sadarac

Ahh but you would be denying it to femme if she was to say whe wanted in the tourny without joining team dawn o.o

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
crazie, be patient xDD

our member income is around 1.5x greater than it was before, so it should be back to its original glory in time. Until then, just relax.

Come on Dawn, you ought to know by now that Crazie is not very patient.

And I too would be interested in competing in the tourney, but alas I can not join Team Dawn. Although, I will always be a supporter. I don't even want the prizes, I just want to compete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.